Wiki Posts
Search

Cheat pic will upload soon

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Cheat pic will upload soon

Last warning.if still no reply.
I Already find out who is zahar and IMAX.
Ulartedong is same ppl also.I already got cheat all thing. I will let him know what I want.
[email protected]
Old 04-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nelson79
Last warning.if still no reply.
I Already find out who is zahar and IMAX.
Ulartedong is same ppl also.I already got cheat all thing. I will let him know what I want.
[email protected]
no matter how many aliases and akas that person has, it is a person with bad intention that should not go unpunished, that is 'with the intention to cheat' and that person is breaking the MCMC and Cyber law of Malaysia......just make a police report, bro. hopefully the person who cheated you will go to jail and let his wife(if he is married), children(if he is married and has children) and family members know what kind of person is their husband, father or sibling/parent is.....

bila buat sesuatu, pikir akan akibat nye..so, bila dah pikir masak2 and still buat jugak..berani buat berani la tanggung....dari baik dan atau buruk nye. If that person is a muslim, tak pikir dosa/haram ka duit penipuan yang tk halal tu masuk darah daging anda, anak bini anda dsb...even a non muslim also knows what is right and what is wrong...it is definitely wrong to intentionallu cheat a person.

i support if your action is to take that person to face criminal charges, regardless..if i yang kene, I would not give any second thoughts, bro..also post the pics of the person in here that cheated you. More over with justification proof that the aliases are the same person as pictured...I wonder how many people he cheated or shortchanged..

I will raise this to MRC moderators if proven those nicks are the same so that others tak kena tipu juga di MRC. Those nicks exist in MRC and also in items for sale in MRC.