Wiki Posts
Search

Tragic Accident at Titiwangsa

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HK416
Yeah , I think it's time for the RC community/committee to take charge of the track from now on. Put a big sign, I know there's one sign now but maybe it's not obvious enough and should be in three different languages and the entrance to the tower stairs should be gated and child proof.
Originally Posted by mike_lim12
this shouldnt happen....
as the question have been answer,
the girl is passed away
safety issue rcac will think about it
we learn a salty lesson.
As a good human being can this thread to be closed
this is to respect the family who just lose a lovely kid.
on be half RCAC committee..

utk pengetahuan semua, pihak RCAC telah pun meletakkan papan tanda amaran di luar track.. Akan tetapi, tiada seorang pun yg pernah nk baca amaran tersebut.. Sy sendiri yakin yg bahawa, driver2 yg main RC pon tidak pernah nk baca papan amaran tersebut.. Driver stand yg ada tu hanya untuk driver2 remote car sahaja.. bukan utk yang tidak terlibat.. Dalam kes ni, kita tak boleh nak salahkan sapa2.. salahkan penjaga/ibubapa kepada anak kecil tersebut.. Saya juga difahamkan, semasa kejadian, bapak kepada anak kecil tersebut berada bersama2 iaitu berada disebelah anak kecil tersebut.. So, kepada sapa2 yang punya otak, fikir2 kan lah secara rasional dan terbuka.. Pihak RCAC juga telah berbincang, akan menaiktaraf driverstand tersebut.. Pihak RCAC akan membuat pagar berkunci di laluan naik ke atas driver stan tersebut dan akan meletak kan papan tanda amaran sebesar-besar nya di bawah driverstand tersebut.. harap maklum.. so, end of discussion.. sama2 lah kita mendoakan agar roh anak kecil tersebut tenang.. dan ini juga dijadikan pengajaran kepada org lain dimasa hadapan.. Cheers...

-RCAC Committee-

p/s : to TOW WL, u bising2 kenapa? u ada ke time kejadian berlaku? atau, u bising2 sbb u mau DBKL tutup itu ttwangsa track?? *wondering*

Last edited by xxafiquexx; 12-28-2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: due to complaint2/kecoh2 from TOH WL about "discussion"..
Old 12-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xxafiquexx
p/s : to TOW WL, u bising2 kenapa? u ada ke time kejadian berlaku? atau, u bising2 sbb u mau DBKL tutup itu ttwangsa track?? *wondering*
i no bising after that... only except you "kecoh" only mentioning my name... but i never say want DBKL tutup. please don't make assumptions bro.

so where is the official letterhead on the statement u mentioned? thanks...

another thing u spelt wrongly is "discussion" not discution..

ok ok end of discussion.. pls respect the little gal family members.

Last edited by Toh WL; 12-28-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

on be half RCAC committee..

utk pengetahuan semua, pihak RCAC telah pun meletakkan papan tanda amaran di luar track.. Akan tetapi, tiada seorang pun yg pernah nk baca amaran tersebut.. Sy sendiri yakin yg bahawa, driver2 yg main RC pon tidak pernah nk baca papan amaran tersebut.. Driver stand yg ada tu hanya untuk driver2 remote car sahaja.. bukan utk yang tidak terlibat.. Dalam kes ni, kita tak boleh nak salahkan sapa2.. salahkan penjaga/ibubapa kepada anak kecil tersebut.. Saya juga difahamkan, semasa kejadian, bapak kepada anak kecil tersebut berada bersama2 iaitu berada disebelah anak kecil tersebut.. So, kepada sapa2 yang punya otak, fikir2 kan lah secara rasional dan terbuka.. Pihak RCAC juga telah berbincang, akan menaiktaraf driverstand tersebut.. Pihak RCAC akan membuat pagar berkunci di laluan naik ke atas driver stan tersebut dan akan meletak kan papan tanda amaran sebesar-besar nya di bawah driverstand tersebut.. harap maklum.. so, end of discution.. sama2 lah kita mendoakan agar roh anak kecil tersebut tenang.. dan ini juga dijadikan pengajaran kepada org lain dimasa hadapan.. Cheers...

