Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai. >

Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Perbezaan berniaga barang RC antara orang yg ada kedai dan yang tak ada kedai.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 07:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Default dulu lain sekarang lain....

, bla...bla..bla.....

Last edited by silverspoon; 10-14-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kyosho malaysia
YEAP,sharing is learning
THATS WHY YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE NEWBIES CAN OVER TAKE THE SO CALLED "PRO DRIVER(LAN XI)",I WAS DAMN HAPPY.........HA!HA!
NOWADAY WE CAN LEARN LOT OF SKILL'INFORMATION' FROM THE NET,THEN SPEND SOME TIME ON THE PRATICLE,PRATICE AND SHARE WITH THE FRIENDLY DRIVER,WE ALSO CAN IMPROVE OUR RC KNOWLEDGE(BETTER THAN ASKING LAN XI DRIVER AND GET............ NOTHING)

AM I ....RIGHT?
IF NOT......CORRECT ME
BECAUSE MYSELF ALSO NEWBIE
Old 10-14-2010, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedlane
DR X ADA KEDAI JD ADA KEDAI...org miskin/kaya jual goreng pisang/nasi lemak tepi jln...ramai jual tepi jalan...JIKA hati ada pandang rendah,cepat kasi tarik balik...tuhan x ada kasi blok apa org mau cari makan...pendek cerite janji jalan betul...itu harga,saingan hebat smua org x bole lari...ada mau main kotor jugak kasi blok org punye periuk nasitakut rugi..marilah saling bantu membantu utk sama maju...
like i said b4, everyone has their own means to sell. if they are better off surely can afford to have a shop. otherwise can sell roadside or rent a stall at supermarket.. pasar malam also can. sell at own house/apartment boleh juga..

the established lhs which monopoly the market has lots of $ with other financial means. when they see some other lhs they don't like. for reason cause others are getting popular... so what they did basically as below. this explains why numerous lhs closes down...

Originally Posted by Toh WL
but those leaders would not able to do so. if they do not have other means of financial support. they might be involve with some other things outside their lhs stores. if they dislike other lhs which consider a pain in de ass. they just flatten them financially. on numerous occasion we do see lhs undercut their prices to see the other lhs can play the game until the end. end of the day one will surely close down. cause they cannot sustain losses alongside debts...
Originally Posted by Toh WL
thats y they live on politics..eliminate their competitors. the lesser lhs around, they can control the consumer & the price.. u got no money get lost...

their saying if u cannot afford beras wangi, go eat chicken feed...

although this sound harsh, that's the fact what they want.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:48 AM
Tech Regular

Default yes yes

YEAP,sharing is learning
THATS WHY YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE NEWBIES CAN OVER TAKE THE SO CALLED "PRO DRIVER(LAN XI)",I WAS DAMN HAPPY.........HA!HA!
NOWADAY WE CAN LEARN LOT OF SKILL'INFORMATION' FROM THE NET,THEN SPEND SOME TIME ON THE PRATICLE,PRATICE AND SHARE WITH THE FRIENDLY DRIVER,WE ALSO CAN IMPROVE OUR RC KNOWLEDGE(BETTER THAN ASKING LAN XI DRIVER AND GET............ NOTHING)

AM I ....RIGHT?
IF NOT......CORRECT ME
BECAUSE MYSELF ALSO NEWBIE
yes,,, there are some old drivers very lan xi the face like frog only ,,never , never talk to ppl ,,,,
never mind ,,,but also got alot of old good drivers will help you too,,,

say only lah ,,,come lets have fun , enjoy rc , lets race together ,make frends

but ones you there,, thay look at you like,,, utang tak bayar

age 50++ but the perangai like budak budak darjah 1( not all ah ,,some only )

i am playing rc for 1 year + , all the time when i go to the track i c tham ,,

but not ones thay say hello to me ,,,y y y y to say hello very $$$$$$ ah

everyday is not sunday ,,,today will be your day but tomoro will be some ones day ,,,

try to be nice ,, say hello ,,,if you don"t like the person also ,,,say only lah ,,,

from today onwords ,,,if you guys goes to the track or LHS ,,just say hello everyone ,, if you dont the person get to know him/she ,,,,,

she meens dont have to say lah ,,,, all like buaya only ,,,heheheheh

LET ME BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY HELLO

HELLO TO ALL MY RC FRENDS ,,, I AM TED
Old 10-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ted05
yes,,, there are some old drivers very lan xi the face like frog only ,,never , never talk to ppl ,,,,
never mind ,,,but also got alot of old good drivers will help you too,,,

say only lah ,,,come lets have fun , enjoy rc , lets race together ,make frends

but ones you there,, thay look at you like,,, utang tak bayar

age 50++ but the perangai like budak budak darjah 1( not all ah ,,some only )

