SERPENT MALAYSIA - News, Support & Discussion Centre >

SERPENT MALAYSIA - News, Support & Discussion Centre

SERPENT MALAYSIA - News, Support & Discussion Centre

Old 05-04-2010, 04:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hms racing
Latest update for Cobra.

Serpent Asia is expect to send out our first shipment on 20 May. ETA in Malaysia is around 27 May.

Serpent is sending 48 units for Malaysia in this shipment. So please make your preorder now.

HMS RACING
Good news man... mine preordered form Niko....
Old 05-04-2010, 05:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

48 units
siapa cepat, dia dapat...
Old 05-04-2010, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ck960
Good news man... mine preordered form Niko....
Thanks for choosing Serpent.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

so happy to hear this ...
and am so very the happy coz im in Sabah... always good to be near the distributor
Old 05-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

good to hear all those infos...
Old 05-05-2010, 05:30 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mie3R
good to hear all those infos...
Alooo bro...burung gut gut kaaa ???
Old 05-05-2010, 07:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Germany: Serpent Cobra fast at Oberhausen track (03/05/2010)

By: Ronald Baar
Linked to: Serpent 811 Cobra 1/8 4wd buggy
Last weekend we took a 3rd place overall at the second round of the Xceed Buggy Cup at the very nice track of Oberhausen.
The weekend started out perfect, on Saturday we had very fast lap times, the handling of the Cobra was perfect on the very demanding Oberhausen track, also we used the new Xceed off-road 25% fuel, with this we had a perfect running engine and more important we could stay out longer on the track and calculated that we needed one pit stop less then usual in the A-main.
On Sunday all went perfect, a qualification direct in to the semi final, In the ½ final we took things cool and took the second place and we where ready for the A-main.
Due to the very bad weather ( lots of rain) the A-main was cancelled and they took the combined results after the 2 semi finals, so we ended up at a 3th place, we look already forward to the next race with the Serpent Cobra and the setup’s we have now.

Raphael Robert
Team Serpent Belgium
Old 05-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Tech Regular

News

Bulgaria: Serpent victories in nitro (04/05/2010)

By: HuruHara
Linked to: Serpent 733 1/10 scale 4wd

Last weekend was the first round of Bulgarian Championship for Ignition Cars.
We had 3 Serpent Pilots, Gabriel Mutu with S966, Ciprian Olaru with S960 FD and Cristi Ionescu (Cristake) in 1/10th with S733.
Very good results, as Gabi took the first place in 1/8th and Cristake took the 2nd in 1/10th. We are pretty bored of Cristake's results, he's always where we expect him to be. On the podium! He finished second even if he run 35min out of 45 in the first gear, his gearbox got locked with dirt.
As for Gabi, he didn't leave any chance to competitors. He started from second position in the finals, got first in the first 20 seconds and stayed there until the finishline. The track in Vratsa is pretty large, but with rough surface and very challenging for the cars, only 3 of them finished the 45 mins final. I would say that romanian drivers and Serpent dominated the race. Ciprian didn't get to the final, so he switches to Serpent 966..

Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Tech Regular

News
Germany-West: Salven and Hepp do a 1 and 2 with Serpent 733 (04/05/2010)

After qualifying in 2nd, Salven with 733/Mega/Kruze/Xceed was able to take the victory on one of the oldest rc track in Germany, Duren.

Tobias Hepp also drove a strong race and came 2nd in the very wet final, also with Serpent 733, with Pole-Setter Daniel Toennessen in 3rd.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Glyn Beal sent us a report on the second round of the BRCA sports GT championship held at the Cotswold track last weekend. On Saturday morning the weather was dry and sunny, but didn’t get much practice due to painting and cutting out new GTP body shells. A big thanks to Keith from Kamtec for producing this shell in a short period of time. First impressions were that everyone liked this new shell because it made car easy to set up and quicker. When I finally got on the track in the afternoon, the car was very quick from the start and both Lee Chapman and I both set the same best lap times which was a 16.6. I decided not to do much more practice as the car was going great and then of course the rain came.
Sunday morning was very cold, wet and also very windy. In the 1st round of qualifying the track was very wet and I qualified 3rd, there was no improvements in round 2. In round 3 it was a damp track which allowed me to take pole position in front of Adam Crosland, who was also using the new GTP shell. Lee Chapman decided not to go out in the last round which gave him 6th on the grid.
Qualifying top 10
1. Glyn Beal – 14 Laps in 314.43W
2. Adam Crossland – 14 Laps in 320.55W
3. Mark Christopher – 13 Laps in 304.87
4. Richard Boult – 13 Laps in 319.48W
5. Greg Fairlie – 12 Laps in 300.78W
6. Lee Chapman – 12 Laps in 307.61
7. Phil Edwards – 12 Laps in 315.11W
8. Jim Beesley – 12 Laps in 316.19W
9. Paul Dewsnap – 11 Laps in 307.90W
10.Jason Hurley – 11 Laps in 308.46W
In the final I got off to a great start from Adam Crosland and so did Lee, jumping to 4th position. I led from start to finish with only one mistake, a small off on the grass, to take the win by 3 laps helped along by my pitman John Russell who refueled me without any problems. Richard Boult took second spot, with Lee Chapman on the final podium step in 3rd.
Final results
1. Glyn Beal – 97 Laps in 1801.20
2. Richard Boult – 94 Laps in 1805.70
3. Lee Chapman – 87 Laps in 1804.90
4. Jim Beesley – 83 Laps in 1806.87
5. Mark Christopher – 75 Laps in 1418.74
6. Phil Edwards – 72 Laps in 1816.20
7. Jason Hurley – 55 Laps in 1642.35
8. Paul Dewsnap – 54 Laps in 1348.12
9. Adam Crossland – 51 Laps in 1822.59
10.Greg Fairlie – 31 Laps in 866.68
A big thank you to all my sponsors Serpent UK, Elite RC, GP Tires, CML, Complete Tools and fixings and Kamtec.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Tech Regular

