MTX4 talks

Old 01-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Tech Champion

Default MTX4 talks

This thread is to talk about X4 drivers with their experienced and race story that we can share.
Rather than we go talk bout it in other thread which actually for different contents.
So..WELCOME TO THIS THREAD TO TALK BOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND RACE STORIES..

Old 01-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Tech Champion

yesterday X4 ran for RCAC club race 4 drivers, 2 are too new with it, me and double R is our 2nd/3rd run for us.

for the 2 new i can see much faster with X4 compares to X3,but not enough time for them to get use to X4 characteristic and handling..always gona be nextime..

doubleR was doing fine except few minor careless on car inspect and preparations czusing him failed in the 3rd qlfying which was like gona b a better qlfying run but ends up with brake pulley loose,again in the finals which he was 3 before 4th laps and again the brake pulley..
his returns with 15laps behind leader was just amazing where he was really doin well but time was just enuf for him to finish 4th.

me was struggling for car set up and engine too..was doing the same set up as last run in TT with minor changes after the 1st hit but stil it didnt get comfort,but i got qlfyied 8secs better than the 1st hit and placed me 4th pole.Initial take off uncomparable with the rest 9cars and even handling,but it was just right engine power for that set up condition,i could hv fail if engine perform with poor handling..LUCk was stil on my side with my podium finish again..3rd.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

selamat aidil adha....

mavic can talk about x3 in here ...

still a good job la finish in 3rd...anyway i just want to story a bit on my recent race on the night of new year...a fren of mine with his new x4 (first race with his x4) ,and what can i say he was "bloody fast mate" he was 4th overall qualifying(i was 6th)...and he finished 4th in the final... i can see his "sudden" becoming faster than before with the x4..he must be really satisfied ...on the other hand my consistent driving with the "ehem" x3 got me finished 2nd in the A main la...i was not as fast like the other's but with very little mistakes ....
>but judging from facts, the x4 certainly have the edge over the x3
Old 01-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rcabj
selamat aidil adha....

mavic can talk about x3 in here ...

still a good job la finish in 3rd...anyway i just want to story a bit on my recent race on the night of new year...a fren of mine with his new x4 (first race with his x4) ,and what can i say he was "bloody fast mate" he was 4th overall qualifying(i was 6th)...and he finished 4th in the final... i can see his "sudden" becoming faster than before with the x4..he must be really satisfied ...on the other hand my consistent driving with the "ehem" x3 got me finished 2nd in the A main la...i was not as fast like the other's but with very little mistakes ....
>but judging from facts, the x4 certainly have the edge over the x3
frankly true la bro..i drove X3 before and doubleR showed that he is now faster wit X4 coz some people say i drive wat car oso fast,so past on somebody else to comment,now u not yet wit X4 oso said it clear cut,so r u waiting for 1 new or 2nd?coz if got interest,than can help u get 1 new or even 2nd..

well actually the main construc of it is similar to current 710 and 3r,wit just few minor changes in the drive train and pulleys,making it fast as 3r which i can say it is now more ez to compete compare to struggle wit X3,if u hav a chance to driv X4,take it for technical corners and power ext/entry,u l be amaze wit ur hands which been missing out too long wit X3..
Old 01-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Tech Champion

after my postmoterm on the car for last weekend race,2 problems which is clucthing and handling/set up.

my clucht was engaging at low rpm that it cant produce goos take off/hp at 1st gear,somthg wrong with the centrifugal shoe which i noticed theres a small tiny stone inside,that makes my centrifugal engaged uneven and affected my centax shoe too..i just dont know how it gets there,but it is there..

handling wise is throughly stuck up for that day,maybe my suspension not responding well after rebuilding it on friday nite to test on saturday,unfortunate it rains the whole day..nothg much on the raceday result as it was bit down for me but gota suite the car condition just to finish the race..i was doing 37f and 40r wit stil understeer problems around..cant really take sharp apex cornering..

nextime there wil be..
Old 01-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
yesterday X4 ran for RCAC club race 4 drivers, 2 are too new with it, me and double R is our 2nd/3rd run for us.

for the 2 new i can see much faster with X4 compares to X3,but not enough time for them to get use to X4 characteristic and handling..always gona be nextime..

doubleR was doing fine except few minor careless on car inspect and preparations czusing him failed in the 3rd qlfying which was like gona b a better qlfying run but ends up with brake pulley loose,again in the finals which he was 3 before 4th laps and again the brake pulley..
his returns with 15laps behind leader was just amazing where he was really doin well but time was just enuf for him to finish 4th.

me was struggling for car set up and engine too..was doing the same set up as last run in TT with minor changes after the 1st hit but stil it didnt get comfort,but i got qlfyied 8secs better than the 1st hit and placed me 4th pole.Initial take off uncomparable with the rest 9cars and even handling,but it was just right engine power for that set up condition,i could hv fail if engine perform with poor handling..LUCk was stil on my side with my podium finish again..3rd.
My 2nd. Race with the X4, should have paid more attention to prep the car. Luck wasn't on my side as well. Only managed to qualify B mains 8th place with 21 laps (2nd. heats with only a single speed as I lost the 2nd. speed spur) On my 3rd. heats not only did I lose my 2nd. speed spur but also my 1st speed spur (what luck!) . In the finals, I started of well but due to loose brake pulley drop back to last position but managed to repair the car and finished 5th. (9 laps behind the champion).

MUST PAY MORE ATTENTION TO PREP THE CAR.

Anyway it was a good outing for the x4, Superb car....lately I have been able to qualify higher without so much of struggling to handle the car.

There will be a next time.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:19 AM
Tech Elite

sapa mau bagi testing x4?? gurau saja.kesian tgk thread ni x de org contribute.maybe awal sgt keluar kereta.x banyak orang ade
Old 01-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ntc3freak
sapa mau bagi testing x4?? gurau saja.kesian tgk thread ni x de org contribute.maybe awal sgt keluar kereta.x banyak orang ade
a thread not to be kesian la..for us to read wats inside..maybe u r rite too coz not many people got X4 and X4 drivers wit no access here..hope we can get somthg from Kuching race X4 drivers..

but anyway..i m sure this X4 is the car for 2006 world championship to watch..

and watch out for korea too!!
Old 01-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX

and watch out for korea too!!
Wooi, Bro kat Korea mesti lah X4 mana ada keta lain lagi
Old 01-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jawbreaker
Old 01-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BundyMan
Bundy when are you going 1/8 man, dosen't matter what car you drive lah the more the merrier
Old 01-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Tech Champion

ada maa..MRX4 and MTX4..
and lets c the non mugen qlfier driving mugen in Korea..eg:like Hafiz Shah..

X4 1/10 ofcoz la gona conquer the Korea Asian Finals..unless theres a cowboy goin in wit X3!
I can c from the results X4 dominations in Kuching..mybe d good drivers already choose X4 and stil few more RRR..
Old 01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bundy when are you going 1/8 man, dosen't matter what car you drive lah the more the merrier
very soon!! rite bundy?? but maybe he likes boating as well!! cabutt
Old 01-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Tech Initiate

aiyohhh .. where are all the owners of the x4 .. why all keep quiet .. nothing to discuss ah ?? wahhh .. car must be very GOOD
Old 01-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Tech Adept

The X4 ... I have no complaints

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.