Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hong Nor / Jammin Products And RC Fans Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 10:41 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Just to clarify on Mugen(I will not get into the other brands as I do not have the full knowledge),only some parts come from Taiwan. Some from Japan and US,depending on item.

Now it is common to join venture and have parts produced in China or Taiwan to reduce cost.Not only in RC industry,but common business practice and business sense.

However,u will find the difference in quality control of different company.

Also,I believe there is a difference in a car made in Taiwan and designed by Taiwan.I dont think u can just generalise as all cars from Taiwan are the same.

Just like Proton assembled in Malaysia compared to BMW,Toyota,.....etc assembled in Malaysia.Same country but different quality and designed produced.

Some actually design,some copy.

However,different brands cost different as well.So its up to individual budget as most cars are competitive.Its also all down to the driver skill and knowledge.

I am not here to condemn any brand,as we tend to stay neutral as customer are always free to choose.

Kyosho has won many world titles,and Mugen won the last.I dont think its fair to just lump it all together as a "Taiwanese or China" made car to show that all Taiwanese car are equal.

There is a limit how much u can go to market an item.

No offence,but I think this is pushing it.

Cheers!

Old 04-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by HPC
Just to clarify on Mugen(I will not get into the other brands as I do not have the full knowledge),only some parts come from Taiwan. Some from Japan and US,depending on item.

Now it is common to join venture and have parts produced in China or Taiwan to reduce cost.Not only in RC industry,but common business practice and business sense.

However,u will find the difference in quality control of different company.

Also,I believe there is a difference in a car made in Taiwan and designed by Taiwan.I dont think u can just generalise as all cars from Taiwan are the same.

Just like Proton assembled in Malaysia compared to BMW,Toyota,.....etc assembled in Malaysia.Same country but different quality and designed produced.

However,different brands cost different as well.So its up to individual budget as most cars are competitive.Its also all down to the driver skill and knowledge.

I am not here to condemn any brand,as we tend to stay neutral as customer are always free to choose.

Kyosho has won many world titles,and Mugen won the last.I dont think its fair to just lump it all together as a "Taiwanese or China" made car to show that all Taiwanese car are equal.

There is a limit how much u can go to market an item.

No offence,but I think this is pushing it.

Cheers!

nice comment

see ya in FEMCA
Old 04-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: HO BAO CUP WINING CAR

Originally posted by TPK
A1 HO BAO
B1 Mugen
C1 Ho Bao
D1 Mugen
E1 Mugen
50% participant is sacker/dirtpro.. where do they sit..??

this for sure are really a very fair race where all racers using same standard engine, no advantage for top range car/engine, only individual skill and experience and a little luck will become winners. so where are the final result..

wonder can this type of race happen once again..??
Old 04-26-2005, 07:38 AM
HPC
Tech Master

T shirt - See u soon.Hope I can make it.My leave not approved yet.Taking a gamble registering......he,he,......

arghh- HPC II is having the Ho Bao cup results.He is in Shanghai now.He will post when he return next week.Thanks.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:36 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: HO BAO CUP WINING CAR

Originally posted by arghh
50% participant is sacker/dirtpro.. where do they sit..??
They can't sit & wait so they going to do more practises

You already missed the Hobao cup too bad. that you didn't joined in........why don't you believe what you are believing......
Old 04-26-2005, 11:54 PM
TPK
Tech Adept

Nice coment , HPC
now we have the clearer picture
Old 04-28-2005, 08:30 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

Originally posted by HPC

I hope you are not condeming the Malaysia made car cos its is
the most popular car.

No offence, Cheers!
Old 04-29-2005, 11:13 PM
HPC
Tech Master

No need to condem proton,it is already a known fact and "popular" for its defects.The saying is "If your Proton has no defect,u have been conned.Its not an original proton!!"

Cheers!
Old 05-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Tech Elite

lately this car is prooving itself in many race around the world
Old 05-18-2005, 03:16 AM
Tech Elite

haii..
Old 07-04-2005, 02:52 AM
Tech Elite

where do all the jammin drivers gone..
Old 08-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arghh
where do all the jammin drivers gone..

I THink is coming.......
Old 08-29-2005, 08:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Fas N furious
I THink is coming.......
think only not enough
Old 08-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

after prooving in johore race, once again this car proove itself in hpc merdeka race. all the 5 entries from singapore using this car make a greatful finishing. wonder what are their setting...

Last edited by arghh; 08-30-2005 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:07 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by arghh
after prooving in johore race, once again this car proove itself in hpc merdeka race. all the 5 entries from singapore using this car make a greatful finishing. wonder what are their setting...
each individual settings may be different dude. setting a car actually is to dial in the car to suit your driving style. A very simple example is that you may not be able to drive my car 'cos the car oversteers but I'm comfortable with it. I believe the key setting is to "balance" the front and the rear diff actions. That is what I concentrated on. Once you got the "balance", everything will fall into place.....anyone ??...........shocks ?? as long as the car don't hop around like a kangaroo and don't bottom out when on the run, you've got it !!........normally you don't wonder far from 30 - 40 wt.

The rest of the story is how you control the car. I bet you're a good driver and knows all these but just being plain modest about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.