RRR Discussion Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 08:17 AM
tornado

Default RRR Discussion Thread

OK..........since someone in the forum is not welcomed in the Sneak thread I may as well start a thread for all RRR drivers to discuss all their related issues. Anyway I oso don't care is anyone would come here to "hijack" or not as I don't have control over them. Well at least someone here won't feel left out. I hand it over to you Bunnyman.......eeerrrrr....no I mean Funnyman......oooppps soli Bundyman....whew got it right at last.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

cow, how was the race with the new RRRRRRRrrrrr?...
Old 08-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by crashed_1
cow, how was the race with the new RRRRRRRrrrrr?...
Cow ...with RRR ..wow.. how surprise!!
Old 08-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by esham
u r way behind la bro..nowadays most FWers got their RRR oledi,and yeah they were flying wor!!I hope not wrong to say now Twgsa RRR homeground and fastest car on it.. good ah..!!
Old 08-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tornado
OK..........since someone in the forum is not welcomed in the Sneak thread I may as well start a thread for all RRR drivers to discuss all their related issues. Anyway I oso don't care is anyone would come here to "hijack" or not as I don't have control over them. Well at least someone here won't feel left out. I hand it over to you Bunnyman.......eeerrrrr....no I mean Funnyman......oooppps soli Bundyman....whew got it right at last.
Cool Bro!!! Better cabut nanti kena bomb!
Old 08-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Tornado, just mind you own business. Who is not welcome in the 710 thread, anyone who can comprehend simple English will know. Want me to post up your "postings" in the Namlee hobby forum on how you were humiliated and have to ask the forum administrator to delete the postings? Hahahaha....or the Attention Deficit Disorder is acting up on you again and time for you to seek medication??

Last edited by BundyMan; 08-17-2005 at 08:26 PM.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by esham

and even faster now..
Old 08-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Just in case anyone "gatal"
Mdm Lee (Race, Ampang Park) got one RRR WCE for sale
Too bad I got no money to buy
Old 08-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ooge
Just in case anyone "gatal"
Mdm Lee (Race, Ampang Park) got one RRR WCE for sale
Too bad I got no money to buy

WCE is d world cup edition?i alwaz heard 3R WC only..got E oso eekk..
differences wit no WC?
Old 08-17-2005, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BundyMan
......and have to ask the forum administrator to delete the postings?......
Ok, I think I need to clarify something before this gets any further. Not asking for any troubles, and definitely not siding anyone. Regarding the posts in the Nam Lee forum, I had a talk with the forum administrator sometime ago and the administrator then decided to delete those posts; and this was done purely based on our decision alone, no involvement from either Mr. Tornado or Mr. Bundyman.
Peace out!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Tech Champion

delete d thread?why?its just getting in tune..

u know wat?i think it is not d thread/forum misallocated,its d people who posted.Like u Tommi,not siding anybody,even me sometimes might over wrote and got flash by somebody and stop while its not too late..

i think d administrator should delete d misallocated member..

so shall we continue wit d 3R discussion rather than d RUBBISH!!
not ez for my mtx3 to beat 3R,so nid to know lah wats so really d secret of 3R..
Old 08-17-2005, 10:33 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by tommi
Ok, I think I need to clarify something before this gets any further. Not asking for any troubles, and definitely not siding anyone. Regarding the posts in the Nam Lee forum, I had a talk with the forum administrator sometime ago and the administrator then decided to delete those posts; and this was done purely based on our decision alone, no involvement from either Mr. Tornado or Mr. Bundyman.
Peace out!!!
Thanks Bro.....geeezzzzz.......I have not posted nor been reading postings over @ Namlee's forum for quite a while and have not realised that our postings were deleted.........

BTW Bundy........wot humiliation ?? and what is the problem with you by me starting a related issue thread ....... you're quick to admit that I'm refering to you........sensitive soul..... All I mentioned is that I'm handing the thread to you mah......so you're the taikoh of this thread oso kenot and kena bomb...... Yeah Onkel Neutral......lets leave here and go to Sneak Thread and chat.......

Old 08-17-2005, 10:35 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
delete d thread?why?its just getting in tune..

u know wat?i think it is not d thread/forum misallocated,its d people who posted.Like u Tommi,not siding anybody,even me sometimes might over wrote and got flash by somebody and stop while its not too late..

i think d administrator should delete d misallocated member..

so shall we continue wit d 3R discussion rather than d RUBBISH!!
not ez for my mtx3 to beat 3R,so nid to know lah wats so really d secret of 3R..
At least someone here appreciates the creation of this new thread.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Tech Champion

u r right tornado,3R does hv d rear shock tower prob,well i v seen few broken,but they manage to counter,can somebody tell me how u did it?
Old 08-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Tech Champion

At least someone here appreciates the creation of this new thread.
ya,d 3R arms looks like bit fragile,but it works alot during entry and exiting..
any comments?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.