-RCAC Committee-

aku lagi wondering, sibuk2 cerita pasal RCAC, tak juga jadi RCAC club member.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Toh WL
i no bising after that... only except you "kecoh" only mentioning my name... but i never say want DBKL tutup. please don't make assumptions bro.

so where is the official letterhead on the statement u mentioned? thanks...

another thing u spelt wrongly is "discussion" not discution..

ok ok end of discussion.. pls respect to the little gal family members.
u sapa? club RCAC members ke? P.J. laaa.. mau surat yaa?? besok pukul 10am, dtg jumpa i dkt track.. i bg u SURAT..

p/s : P.J. : Pegi Jahanam..
Old 12-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lil_figura
aku lagi wondering, sibuk2 cerita pasal RCAC, tak juga jadi RCAC club member.
haha.. taw xper.. abg L... jgn lupe renew club members..
Old 12-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Tech Elite

u sapa? club RCAC members ke? P.J. laaa..

p/s : P.J. : Pegi Jahanam..
don't say that bro.. u already very popular kecoh here there. ppl open new club also go to their thread kecoh... ok i no need to bising, i leave it all to u... there are more in life one can look for than jaga tepi kain orang.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

haha.. taw xper.. abg L... jgn lupe renew club members..
Ok jer..nnt meeting aku datang renew ler.. cakap kat Big Guy ..miss u
Old 12-28-2010, 03:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

People dont appreciate what you write Toh. Bottom line is.... you piss people off. And those guys have been in RC for a long time. Every thread you want to put your input. ... Last weekend I recieved 2 phone calls asking who you are and they are very angry at you. Toh....you are already the most hated person in RC. I mean it. You reached a place of no return. If you still want to be a part of the local RC community, keep your opinions to yourself and just play RC. I have already told you many many times. Now there are those who want to BEAT YOU UP. You get it or not? Again I didn't have to warn you but I don't want people calling me and ask " WHO THE @#%! IS THIS TOH FELLOW?" Knock it into your head. Stop writing and you will not offend anyone.

Last edited by jets; 12-28-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

My condolences to the family of the girl.Accidents do happen,to be fair no party should be blamed.As for you Toh,pls use your kapala otak before you type.Its ok to be smart but dont act smart,i see your posts all very irrelevant and every other thread you go and kecoh and post your unwanted inputs.You also seem to disagree with everyone except danny teh,i think you see danny teh so up like your sifu lah.Your post and some thread you started only caused flamming and unhappiness between rc members over here.Pls stop posting on rctech anymore cos your input is unwanted and we all come on rctech to relax and share rc tips and to enjoy and not come here to flame and quarrel and read your nonsense posts.I suggest you spend more time play rc,if you got no rc to play.You can always polish danny teh's pipe.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Newtorc,

why don't you go back to singapura !
here have no concern of yours. tis is our problem here.
don't try to be a opportunist and try speak your own frame of mind in the expense of others.

Last edited by EP_Killer; 12-28-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

calling for DT, is he inside here? smells like he is...
Old 12-28-2010, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jets
People dont appreciate what you write Toh. Bottom line is.... you piss people off. And those guys have been in RC for a long time. Every thread you want to put your input. ... Last weekend I recieved 2 phone calls asking who you are and they are very angry at you. Toh....you are already the most hated person in RC. I mean it. You reached a place of no return. If you still want to be a part of the local RC community, keep your opinions to yourself and just play RC. I have already told you many many times. Now there are those who want to BEAT YOU UP. You get it or not? Again I didn't have to warn you but I don't want people calling me and ask " WHO THE @#%! IS THIS TOH FELLOW?" Knock it into your head. Stop writing and you will not offend anyone.
hi jets/terrence, i appreciate if u wanna say this. better outside of this thread via PM & discuss outside make an agreement to dealt with it.. i already stopped till u step in.

as a rc distributor u should bring up yourself in a manner respectable as well professional. if i am wrong i respect u for what i am said was wrong. it does not serve any purpose to threaten like gangster such as beating up someone. after all you are exploiting yourself too by own words... what if the mod & others from oversea saw what u wrote? u also need to think also for the image of m'sia rc. what u had worked for so far.. same for everyone also. although u more on offroad 1/8 GP u need to be considerate for the onroad guys too.. right?

the gal had R.I.P, think about how we all can help her parents to relieve their emotional burdens...

lets all not flame anymore... what had already passed.. leave them behind & move forward. after all new year is coming soon.. i stop from here & thanks everyone for understanding..
Old 12-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tornado
This has been my greatest fear for that girl. After reading your posts Mike, I feared the worst for her already. May god bless your soul.

