R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   Other than RC... (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/29289-other-than-rc.html)

ruD 12-12-2003 01:38 PM

Other than RC...

I'm also interested in sky diving, looking for people to join to enrol the class. Anyone here with sky diving experiances?

InitialD 12-12-2003 06:35 PM

Wah lau eh... Trying to learn how to fly?:eek: The darkside can levitate what...:D :deathstar :deathstar :deathstar

How much are those classes anyway? Where? Equipment?

crashed_1 12-13-2003 07:38 AM

Re: Other than RC...

Originally posted by ruD
I'm also interested in sky diving, looking for people to join to enrol the class. Anyone here with sky diving experiances?
"SkyBoarding"....ROCK ON BROTHER!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

HyperSpeed 12-14-2003 05:38 PM

Originally posted by ruD
hehe!,..does that Sky Diving Simulator at Genting theme park count?..hahahah!:lol: quite cool lar,...u know?..its all the basic of sky diving la,.actually...:smile:

HyperSpeed 12-14-2003 05:41 PM

Originally posted by InitialD
Wah lau eh... Trying to learn how to fly?:eek: The darkside can levitate what...:D :deathstar :deathstar :deathstar

How much are those classes anyway? Where? Equipment?

no la,,s not flyin la,,hehehe!,..s dropping,,,dropping fast from the sky wif Style!,..ahhahaha!:lol: :lol:

tIANcI 12-15-2003 05:34 AM

Originally posted by ruD
They do it from Sg Besi ...

spawn 12-15-2003 07:04 AM

Originally posted by ruD
dont burn your money here man!! I used to do it and it cost quite a bit of money. You can try finding for "wilayah skydiving club" they jump out of the plane in KL and sometimes in segamat. Run by a group of Malaysian paratroopers. Accidents has happen before but zero mortality rate so just becareful.

HyperSpeed 12-15-2003 04:29 PM

Re: Re: Other than RC...

Originally posted by spawn
dont burn your money here man!! I used to do it and it cost quite a bit of money. You can try finding for "wilayah skydiving club" they jump out of the plane in KL and sometimes in segamat. Run by a group of Malaysian paratroopers. Accidents has happen before but zero mortality rate so just becareful.
hiya,...s jus another field of interest ma,..but this wan of coz the risk s a lil bit higher:smile: should try this out if chances do permit!:D

ruD 12-15-2003 07:45 PM

Wahh spawn....u skydived! Man, how i admire that ability!
zero mortality rate??? well, I alwaz believe when its time to go, I'll go but at least some fun b4 goin!:D :D :D
There is such class at nearby Senai...seen people jumping from the sky and land somewher at Saleng....still looking for people to join in....equipment will be rent by the school.:)

spawn 12-15-2003 08:04 PM

Originally posted by ruD
Wahh spawn....u skydived! Man, how i admire that ability!
zero mortality rate??? well, I alwaz believe when its time to go, I'll go but at least some fun b4 goin!:D :D :D
There is such class at nearby Senai...seen people jumping from the sky and land somewher at Saleng....still looking for people to join in....equipment will be rent by the school.:)

word of advise, wear proper shoes and gloves if you have. Also bring a strap for your glasses. Make sure you jump when the time comes as I have seen many stunned faces after the first jump. Good luck coz you will need it:eek:

ruD 12-15-2003 08:06 PM

Thanks....and when i start diving, probably no time for rc anymore...:rolleyes:
bless be! (jumping down from the heavens)

horniez 12-16-2003 06:48 PM

how much per jump?