R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2005, 10:59 AM   #1
Tech Adept
 
hobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: local boy
Posts: 115
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default jb local rc gossip,ideas,announcement and suggestion

come jb guy , jb scene man velly quite like tikus,
hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:25 AM   #2
Tech Elite
 
rcabj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: johor, west malaysia
Posts: 4,682
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

rc also got gossip meh....

so far no race announcement in jb for next month...maybe for ep got race once a month...for now jb rc happening at giant, kulai, senai and perling only
__________________
BLacK cRoW RaCiNg TeaM
JBRCC
TEAM ORANGE
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
rcabj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:35 AM   #3
Tech Adept
 
hobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: local boy
Posts: 115
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

senai got onroad track meh, can comfirm or not . Any busy body got any picture of track,I will be grateful. oh yes happy cap go meh!!! , dont play- play with fire crackers lo.
hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:42 AM   #4
Tech Prophet
 
InitialD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MORDOR
Posts: 19,679
Default

Chap Goh Meh yesterday or today?
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:43 AM   #5
Tech Elite
 
rcabj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: johor, west malaysia
Posts: 4,682
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hobby
senai got onroad track meh, can comfirm or not . Any busy body got any picture of track,I will be grateful. oh yes happy cap go meh!!! , dont play- play with fire crackers lo.
for the moment only got off road track fren......in off road thread i think got pics.
__________________
BLacK cRoW RaCiNg TeaM
JBRCC
TEAM ORANGE
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
rcabj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:44 AM   #6
Tech Elite
 
rcabj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: johor, west malaysia
Posts: 4,682
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

well....its raining outside at last....
__________________
BLacK cRoW RaCiNg TeaM
JBRCC
TEAM ORANGE
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
rcabj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:49 AM   #7
Tech Adept
 
hobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: local boy
Posts: 115
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

sori , happy belated chap go meh to all.
hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:53 AM   #8
Tech Adept
 
hobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: local boy
Posts: 115
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

is there any gp track in perling? itink it overgrown with bush,only can use to race your pet python. it tink it was build in 1998 by niko and the gang,.
hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 03:20 AM   #9
Tech Fanatic
 
Ravi Nair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 764
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hobby
senai got onroad track meh, can comfirm or not . Any busy body got any picture of track,I will be grateful. oh yes happy cap go meh!!! , dont play- play with fire crackers lo.
on-road track not yet ready but accordingy to reliable sources a hobby shop will build one just next to the off-track…..very,very, soon.....
Ravi Nair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 04:25 AM   #10
Tech Adept
 
hobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: local boy
Posts: 115
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

ravi were yu staying, what status ep/gp ?
hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 04:31 AM   #11
Tech Fanatic
 
Ravi Nair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 764
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hobby
ravi were yu staying, what status ep/gp ?
myself fm jb, gp 1/8 buggy and 1/10.....used to hang around Today's mart but both track there already gone!
Ravi Nair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 04:39 AM   #12
Tech Adept
 
hobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: local boy
Posts: 115
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

hello jb racers , yu guys out there.
how many of you still playing at Danga Bay aka Danger bay.
what yu think about the track, your honest opinion please no bull.
And what yu think to rectify the mistakes.

Me first on the pro and con

pro- great location
alot of parking
food and toilet available

Con- lousy track layout -Makan car
lousy surface
not enough fencing children can run across any time
driver stand wrong location
driver view of track lousy
pit area should fence out non player (theft )
lighting for races
power point
no frenquency control at the track
Ok let me know what yu think????
hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 06:45 PM   #13
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hobby
hello jb racers , yu guys out there.
how many of you still playing at Danga Bay aka Danger bay.
what yu think about the track, your honest opinion please no bull.
And what yu think to rectify the mistakes.

Me first on the pro and con

pro- great location
alot of parking
food and toilet available

Con- lousy track layout -Makan car
lousy surface
not enough fencing children can run across any time
driver stand wrong location
driver view of track lousy
pit area should fence out non player (theft )
lighting for races
power point
no frenquency control at the track
Ok let me know what yu think????
Out of sincerity. This is the only public track in JB. Build by Danga Bay base on MBJB requirement.

This is why you forsee on the cons side. no proper fencing ,lighting etc-etc. even it is situated at damm f........... good location. - I still can remember they do this rushing for the Grand Opening of Danga Bay... if I'm not mistaken Dr. Mahathir coming to Danga Bay......

Nothing much can be done unless the Danga Bay management wanted to redo as what as u mentioned ( everybody wish I guess).
syaf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 06:53 PM   #14
Tech Fanatic
 
Ravi Nair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 764
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by syaf13
Out of sincerity. This is the only public track in JB. Build by Danga Bay base on MBJB requirement.

This is why you forsee on the cons side. no proper fencing ,lighting etc-etc. even it is situated at damm f........... good location. - I still can remember they do this rushing for the Grand Opening of Danga Bay... if I'm not mistaken Dr. Mahathir coming to Danga Bay......

Nothing much can be done unless the Danga Bay management wanted to redo as what as u mentioned ( everybody wish I guess).
Hi Bro, you are right everybody is guessing…..but I don’t think they will spend more money on ts track. They plan to build a race track something like Monaco (F1 track) around their township, ts was stated in yesterday newspaper.
Ravi Nair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 07:00 PM   #15
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravi Nair
Hi Bro, you are right everybody is guessing…..but I don’t think they will spend more money on ts track. They plan to build a race track something like Monaco (F1 track) around their township, ts was stated in yesterday newspaper.

What a waste right ? I've been consistantly telling them and MBJB...... but.....
syaf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BIWS Announcement k£v!n Electric On-Road 0 01-04-2008 10:37 AM
MTX4 Announcement HPC Malaysian R/C Racers 260 01-11-2006 01:00 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:51 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net