Yeah. we can do a great bunch to improve safety at race site in any future race event. Many great suggestions in here. Next is who to lead and execute it before another unfortunate incident happen? Public safety is everyone's collective responsibility but organisers' carries the heaviest of all ('cos you're the organiser). Let this incident serve as a lesson to all organiser to learn and improve on their effort to bring races to us all.

Just for thoughts :

I really hate kids or anyone loitering behind/around me while I drive because it is very distracting (Mike, I admire your concentration power ). I usually will stop my car at the track side to shoo the kids away 'cos I know for sure I want peace while driving and further I never allowed my kids up the control stand at all and in fact I don't bring them to the track when I race as I'm aware of the dangers. I will definately complain to the race director to get them off the control stand if they are persistent..........During bashing time, I'll just stop playing if they are persistent.

I would rather play the role as a "lansi" Ah Pek to shoo the kids away from my pit area and also the control stand than to see them getting hurt.

Peace and cheers
tornado,

All I can say to you is try and get yourself into RCAC if you can and lead the matter since you are so much into it. I don't mean that its such a bad thing to come together, but just to type here and ask so many questions? I would just shut up.

As for my concentration? I think I can be lansi and say that if you can drive as fast as I do, then you should have the same concentration as I do. Don't have to admire about my concentration powers. If you are driving a QD, then I suppose you can notice anything thats happening around you and stop whenever you want.

Again, I stress the incident happened more than 1 hour after the race/event. Therefore I do not understand why you would keep barking at the organizer? Its very bewildering why you cannot understand the simple English. Its also not the responsibility of RCAC as you cannot be pointing your finger at them and say that they are responsible for everything. Its an accident, no one wants it to happen. It has happened, now all we can do is to try and see what we can all do collectively to prevent it.

As for TohWL, Jets, thank you for speaking on our behalf. I think TohWL is one that only comes and blow alot of whistle, because he thinks he is so full of it. Honestly, I would never admit that I know about everything, but I think I must know everything that I sell. Don't challenge me on that particular front as you are not immerse in it every day, like I am. As for this incident, you are not there and you are not capable of comprehending what is being typed here. You only talk about whats going to happen to RC. Do you play RC at all? Or you just like to stir "SH*T". Stop behaving like that and maybe we can all still tolerate your comments. As for saying Jets is damaging the image of Malaysia RC, look in the mirror TohWL, you are the ultimate damage to the Malaysian RC community.

Peace and my condolences to the family. Let this thread end here as it is and lets hope the track will be a safer place in the future.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Toh WL
hi jets/terrence, i appreciate if u wanna say this. better outside of this thread via PM & discuss outside make an agreement to dealt with it.. i already stopped till u step in.

as a rc distributor u should bring up yourself in a manner respectable as well professional. if i am wrong i respect u for what i am said was wrong. it does not serve any purpose to threaten like gangster such as beating up someone. after all you are exploiting yourself too by own words... what if the mod & others from oversea saw what u wrote? u also need to think also for the image of m'sia rc. what u had worked for so far.. same for everyone also. although u more on offroad 1/8 GP u need to be considerate for the onroad guys too.. right?

the gal had R.I.P, think about how we all can help her parents to relieve their emotional burdens...

lets all not flame anymore... what had already passed.. leave them behind & move forward. after all new year is coming soon.. i stop from here & thanks everyone for understanding..

I support what Jets said 110% and I would strongly think the mods and other RCTECHers will support Jets too simply they too know the differences between trouble maker and a true contributor.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

correct bro.. diz #$%^&*!!** guy, if i jumpa mmg kasi sekali lima buku dekat dia punya muka.. i mmg suda taw lama dh sapa ini beruk.. nnt i kasi tampal dia punya gambar dekat papan kenyataan.. haha..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.