MTX4 Announcement

Old 10-07-2005, 07:06 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Default MTX4 Announcement

This was announced by Mugen Seiki.

All MTX4 has a serial number on the chassis.Therefore every kit allocated to each country,distributor will be known and monitored as each distributor is not allowed to sell beyond their allocated region.

This is for the benefit for all distributors world wide,and to encourage all customers to support their local hobby shops.In turn,LHS will be able to concentrate to provide a better service to all customers.

Last edited by HPC; 10-07-2005 at 07:26 AM.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:15 AM
HPC
Tech Master

In line with this,we at HPC would like to announce that ONLY MTX4 kits purchased from HPC or any of our authorised dealers,will be allowed to participate in any race event organised,sponsered or sanctioned by HPC.Chassis number must be submitted in the race entry form for verification.

Furthermore,any player with a kit not registered by HPC WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY at the tracks listed below:

1)Glenmarie Speedway (Glenmarie)
2)Kota Raja Speedway (Klang)
3)HMS Speedway (Kota Kinabalu,Sabah)

Also,should the serial number be grinded off(removed) the car would be deemed as illegal,and not allowed to play on tracks as above or race in events mentioned above.

Once again,this is to protect our dealers,to encourage customers support of their LHS,which will in turn benefit the players in their own region.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:25 AM
HPC
Tech Master

MTX4 kits will be available at these participating outlets:

Selangor

1) HPC (Glenmarie)
2) Kota Raja (Klang)
3) Nam Lee (Atria PJ)

Wilayah Persekutuan

1)RACE Sdn Bhd (Ampang Park)

Perak

1)Hobby Endut (Ipoh)

Johor Bahru

1) Chim Seng Hobby

Sabah

1) HMS (Kota Kinabalu)

Sarawak

1) Rajang Hobby(Sibu)

Further updates of participating dealers will be posted shortly.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:35 AM
HPC
Tech Master

I do apologise if this sounds a bit harsh,but if u think about it,generally it doesnt really matter to most,as they will be purchasing their cars from their LHS anyway.Pls bear in mind,these LHS have invested much to provide their customers track facilities and product support.It will be good if customers can support their LHS.In the end,all will benefit.This is the intention of Mugen Seiki.

Other countries will be establishing their own guidelines to follow Mugen Seiki vision.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:42 AM
HPC
Tech Master

I know some would have questions such as what if I buy a spare or new chassis?Or what if I purchase a kit while I am on holiday?...etc...

On the spare chassis,we will announce the procedure later.

As for purchasing while on holiday,this we can sort out easily,and an exemption may be given as we do not expect many to be going for holiday every month n buying a new kit on each trip.I think u guys understand the concept here.

I believe with the cooperation of all dealers n the support of their customers,Mugen Seiki will prosper in our region.

Cheers!
Old 10-07-2005, 07:44 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Latest..........MTX4 has left Japan.

Will announce arrival soon.

Enjoy.

Cheers!
Old 10-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HPC
Latest..........MTX4 has left Japan.

Will announce arrival soon.

Enjoy.

Cheers!
and arrived here
Attached Thumbnails MTX4 Announcement-img_0001.jpg  
Old 10-07-2005, 08:11 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Very good example.

Our stock has not arrived yet.

If this photo is of an MTX4 kit in MALAYSIA ,then beware as this will not be an authorised kit.

So,pls be aware of the restrictions.

Cheers!
Old 10-07-2005, 08:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Now I know what's the number for ?

Heard that USA Mugen complained the most, looks like the number is for tracking and they will know where the kit is coming from.

Sort of cutting of back door sales by Mugen and make sure it the procedure of having distributor in each country.

Will Kyosho also follow suit........
Old 10-07-2005, 08:23 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Danny - Glad u understand.I believe this is the first time that a manufacturer has taken positive steps to ensure market stability.

In the end all will benefit.The dealers work so hard to promote an item and only to see their hard work demolished by parallel importers.This way,all dealers world wide will work harder to promote the brand n provide better service as they have the peace of mind of not having all their efforts taken advantage of.

Just look at our current market n u can see the end result.How many hobby shops have closed down? Players may initially think they gain by getting it a few bucks cheaper,but in the end more hobby shops close down resulting in less support.Also,less hobby shops will invest such as track facilities,full parts support,...etc...and this goes round n round n in the end,u find that this hobby doesnt even exist in certain states anymore.

As long as the hobby shops are fair,reasonable,provide good service n support,then the customers will return the favour n support their LHS.Then all will live in harmony n enjoy the hobby better.

Cheers!
Old 10-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HPC
Very good example.

Our stock has not arrived yet.

If this photo is of an MTX4 kit in MALAYSIA ,then beware as this will not be an authorised kit.

So,pls be aware of the restrictions.

Cheers!
Not malaysia, but your neighbour
Old 10-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

HPC,

Pls ask KC Chai to text me when the kit comes in. Must try this one
Old 10-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jawbreaker
HPC,

Pls ask KC Chai to text me when the kit comes in. Must try this one
When will u make a come back? This should b a good one!!!
Old 10-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by neutralizer
When will u make a come back? This should b a good one!!!
my wingman.. or either way..

HPC: I dont think this guide line gona give any trouble for or from us M'sian..basically it is just like we wana to minimize pirate VCD,so we consumer gota make that choice,go for legal as responsible citizen or either way..

p/s: the serial no,got 1 carved like .....XXX or not? shoo...
Old 10-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Tech Master

Good move by Mugen Seiki to protect its dealers. However, I believe this is not a rampant problem in Malaysia as most of the drivers get their car kits locally but this will surely cut off the local parallel importers (unauthorised agents/dealers), whom usually piggy-ride the popular kits without having to spend time and money to market it. Then again, I believe what is hurting the official dealers/agents are not the car kit sales (car kit prices in Malaysia are already very competitive), but more on spare part sales.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.