Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Yokomo Rally to buggy conversion~ >

Yokomo Rally to buggy conversion~

Yokomo Rally to buggy conversion~

Old 06-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default Yokomo Rally to buggy conversion~

Hi everyone. Do you guys know how to convert yokomo rally to buggy? I need more suspension travel and a little higher ground clearance for me to bash around
Old 06-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Yokomo Rally to buggy conversion~

Originally posted by boydnhl
Hi everyone. Do you guys know how to convert yokomo rally to buggy? I need more suspension travel and a little higher ground clearance for me to bash around
can be done but it would be cheaper to just buy the yokomo buggy.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:09 PM
Tech Regular

Hi spawn,

Guess what, I broke the A-arm again. And is the other side. The normal A-arm seems to be more durable than the other one. I think composite material? The one that you said is more durable.

I think I bashed too hard .

How much is the buggy? I was just thinking of getting the A-arm buggy and bigger wheels. And maybe the Suspension too I want to make the rally to be able to drive on more surfaces

Having fun with the rally. Saving money to upgrade to BL and perhaps some simple mod.

Any suggestion Spawn?
Old 06-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by boydnhl
Hi spawn,

Guess what, I broke the A-arm again. And is the other side. The normal A-arm seems to be more durable than the other one. I think composite material? The one that you said is more durable.

I think I bashed too hard .

How much is the buggy? I was just thinking of getting the A-arm buggy and bigger wheels. And maybe the Suspension too I want to make the rally to be able to drive on more surfaces

Having fun with the rally. Saving money to upgrade to BL and perhaps some simple mod.

Any suggestion Spawn?
dont know how much!, for bashing the nylons arms will do but if you have good steering and handling then the composite is better. Aiya when you bash like that, anything and everything will break. If you want to play offroad with big ground clearance, get the trucks, I think TPracing is selling the T4 truck, very good. Go call him to find out the price.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:15 AM
Tech Regular

haha ) true true. okie then i go ask him i ll go check out the T4. After talking to you last time about tc3. I have the urge to own one ler... not now but next time when I am ready

thnx