Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
New Mini-Z Shop in Bangi Selangor (Mini-RC Hobbies) >

New Mini-Z Shop in Bangi Selangor (Mini-RC Hobbies)

New Mini-Z Shop in Bangi Selangor (Mini-RC Hobbies)

Old 05-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ApengxiGT
Bro Roy..

Lepas tambah damper plate tu macam mana rasanya??
terbaik bro...lagi ok dr dulu...hehehe...patut try bro!!
Old 05-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Regular

Asoka !!! aku pun pernah mengalami situasi ini... 2 kali pulak tu pecah ...

Tapi aku still nak guna yang standard belah depan... best !!!!

Cuma kene make sure dalam diff tu tak ada minyak.. kene kering supaya habus masuk tak melekat...
betoi2....aku sokong...depan pakai standard memang sedap....tak pe...mlm nie aku nak try resepi baru...mintak2 ade perubahan.....

standard dan high diff = sama rase...akan ku cuba malam nie....

amin....
Old 05-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by royrock
roy......ai tunggu yu at koner......grrr.....

mlm nie...9pm....kompom....

nak try resepi baru nie...ayam masak merah....
Old 05-14-2009, 09:06 PM
ApengxiGT

Thumbs up Berapa Harganya ?? - Bro Fliz

Originally Posted by royrock
OK....

Tunggu bulan depan aku try !!!

Old 05-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Parkteh_69
Akhirnyer terbukti...
hehe ... semua ini hasil persetujuan antara pengerusi Ferari dah Nissan .. selepas sign contrack selama 2 tahun...semua barang ferari 430GT akan di convert ke nissan skylineGT aku hahah... aku beli barang campion tue heheh... TQ Jacx

beli barang kedai potong rare tue bukan barang recond
Old 05-14-2009, 09:39 PM
ApengxiGT

Unhappy

Originally Posted by lubestars
hehe ... semua ini hasil persetujuan antara pengerusi Ferari dah Nissan .. selepas sign contrack selama 2 tahun...semua barang ferari 430GT akan di convert ke nissan skylineGT aku hahah... aku beli barang campion tue heheh... TQ Jacx
beli barang kedai potong rare tue bukan barang recond
Barang apa pulak ni???? Habis tu jack guna barang mana ???

Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 PM
ApengxiGT

Talking Alhamdulillah !!!

Selesai sudah solat jumaat !!!

Malam ni mau kasi asap kete !!!

Tak sabar menantikan GP ni !!!!

ARE YOU READY AND STEADY !!!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Barang apa pulak ni???? Habis tu jack guna barang mana ???
tue kene tanye jack dalam mou dah tetulis tak leh nak kasi tau barang apa yang ditukar oleh jack
ape2 hal kene mintak persetujuan dari driver ferari tersbut
Old 05-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Tech Regular

Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 AM
ApengxiGT

Default SEE YOU TOMORROW !!!!

KUL 8 KAMI SAMPAI !!!!

Old 05-16-2009, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Salam semua.....Well Done MRCH......You all deserve a good pat in the back for doing such a great job organising the event. I do really hope and pray that Mini-Z will take off and more racers would join in the fun.

Thank you MRCH for loaning me two cars..... I just though of giving a nostalgia trip by racing again but alas....I'm hooked again to mini-z after about 5-6 years out of the mini-z racing scene. What I like about Mini-Z is the friendly and cool atmosphere. No pressure. Cheap to maintain cars. Cheap batteries, cheap spares. Everyone willing to share knowledge. Thanks Zaini for updating me on the latest technology, Din for loaning me your car. Cik gu for letting me try his cars. Even without FETs Cik Gu's car was pretty fast. Sorry, I tak jadi beli your car coz I've decided to buy a brand new one.

Considering the fact that I borrowed Din's car and the handling not to my liking, I do not expect to be up there. (Din, you can try cleaning the car servo potentiometer by spraying it with motor spray and adding a drop of wd40. It might help the steering to be a lil bit more consistent) My target was not to get last position.... heh heh heh.....Car was fast, but a lil bit handfull to control.

Congratulation to the winner, runners up and 2nd runners up, Zaini, Cik Gu and one more guy from Klang. Their car were fast and planted. Yours truly though barely managed A-Main and made a tactical error during the final by borrowing the shop's box standard car. I thought I could have a car that can steer properly but the stock motor just was too slow, so what happen was the guys potong me macam sayur jer...

May be next race in Klang I can give these guys some competition....

Just bought me a nice AWD with a superb looking nissan GTR body. Plug in my old xspeed and wow, box stock it was very fast....the body is also more on a neutral like so easy to control. Hmmm.... just wondering what if I had bought the car earlier and race with the car.....

But less than 3-4 minutes, kepuffff..... the circuit board was red hot smoking. Thanks Fliz for the good will gesture of promising to replace the chasis and board....I guest the main suspect was the old version MRO2 xspeed motor was not compatible with the the new AWD board. anyway I was just wondering why the shop recommended not to use the capacitor? It was claimed that the capacitor would make the car shut down if we use HV batteries. Is it true? From my little knowledge of electronics, the capacitor acts as a component to store charge as well as reduce any radio noise/interference from the motor that might affect the radio signal....Hence by cutting off the capacitor, the car might be prone to glitching or any other unforseen problems

By the way, the guys at the shop were really nice and worked frantically hard to get my new car going. Keep up the good work guys. Can't wait to get be back to the track next Thursday. May be can have fun race by then....

Just my suggestion, why not IRC, MRCH and RCP or a any other shops join together and create a grand prix. We might have more racers competing and more fun....May be we can have races to coincide with the JTCC or 31 August Endurance race at Sepang, jointly organise by these shops. Create a committee to organise these events and try to get sponsors e.g. Ticketing hotline ke, Petronas ke, Hi REv, Esso, Shell, FIA etc....

Apart from making Mini-Z more exciting, we want more people to join in the fun. Get media coverage, newspapers, radio, tv. these guys are hungry for news and i'm sure some of them are more than willing to give you guys the coverage.

Cheers and good luck for the coming race in Klang at the end of the month. To all 1/10th. 1/18th and 1/8th racers, Do join in the fun. No stress, no worries, pure fun.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Tech Addict

MRCH...tahniah atas penganjuran race GP mini-z yg cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang...terima kasih semua..."saya menang hamper n trofi"

kepada geng2 lain..kalau tertewas, terTggl...jangan putus asa..k
ingat kata2 nie..."kita nie cam roda..kekdg d atas..kekdg d bwh"..terus kan usaha anda...tambah la apa2 patut kat keta tu...tambah tangan ke satu lg...hihihihi....aku pun nak tambah sesuatu...nanti kan....
Old 05-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ts4nkit
MRCH...tahniah atas penganjuran race GP mini-z yg cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang...terima kasih semua..."saya menang hamper n trofi"

kepada geng2 lain..kalau tertewas, terTggl...jangan putus asa..k
ingat kata2 nie..."kita nie cam roda..kekdg d atas..kekdg d bwh"..terus kan usaha anda...tambah la apa2 patut kat keta tu...tambah tangan ke satu lg...hihihihi....aku pun nak tambah sesuatu...nanti kan....
tambah tangan????bia betul...ekekekekkekeke
Old 05-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by akulesapelagi
tambah tangan????bia betul...ekekekekkekeke
3 tangan dah si anip nie...patutle laju xingat....lepas ni aku tau apa projek En. Anip...READY for KLANG
Old 05-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by fliz
3 tangan dah si anip nie...patutle laju xingat....lepas ni aku tau apa projek En. Anip...READY for KLANG
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.