Wiki Posts
Search

Tragic Accident at Titiwangsa

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tse
then y dont u do something other than barking nonsense here...
whatever it is...reality bites u knew well too... chiao..
Old 12-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Post UPDATE

LATEST NEWS FRM 1 OF TITIWANGSA DRIVER...THE INDIAN KID HAVE R.I.P (REST IN PEACE) ...
Old 12-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

To reply what everyone has to say about the event. There is something that is still not clear to everyone.

To Tornado, you keep saying that the organizer is keeping quiet. I believe that old_man made it very very clear that the incident occured after the event. In any case the event that was held earlier was the ORCA BL Championship. I believe I can qualify to represent HH and ORCA to type in here and I am the one who started the thread. So please do not blame or flame the organizer as the incident happened about 1 hour after the event, so its not the responsibility of the organizer. Nor do I agree that the incident should be commented by RCAC in any way. For the simple reason that the incident happened at the premise, but RCAC members were not on site, if I am not wrong. It cannot be the responsibility of RCAC or the organizer.

All I am asking for again and I want to make it very clear!

1) THe condition of the little girl
2) If RCAC needed our help as a RC player to make the premise a safer place for visitors. In any case, it is clear that no spectators are allowed on the drivers stand and let alone a child without any adult supervision.

As for the rest of the things, I do not think we are the right person(s) to be commenting here as I believe that RCAC is more than capable to know whats the best for the premise and what has to be done in the future to prevent such incident to ever happen again.

Speedlane,

Thanks for the info and my condolences goto the family, but my sympathy will always be with the little girl. I hope this will never ever happen again.

Peace and Hope to have a very safe environment for both the drivers and spectators alike.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up HELP AROUND

Originally Posted by mikecan8
To reply what everyone has to say about the event. There is something that is still not clear to everyone.

To Tornado, you keep saying that the organizer is keeping quiet. I believe that old_man made it very very clear that the incident occured after the event. In any case the event that was held earlier was the ORCA BL Championship. I believe I can qualify to represent HH and ORCA to type in here and I am the one who started the thread. So please do not blame or flame the organizer as the incident happened about 1 hour after the event, so its not the responsibility of the organizer. Nor do I agree that the incident should be commented by RCAC in any way. For the simple reason that the incident happened at the premise, but RCAC members were not on site, if I am not wrong. It cannot be the responsibility of RCAC or the organizer.

All I am asking for again and I want to make it very clear!

1) THe condition of the little girl
2) If RCAC needed our help as a RC player to make the premise a safer place for visitors. In any case, it is clear that no spectators are allowed on the drivers stand and let alone a child without any adult supervision.

As for the rest of the things, I do not think we are the right person(s) to be commenting here as I believe that RCAC is more than capable to know whats the best for the premise and what has to be done in the future to prevent such incident to ever happen again.

Speedlane,

Thanks for the info and my condolences goto the family, but my sympathy will always be with the little girl. I hope this will never ever happen again.

Peace and Hope to have a very safe environment for both the drivers and spectators alike.
u r welcome...

AGREE!...HELPING HAND R MUCH NEEDED TO SECURE IN ALL SAFETY MATTER AT ALL TRACK IN MALAYSIA / ELSE WHERE R COMPULSORY...
Old 12-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

poor gal... this is a very sad news...
Old 12-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedlane
LATEST NEWS FRM 1 OF TITIWANGSA DRIVER...THE INDIAN KID HAVE R.I.P (REST IN PEACE) ...
Old 12-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedlane
Since I was not there at the track when the incident happen, I would like to express my deepest condolences for that little girl
Old 12-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

RIP and my condolence to the little girl's family.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Deepest condolence to the girl and her family..

This is not the way to end 2010..
Old 12-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

From the time I've started RC in 99' to present this is the first time a fatal accident in TT, it's very sad. I can't imagine it happens to my kid.
We shouldn't take this matter lightly. We should take some serious thoughts about safety at TT.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

My deepest condolence to the family....
Old 12-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Tech Elite

Tragic.

I feel so bad for her family, especially her dad. RIP.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:12 PM
tornado

This has been my greatest fear for that girl. After reading your posts Mike, I feared the worst for her already. May god bless your soul.

Yeah. we can do a great bunch to improve safety at race site in any future race event. Many great suggestions in here. Next is who to lead and execute it before another unfortunate incident happen? Public safety is everyone's collective responsibility but organisers' carries the heaviest of all ('cos you're the organiser). Let this incident serve as a lesson to all organiser to learn and improve on their effort to bring races to us all.

Just for thoughts :

I really hate kids or anyone loitering behind/around me while I drive because it is very distracting (Mike, I admire your concentration power ). I usually will stop my car at the track side to shoo the kids away 'cos I know for sure I want peace while driving and further I never allowed my kids up the control stand at all and in fact I don't bring them to the track when I race as I'm aware of the dangers. I will definately complain to the race director to get them off the control stand if they are persistent..........During bashing time, I'll just stop playing if they are persistent.

I would rather play the role as a "lansi" Ah Pek to shoo the kids away from my pit area and also the control stand than to see them getting hurt.

Peace and cheers

Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yeah , I think it's time for the RC community/committee to take charge of the track from now on. Put a big sign, I know there's one sign now but maybe it's not obvious enough and should be in three different languages and the entrance to the tower stairs should be gated and child proof.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:41 PM
Tech Regular

this shouldnt happen....
as the question have been answer,
the girl is passed away
safety issue rcac will think about it
we learn a salty lesson.
As a good human being can this thread to be closed
this is to respect the family who just lose a lovely kid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.