Wiki Posts
Search

Mr Pro

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 07:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pro

Originally posted by tIANcI
Hey ... InitialD and me argue like nuts here and its just for fun. I think you got issues man. Go seek some help ... get your head straightened out. Who appointed you the police of the Malaysian RC Federation? You sound like US now la ... so self righteous.

I did not say I am not bothered, just said to leave people alone.
I my self agree with you that it's just for fun... but this Mr. Pro guy is too much condemning the RC races and all.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:08 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pro

Originally posted by 38
I my self agree with you that it's just for fun... but this Mr. Pro guy is too much condemning the RC races and all.
Well, perhaps his words were overly critical and perhaps too caustic for some. Next change please.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:10 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pro

Originally posted by x_man
There is a saying also," Judge and you will be judged", and "Looks/Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder"...............
Oh wise one
Old 12-24-2003, 02:11 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by MadMax
Money and ego are the roots of evil for the RC hobby....but yet required to succeed in this hobby.
Ummm, interesting... Perhaps you care to elaborate what you mean by this by giving examples?
Old 12-24-2003, 02:18 AM
Tech Rookie

Old 12-24-2003, 10:04 AM
Tech Rookie

As a giver of money - To acquire a reliable car and to support your practices and maintain the race-worthiness of the car, not mentioning the spends on race day itself

As a receiver of money (vendors and "track commandos") - Have they considered balancing their margins versus encouraging the hobby. Look at how the pricing of 710 was done when it reached the stores (among themselves) and compared when they ordered their stocks.

You need exceptional ego to be challenging and competitive, as in for any sports that you wish to excel in.

But on the receiving end of an egoistical person, everyone will be envious of him and her, just like between a celebrity and a layperson.

Therefore if there is anything worse than alcoholism.....RC is one of the top contenders.

Just an opinion.
Old 12-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Tech Master

As a giver of money - To acquire a reliable car and to support your practices and maintain the race-worthiness of the car, not mentioning the spends on race day itself

As a receiver of money (vendors and "track commandos") - Have they considered balancing their margins versus encouraging the hobby. Look at how the pricing of 710 was done when it reached the stores (among themselves) and compared when they ordered their stocks.

You need exceptional ego to be challenging and competitive, as in for any sports that you wish to excel in.

But on the receiving end of an egoistical person, everyone will be envious of him and her, just like between a celebrity and a layperson.

Therefore if there is anything worse than alcoholism.....RC is one of the top contenders.

Just an opinion.

Chin Chia Cheem
Old 12-24-2003, 10:36 AM
Tech Prophet

I don't know what you're trying to get at... Perhaps you're hinting that the margins are very low for the LHS in their pursuit to get more response to the hobby? Are you sure? If there's any business that you should venture, I think RC is one of them.

Maybe... Maybe not. Look at personalities like Josh Cyrul and Barry Baker. They survive all these years and still liked by a lot of people. How is this even possible if they had lots of ego?

Oh yes. We do not live in a perfect world. There's no one person that is liked fully by ALL people.

I agree in terms of addiction but in terms of directly damaging health and directly endangering your life and other people's life, they are definitely two different things. Alcoholism certainly does that.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-24-2003, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally posted by InitialD
[B]Maybe... Maybe not. Look at personalities like Josh Cyrul and Barry Baker. They survive all these years and still liked by a lot of people. How is this even possible if they had lots of ego?
best way to survive ... is:
- don't understand english
- smile a lot
- acknowledge everyone you see
- say "Yes" to everything ...

did someone say Kanai?

j/k ..
Old 12-24-2003, 04:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Merry Christmas everyone.
Let's got get too worked up by this Pro.
Forgive and forget,and if there are aany Christians around here also,don't forget the true meaning of christmas!
Old 12-24-2003, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pro

Originally posted by InitialD
Well, perhaps his words were overly critical and perhaps too caustic for some. Next change please.
The world revolves and evolves around critics, without them, there will not be any new inventions, advancements & improvements!!.... Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-25-2003, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by lee82gx
Merry Christmas everyone.
Let's got get too worked up by this Pro.
Forgive and forget,and if there are aany Christians around here also,don't forget the true meaning of christmas!
What does it got to do with rc??????