Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Asean Championship / Asia Cup? >

Asean Championship / Asia Cup?

Asean Championship / Asia Cup?

Old 01-20-2004, 06:45 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

Originally posted by InitialD
Mop, I did not run the 705 lah ! My 710 did not perform as fast as I like it to be. Just some bad luck and inexperience from my part. The lack of time for preparation is also a big factor. While others were already at the track practising for a few days, I was still here surfing the forums !
See told you not to spend so much time in here but more at the track!!!
Old 01-20-2004, 06:58 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

Originally posted by tIANcI
See told you not to spend so much time in here but more at the track!!!
What to do? Some people have to work ma ! Not enough money to fund the RC hobby and to stay longer in Thailand !
Old 01-20-2004, 07:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by crashed_1
Wah lah neh...you are one sick man.

Guys with glasses are lethal. Come to think of it, you, D and tianci are speccies. Oh Gawd, danger.

I told him if he got glitched by someone in TT then when he is leaving just drive the car to the other side of TT and then switch his TX on and off all day ... hahahaaaa ...
Old 01-20-2004, 07:18 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

What to do? Some people have to work ma ! Not enough money to fund the RC hobby and to stay longer in Thailand !
Next time tell us early and we will start a TABUNG INITIALD ... hahahahaa ...
Old 01-20-2004, 07:21 AM
Tech Prophet

I told him if he got glitched by someone in TT then when he is leaving just drive the car to the other side of TT and then switch his TX on and off all day ... hahahaaaa ...
I don't get you. Are you talking to me or are you referring to what spawn would have done?

Well, there goes your theory crash ! Spawn is a full time specky ya know !
Old 01-20-2004, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

I don't get you. Are you talking to me or are you referring to what spawn would have done?

Well, there goes your theory crash ! Spawn is a full time specky ya know !
I was referring to what I told Spawn ... more chee kek like that
Old 01-20-2004, 07:23 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

Next time tell us early and we will start a TABUNG INITIALD ... hahahahaa ...
Maybe... Now that there are rumours of an OPEN race (not Serpent close race) again in Thailand for 1/10th and 1/8th scales at the same track in May this year, I might have to ask you to start the tabung soon !
Old 01-20-2004, 07:26 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

Maybe... Now that there are rumours of an OPEN race (not Serpent close race) again in Thailand for 1/10th and 1/8th scales at the same track in May this year, I might have to ask you to start the tabung soon !
More races in Thailand, sounds interesting ... wonder when will there be a proper IFMAR style race in our region ... oh well ...
Old 01-20-2004, 07:35 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

More races in Thailand, sounds interesting ... wonder when will there be a proper IFMAR style race in our region ... oh well ...
Well, once you race on the track, it's simply amazing. The space, the facilities, the width and length of the track, the quality of the track surface... To die for !

Well, I think we're doom in terms of IFMAR. I mean in this region, only Australia is following strictly the IFMAR rules. Yeah, because IFMAR originates from Ozzyland !

So if you cannot beat countries like Singapore (who actually tried to follow IFMAR rules but being too near Malaysia has it's negative influences), Hong Kong, Philipines, Thailand and Indonesia, you have to follow them !
Old 01-20-2004, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

Well, once you race on the track, it's simply amazing. The space, the facilities, the width and length of the track, the quality of the track surface... To die for !

Well, I think we're doom in terms of IFMAR. I mean in this region, only Australia is following strictly the IFMAR rules. Yeah, because IFMAR originates from Ozzyland !

So if you cannot beat countries like Singapore (who actually tried to follow IFMAR rules but being too near Malaysia has it's negative influences), Hong Kong, Philipines, Thailand and Indonesia, you have to follow them !
I know I mean 0.5 mm wear per heat ... that is bloody good. I used to wonder how come Barry Baker or Kenji Osaka can finish a 45 min main with only like 2 mm tire wear ... sigh ... let's see if I can get some money out of my trust fund to build a nice track of that sort of quality.
Old 01-20-2004, 08:04 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

I know I mean 0.5 mm wear per heat ... that is bloody good.
Yes, that's 10 minutes per heat. Not our usual 5 minutes. Also, that is on 37 shore tires mind you.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:09 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAILAND LAST SUMMER!!!!

Yes, that's 10 minutes per heat. Not our usual 5 minutes. Also, that is on 37 shore tires mind you.
If only we had a track like that ... sigh ... I mean I am not powering hard into corners and its still about I set of rears each weekend session on Sundays!
Old 01-27-2004, 01:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

so anyone going to Kuching this March?
Old 01-27-2004, 06:43 AM
Tech Regular

Hi ppl,

There are a few of us from australia coming to kuching for this race....Hope it's a good turn out.
Old 01-27-2004, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by snoopy
Hi ppl,

There are a few of us from australia coming to kuching for this race....Hope it's a good turn out.
cool snoopy...my fav cartoon there

we will meet there...its going to be fun ...well i hope so.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.