Race in Terengganu ~ 17th. April 04 >

Race in Terengganu ~ 17th. April 04

Race in Terengganu ~ 17th. April 04

Old 04-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by TPRacing
For Ibai race results, please goto www.tp-racing.com
Yaloorrrrr...i should've gone here, as always for the result....but somehow, i can feel that i need the champion himself to guide me there.
Congratulation Wong, NTC3 & speedmind.
whats the fuel? O'Donnell?
Old 04-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by jfc_tech
Yaloorrrrr...i should've gone here, as always for the result....but somehow, i can feel that i need the champion himself to guide me there.
Congratulation Wong, NTC3 & speedmind.
whats the fuel? O'Donnell?
haha...not a prob to guide you there! We're using Tornado, consistent and powerful, well..you get what you paid for, though is costlier but it is very good.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: And the winner is.....

Originally posted by shukri_ali70
Wong of TP Racing won the race which saw all the nation top racer's compete on saturday.
Mohd Afiq ( Steven Mong ) is the TOP Qualifier ( very-very fast la this guy ).
For more details on the result, you can see it at TP Racing website.

WONG!! Panas ke hari tu? heheheh...

Me? I finished 10th C Main, my car hit the divider during cornering, broke the left bulk head....was leading at that time..(:
Yup ...Steven Mong @ M.Afiq ...is a very fast driver. Just too bad he loosen his front diff too much! We both were leading 1-2 from the start up to 23rd minutes when his diff failed. Otherwise it could be a 1-2-3 finish. A main 2nd Roazri driving is very good, but sometime make too many mistakes.

Shaft driven cars did very well, A main 1-2-3 is NTC3, NTC3 and Kyosho FW05R. B main champion is FW05R.

K.Trengganu very very HOT!!! You are right!
Old 04-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Re: Re: And the winner is.....

Yup ...Steven Mong @ M.Afiq ...is a very fast driver. Just too bad he loosen his front diff too much! We both were leading 1-2 from the start up to 23rd minutes when his diff failed. Otherwise it could be a 1-2-3 finish. A main 2nd Roazri driving is very good, but sometime make too many mistakes.

Shaft driven cars did very well, A main 1-2-3 is NTC3, NTC3 and Kyosho FW05R. B main champion is FW05R.

I saw your car, Afiq and Anthony Wee's car is very-very lower to the ground.....how many mm is your car road clearance?
Old 04-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

Originally posted by shukri_ali70
I saw your car, Afiq and Anthony Wee's car is very-very lower to the ground.....how many mm is your car road clearance?
The new V2 on the NTC3 seems to wear the tires quite even on all corners, came back at about 4mm ride height.
Old 04-19-2004, 01:16 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Track

I took a peek at the results at TP Racing site. Can't help but notice the pic of the track. Comparing the size of the car in the pic, the track looks reasonably big with nice ample space in the sweepers ! What gearing was used on the NTC3?
Old 04-19-2004, 07:00 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: And the winner is.....

Totally hot! like roasting 10 humans each heat... now look like some construction worker...

Wong, Congrats! and so sorry about the antenna swordfight... can't help it, someone t-bone me and batt-to-rx connectors in pieces... or else would cost me the entire car... forgive me la.. first time in such a tough main...

I think most racers had fun there at Ibai. Worth the roasting on drivers' stand.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

Originally posted by AJunkie_02
Totally hot! like roasting 10 humans each heat... now look like some construction worker...

Wong, Congrats! and so sorry about the antenna swordfight... can't help it, someone t-bone me and batt-to-rx connectors in pieces... or else would cost me the entire car... forgive me la.. first time in such a tough main...

I think most racers had fun there at Ibai. Worth the roasting on drivers' stand.
wah Junkie, you the only one with OS engine mannnnn... Congrats!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

Originally posted by crashed_1
wah Junkie, you the only one with OS engine mannnnn... Congrats!!!
thank u thank u... i was just lucky... managed to pull a couple of fast laps in the heats.. wasn't really ready for the a-mains.. you shoulda seen how i avoid incoming cars all the time.. so sad... like kambing tied to the tree kena sembelih easily...

i remember wong's reaction when he was getting details of racers for k.kar magazine.. "OS???!! sure or not??"... didn't believed it.. hahaha
Old 04-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

thank u thank u... i was just lucky... managed to pull a couple of fast laps in the heats.. wasn't really ready for the a-mains.. you shoulda seen how i avoid incoming cars all the time.. so sad... like kambing tied to the tree kena sembelih easily...

i remember wong's reaction when he was getting details of racers for k.kar magazine.. "OS???!! sure or not??"... didn't believed it.. hahaha
you OS korek kuat kuat already!!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

Avoiding incoming cars require JEDI skills man...

OS....mmmm, M-speed?
Old 04-19-2004, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

OS....mmmm, M-speed?
Eh junkie, this sat going TT ah?
Old 04-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

OS....mmmm, M-speed?
yeah jedi skills man... madness...

my OS costed me less than RM500 (special deal)... if that's the price of m-speed, tell me where to get one.. hahaha..

it's damn reliable.. no engine cutting the entire race day on saturday and also sunday at bagan lalang... idle is super consistent... totally happy with the engine..
Old 04-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

yeah jedi skills man... madness...

my OS costed me less than RM500 (special deal)... if that's the price of m-speed, tell me where to get one.. hahaha..

it's damn reliable.. no engine cutting the entire race day on saturday and also sunday at bagan lalang... idle is super consistent... totally happy with the engine..
So what happened in Bagan lalang man
Old 04-19-2004, 07:20 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the winner is.....

Originally posted by cow buster
Eh junkie, this sat going TT ah?
no ler.. going back seremban.. got chores... and may also test test in S2...

TT nowadays cannot play ler.. all them regulars bloody fast... go there means kena "chiet" like mad also...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.