confusing(cyclone TC)

Old 02-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Default confusing(cyclone TC)

hi,as the tittle that i've post above.
i would like to ask for suggestion from pros..
im addicted to hotbodies's car.. cyclone TC.
i browse through forum... google it.. get to know all about it.
but 1 thing that i really cant know is.. what is the standard price of this car in malaysia?its because i don't want to buy a car with an unreasonable price.
is Rm1.7k consider cheap or expensive this is what the sales men giv me.
and cyclone TC are the highest range of hotbodies?
i saw cyclone TC-D and it look quite same. but why is it more expensive? i taught TC already can play drift and touring?

1 more thing.. if i really cant afford to buy this prototype. il get cyclone S. but 1 thing the most concern me is the chassis. its made from plastic.
any 1 experience before chassis break? is it durable enuf for me to play drift touring?
can i upgrade it to compette with cyclone TC? or the part are not the same?are the matchable?
and if im going to buy cyclone S, what is the market price of a brand new 1? i heard that S are far more cheaper than TC.. thx..
Old 02-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Yup, the Cyclone S is way much cheaper, and the realistic price figure for the chassis is below RM1K. As for the Cyclone S, yeah, that price is pretty accurate. You can try to order from Hong Kong, but then, price differs only a bit.

Or, you can go with the Associated TC5 Rubber Spec. I think it's one of the best priced touring cars out there right now.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Initiate

1k below is the S or the TC?
so u mean S are also not RTR? need to assemble like TC?
about the performance that i listed above. would u giv me a clear and right answer??
and what do u mean by rubber spec? i dont understand im a nub sorry