Jeremy Cupps wins the Texas Biggie

We were sent the following report from Jeremy Cupps on this year’s Texas Biggie, running in its 33rd year. With great weather great people and most important some good racing, the Biggie format is a fun one we run a total of six qualifiers, 2 on Friday, 4 on Saturday and the mains on Sunday. Well Friday’s qualifiers started I was on a good pace and ended 2nd after the first run, I was happy with the run but knew I could go faster. The 2nd run went like the first, I improved my time but was still 2nd on the grid. After the first day of qualifying I was happy with the performance of my car, the 966 was very easy to drive, after securing a spot in the final I was preparing to go after the TQ for Saturday.

Saturday’s qualifiers started and more drivers showed up, now most all of the fast people were at the track. But we had rain on Friday night so all the rubber was washed off, in practice we were all a half a sec off our times from the day before, so I knew TQ was going to be hard to come by. Sure enough the first few qualifiers were a wash, no one improved, and the race director had to cut out one qualifier, so we only had one left before the end of the day. Before the start I had been in contact with Paolo for some advice on a gearing change, he told me what he thought I should do and it worked, I put in the fastest run of the weekend, So now the Serpent 966 was Top qualifier.
In the main I was going for no tire change I knew a few other drivers would have to, so at the start a was a little off pace but held first for about 2 minutes, holding up the following cars long enough for my tires to come in, for the next 20 to 25 minutes 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th were separated by a few seconds and at about 25 minutes I was in the lead with about a 11 second gap. At this point I put it in cruise mode just hitting my marks and staying out of trouble. Well with about 3 minutes left my lead was down to 4 sec and the 2nd place car was pushing really hard to make up the time, but he had used up his tires in the process, and I held on for the win.
This was the forth year in a row that I have won the Biggie, and this one was more gratifying than any before, I put a lot of hard work in to this race and it paid off in the end. I would like to thank my pit man Bob Ingersoll and his wife Jane for the pit work. A big thanks to Paolo Morganti for all your help. Thank you Serpent America, Byron Fuels, Airtronics for all your help.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Tech Regular

News
Serpent 733 double victory in Brazil (06/05/2010)
R/C Performance is Reporting on the sucess of the Serpent Team last weekend in São Paulo Championship with Serpent 733 taking Double Victory in Both Categories SPORT and RACER.

The 3rd round of the São Paulo Championship was held on the beautiful Jundiais track in the outskirts of São Paulo City. The weather was really hot and dry .

Serpent Brazil Driver Flavio Elias took Pole position and won the Category RACER showing the 733 potential with an incredible performance.
TQ Flavio took control of the race and had a commanding 3 laps advantage over second place.
Flavio has placed new records in Time taking 13,564 sec and new track record in 13,677sec.Flavio S733/Tornado Fuel/ Xceed Audi A5/ Xceed ITX Tires.
Sandro Martinez won the Category SPORTS with Serpent 733 powered by Nova , showing also his great performance in the Track.
Sandro S733/Xceed Audi A5.It has being a really great beginning of season , lots of new talents have appeared!
The R/C Performance/Serpent Brazil Would like to thanks all participants for their efforts and for also keep the Serpent flag flying on Brazilian tracks.

Old 05-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

[/quote]

race dalam ujan ke? trek macm basah je...
Old 05-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by azza_phc

race dalam ujan ke? trek macm basah je...[/QUOTE]

itu bukan macam lagi... memang basah punnnn.....
Old 05-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mie3R
race dalam ujan ke? trek macm basah je...
itu bukan macam lagi... memang basah punnnn.....[/QUOTE]

Basah lencon sampai ke teloq... hang tngok sluaq salven....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.