Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Atria Car Park Speedway >

Atria Car Park Speedway

Atria Car Park Speedway

Old 03-01-2006, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by InitialD
At least your excuse is a little better than the other guy's one.

Well, the layout needs some getting used to. Not too bad though. I think it would have benefitted if I tested the car with the front diff or even a solid front. Uncle Crash lar... Poison me with oneway.

I would think the solid or the front diff would have been able to put in more consistant laps (not fast).
From the way I see it, the raceday layout wasn't quite a one-way track was it? Not big/flowing enough... Dunno...just only been on the one-way for 2 months...the normal full track layout is SWEET to be driven on one-way tho...
Old 03-01-2006, 12:22 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by tommi
From the way I see it, the raceday layout wasn't quite a one-way track was it? Not big/flowing enough... Dunno...just only been on the one-way for 2 months...the normal full track layout is SWEET to be driven on one-way tho...
Sorry. I don't even know how the "normal" layout looks like. Oneway ok lah for that race layout but if you want to play catch up and try to cover all your driving line errors after 5 months of not playing, you'll be more consistant with a front diff / solid. No point of being fast on one lap and bomb out in the next.

Tire wear is also another issue. Not so even if you use oneway even with a split if you run long.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by crashed_1
He's selling M8 to buy M11...
Or buy more golf balls !

Woi, i've got engine dilemma...wait for the MEGA Massimo, GRP NINJA, or just get a LL5 and slap a BRB onto it?...
Boss, LL5 mana ada BRB? The new JPs are suppose to be excellent. Run it until it wears out and change to BRB?
Old 03-01-2006, 12:49 AM
Tech Elite

Boring liau JP...expensive too...Yikes. NINJAs look sweet...www.ninja-engines.com
Old 03-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Tech Master

Doubt Ninja engines will be significantly cheaper than JPs.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BundyMan
Doubt Ninja engines will be significantly cheaper than JPs.
cheap cheap lah...
Old 03-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Tech Prophet

Boss, I think Ninja engines don't have the reliability yet. Like all new engines, wait and let it mature first.

What's the point of getting new engines when parts like conrod and plug (ahem) no stock at LHS are not supported yet?
Old 03-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

At least your excuse is a little better than the other guy's one.
Aiks you bz that time no one disturb..... I say I bz onli kena belasah like crazy

Well, the layout needs some getting used to. Not too bad though. I think it would have benefitted if I tested the car with the front diff or even a solid front. Uncle Crash lar... Poison me with oneway.

I would think the solid or the front diff would have been able to put in more consistant laps (not fast).
That track is suitable for the one way only if it is on the normal clockwise layout.

I already told you wert to use solid or diff......

Also the camber for left and right are unequal settings.... normally one deg more than the other depending on clockwise or counter clockwise.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HPC II
cheap cheap lah...
How much?
Old 03-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Tech Addict

Boring liau JP...expensive too...Yikes. NINJAs look sweet...www.ninja-engines.com
Hehe... why not try thr Profi PR12?
Still cheaper tha JP...
Old 03-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pink

Also the camber for left and right are unequal settings.... normally one deg more than the other depending on clockwise or counter clockwise.

Fooh...PRO talking!!
Old 03-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Darth Vader
Hehe... why not try thr Profi PR12?
Still cheaper tha JP...

Eh DV, you seen the pic that Edward posted? It looks like to me the solution to the front bearing leak.
Attached Thumbnails Atria Car Park Speedway-case4.jpg  
Old 03-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tommi

Eh DV, you seen the pic that Edward posted? It looks like to me the solution to the front bearing leak.
Not sure what the picture is about. I think the groove is to feed the bearing for lubrication. But don't see how that can cure my problem. I don't think the bearing is leaking coz it's a rubber sealed bearing and the seals look ok. Not torm or anything. Don't think my crankcase is the same as the one in the pic...
Old 03-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Darth Vader
Not sure what the picture is about. I think the groove is to feed the bearing for lubrication. But don't see how that can cure my problem. I don't think the bearing is leaking coz it's a rubber sealed bearing and the seals look ok. Not torm or anything. Don't think my crankcase is the same as the one in the pic...
You didn't do your homework... Or was it my misintepretation? Check out what Chris posted regarding the leak.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:22 AM
Tech Prophet

Aiks you bz that time no one disturb..... I say I bz onli kena belasah like crazy
That's what you call unfair advantage.

Yes boss. You only told me to use that AFTER my 3rd qualifier when my receiver pack konked out !

Yalar. That one I eyeball until both sides of the tires get very slight coning.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.