Wiki Posts
Search

Jokes of the year

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Jokes of the year

FOUR businessman are on a golf course, the first one " My company thinks I am important that they bought me this mobile phone. " showing it off, he continues " It's really powerful, with this I can maje or receives phone call anywhere in the world, even underground. In fact it has it's own satelite to make sure I'm always in touch.

"That's quite impressive." says the 2nd businessman. " My ocmpany believes I'm great asset to them as well, so they paid for this." With that he rolls up his sleave to reveal a mobile phone grafted to his arm. " This means I am never out of reach. "

" Well " say the 3rd businessman " my company believes I'm such an intergral part of the organisation that they've paid a fortune sewn to my lip. All I do is speak, just like I'm speaking to you gents. Best of all, it doesn't need batteries - it's powered by my own energy.

The men turn to the 4th businessman, but he's nowhere to be seen. " I think I saw him heading for the bushes," say one man, so they start looking for him and spot him with his trousers down around his ankles and his arse pointing up in the sky, ??? "What are you doing ?" asks one bemused golfer

" Sorry fella " he replies, " I am expecting a fax ."
Old 09-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Tech Champion

On the first day of college days, the dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules.

" The female dormitory will be out of bounds for all male students and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be find $ 40 for the first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule for the 2nd time will befined $ 90. Being caught a 3rd time will incur a hefty fine of $200. Are there any questions ?"

At this, a M'sian male student in the crowd inquires,

" How much for a season pass ?"
Old 09-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Champion

If a man is bald at the front, he is a thinker

If he bald at the back, he is sexy.

If he is bald from front to back - HE THINKS HE IS SEXY
Old 09-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Tech Champion

During my 6th form days:-

After recess time, two indians, Panner and Selvam showing the class how to do a chinese kung fu kick. Until one of my classmate by the name of Koh show up in front. Koh is the best student in my class, a four eye book worm.

" Aiyoh apa lu orang india tahu cina punya kung fu ? koh said. " Saya tunjuk sama pada lu lah " he continues......aiiiiiiiiiyahhhhhhhh he unleash a powerful kick in the air and at the same time we all heard a ripppinnnnnng sound.....f----- his pants burst right thru from the rear to the front including all the zip to his pants....all gone.....

Wah lan, Koh was damn kau embarassed and some more there's 20+ girls in the class room....all of us burst in laugther and Panner and Selvam laughed the loudest of all.......worst still, the guy wore RED underwear......

Feeling really embarass, he went back to his place like nothing had happen. All of us couldn't stop laughing for the whole damn day and wondering how the hell he is gonna go home with his pants in this state ( He catches a pubilc bus home )

He never dissappoint us.

There a malay girl who sits beside him.......during class...he ask in a very cool manner........

" ROHAZAH, ADA STAPLE TAK ? "

KNN the guys is a genuis, man. This remain the best jokes of the year in my school and the joke spread to the rest of the school. Even the teacher and the headmaster came to know bout it........The fella told me......that he wanted to DIE.....the moment the pants rip......