i am playing rc for 1 year + , all the time when i go to the track i c tham ,,

but not ones thay say hello to me ,,,y y y y to say hello very $$$$$$ ah

everyday is not sunday ,,,today will be your day but tomoro will be some ones day ,,,

try to be nice ,, say hello ,,,if you don"t like the person also ,,,say only lah ,,,

from today onwords ,,,if you guys goes to the track or LHS ,,just say hello everyone ,, if you dont the person get to know him/she ,,,,,

she meens dont have to say lah ,,,, all like buaya only ,,,heheheheh

LET ME BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY HELLO

HELLO TO ALL MY RC FRENDS ,,, I AM TED

Eh eh....panjang nya cerita ni Ted05.......tapi memang kisah benar semua ni.....mmmm.....apa lah dah terjadi dgn org org yg muka mcm frog ni semua.......haihhh........Ted05......i pun hello kat u dulu...........HELLO TED05.......Hahaha
Old 10-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
[IMG]

This is good for RC.

It show a mixture of hobbyists of all age. Helping and enjoying RC in the correct way.

The potential..................is the guys in the front ( kids ) and younger generation. And with the support of more experience racers/hobbyists..........the whole racing package becomes full........with left skills only develop over time............That's how they becomes better.

That's how mat salleh always better than us..............they share and compete in the most gentleman way............their mental are far stronger and have balls to take on the best..........

As mention scare to share SS......................you keep your mouth shut means you only know ( 50%)............your level also follow suit 50%.

Kalau boleh...........macam macam pun boleh. Tdk kira apa yg dipakai............atau jenama.............kalau tak boleh..........jgn bingung-bingungkan sendiri. Memang tdk boleh loh !

Tekanan diri atau dr org lain menunjukkan kemajuan................kalau tdk dpt menerima matlamat........" KALAH "...........lebih baik jgn main loh.............setiap permainan tentu ada kemenangan dan kekalahan.

Source: Buggy Sport Info..............

Memang betoi.....kata kata DT ni.......Bagus !!.....
Old 10-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Radical Freaks
Eh eh....panjang nya cerita ni Ted05.......tapi memang kisah benar semua ni.....mmmm.....apa lah dah terjadi dgn org org yg muka mcm frog ni semua.......haihhh........Ted05......i pun hello kat u dulu...........HELLO TED05.......Hahaha
HELLO! HELLO! HELLO TO ALL RC FRIENDS,WE JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN,BE HAPPY
Old 10-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Adept

regardless if how people do their business, is personal preference anyway, in every trade there are good and bad people.. not all LHS are lousy.. and not all private seller are good either..
Old 10-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default reply

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO TO ALL RC FRIENDS,WE JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN,BE HAPPY
hello kyosho m & radical f,,,,,,,, yang lain tu sudah pergi mana ,,,, hilang ke ?

now you guys see i got 2 new frends ,,,

if you think ,,you are a person enjoys this hobby ,,you will say hi

it you think you are a champion ,,,mother of all driver , lan xi ,, you got a frog face ,,, just buat bodoh sudah lah ,,,,,,hehehehe ,,, dont have to say hi

to all the newbees be frendly ,,,,like me
Old 10-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by silverspoon
betul tu bro!!!! i setuju!!! janji murah!!!! beli dengan LHS pun belum tentu their support is good, ada sesetengah LHS hired a stuff yang tak tau pasal RC pun , bila tanya mcm orang bangang jer reply!!!!
Issskh!!!!... selonggok apam ni bahayo niiiii.....
Old 10-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by silverspoon
tokeh2 rc kat malaysia telah dibiarkan terlalu lama lemak!!!! sekarang terimalah padah, selalu makan daging sekali sekala kena makan tulang pulak!!!!

thanks to internet dunia tanpa sempadan.....

jangan biarkan diri anda ditipu pilih bende yg sama pada harga yang lebih murah

cost rm15 jual pada harga rm50,....(alasan nak bayar sewa kedai, tax , bla...bla..bla.....stop all this rubbish! pengguna sekarang dah bijak!!!
payoh sket nk congak niii... kalu ilang skru yg spesel 2 butir nk oder internet.. .. tapi pakat pakat jual harga yg patutlaaa... baru ngam...
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

some people have so much hatred for our lhs.. idea is don't buy from them. biar semua tutup dan bungkus (tarpau)...
Old 10-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Tech Elite

buying from internet has it's pro & cons. for example if u order new car kit. what if the kit is refurbished 2nd hand unit? when u call to dispute they say we sent u new car kit.. they refuse change for u? apa macam?

those local online co aka lhs. they might consider refund or change for u to safeguard their reputation...

international online one i no comment.. it depends which one buy buy online.

if u get from lhs, u see & feel the stuffs first.. satisfy then pay...