Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
K. Terengganu Race on 24th July 2004 >

K. Terengganu Race on 24th July 2004

K. Terengganu Race on 24th July 2004

Old 05-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by spawn
yaya!! I totally agree on CEN, best and fastest RC car in the world. You dont get what you paid for
Noti noti....

Woi, when you wanna upgrade to Factory Kit huh?...
Old 05-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by InitialD
They break them when they clip the tires while throttling. If they broke from tortional twist, then myself and crashed_1 would have broken them a bucket full at TT.
hey we should compare dogbones!! I still have the mugen ones in my toolbox!! but I dont think they will fit your 710.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by crashed_1
Noti noti....

Woi, when you wanna upgrade to Factory Kit huh?...
never strike toto 6/49 how to upgrade. Aiya I only backyard basher, keep the running cost lower. I still like to run my 3port AE engine, can cucuk some of the noob.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Tech Prophet

As for the outdrives, i forgot how much liau...
Should not be more than RM 40 for the replacement, right?
Old 05-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Tech Prophet

hey we should compare dogbones!! I still have the mugen ones in my toolbox!! but I dont think they will fit your 710.
I would agree that M00Gen dogbones are tougher. But on the M00Gen, it's simply not possible to keep the dogbones in place.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Tech Prophet

I still like to run my 3port AE engine, can cucuk some of the noob.
We should call you noob_buster.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

We should call you noob_buster.

Becareful noobs...spawns after yer arses...
Old 05-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

That's what i meant by professionalism lor... Even though we're not Team/Factory/Hired/Paid Driver, doesn't mean we should go around bad mouthing other cars except for prices...like how much a CEN cost in DS. You get what you pay for...

As for the outdrives, i forgot how much liau...
So you don't agree with wat D said? That none sponsored driver can criticise other cars......

Anyway, wong don't criticise other cars. The person that talks loudest is that mdm and LKH. Mdm openly asked, "hah he still is business" or "there is a rumour that he is closing down".

She also con my frens, now that I know a little about engine i realised that she knows jack about engines. She told my frens that their engines were too lean that is why the conrod broke (2 engine somemore) - they were driving the V1R. Bloody women tuned the engine in her shop and asked them to not touch the engine. When reach the track, even the miniZ can take them on
Old 05-24-2004, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by cow buster
So you don't agree with wat D said? That none sponsored driver can criticise other cars......

Anyway, wong don't criticise other cars. The person that talks loudest is that mdm and LKH. Mdm openly asked, "hah he still is business" or "there is a rumour that he is closing down".

She also con my frens, now that I know a little about engine i realised that she knows jack about engines. She told my frens that their engines were too lean that is why the conrod broke (2 engine somemore) - they were driving the V1R. Bloody women tuned the engine in her shop and asked them to not touch the engine. When reach the track, even the miniZ can take them on
Old 05-24-2004, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Don't know but I believe it's coming from the same guy. I think a few of them their cars are like rockets out on the straights. Crashed_1 and me noticed this last Saturday. They buy plain Novarossi RS12 off the shelf and get them ported.
Need to look into zoomie's crankshaft lah.....
Old 05-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

I would agree that M00Gen dogbones are tougher. But on the M00Gen, it's simply not possible to keep the dogbones in place.
err, I guess so, was using CVDs in them.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Tech Prophet

I mentioned that if you're a team driver, you should be especially careful of what you say (which includes char ing other people's car). I agree with crash about not going about to char other people's car even though we're NOT team drivers.

But then again, as independant drivers, everybody has the right to the truth. Everybody needs to know it and I would not object if the truth be told plain and straight forward. That's what a forum is for.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

But then again, as independant drivers, everybody has the right to the truth. Everybody needs to know it and I would not object if the truth be told plain and straight forward. That's what a forum is for.
the truth hurts, our rc cars are not worthy to run with CEN on the race tracks.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Tech Master

the truth hurts, our rc cars are not worthy to run with CEN on the race tracks.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

haiyah, then "each person talk less lor" (direct translation cantonese)

eh, KT race worth going man Wanna go? Without wifey lah I am planning my attack as we speak
heheh...seems like what someone told me earlier is very very TRUE, just ignore the 'loud spekaer' the thread will be quiet....and now I totally agreed with him, its proven. Also I found out that crashed_1 was serioously put up on the table..CONFIRM!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.