Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by old-man
First and foremost DBKL revenues comes from cukai pintu, land leases, summonses, commercial licence, sign board licences etc etc and none of the income tax that we pay as tax payers is collected by DBKL. We pay income tax to the federal goverment and not DBKL.

We are lucky that DBKL has foot the bill to construct the track too.

RC'iers in Hong Kong have to drive for about 1 hour or more to get to a track and pay HK$250(thats about RM120.00) per day to use the track. Furthermore the track is smaller then TT.

When I told them that we have several tracks in Selangor that charged between RM6-RM10 per day they were so so suprised and amazed. I also told them that TT track is free and built by state goverment complete with free electricity(used to at least). They really envy us.

Its already an uphill challenge to RCAC to upkeep the track and so far they have done a wonderful job since the 80's.

DBKL has not imposed any fees for the use of the track or the park. Coupled with the current escalating costs(electricity tarrifs has gone up) we are really lucky that the track still exists.

There are other avenues for power source. One of them is to bring your own as we have done in the past.

See attched picture taken in 1984 at the old Titiwangsa track. It clearly showed that we have brought our own power source, the 12V car battery.

Should i call u uncle? btw, im interested to see those old old photos. If you dont mind, can you share it ? do u hv any rc photos in 80s era uncle?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CapAyam
Keras bunyi ayat ni sedara... BTW, I pun bayar macam-macam 'tax' jugak. Nanti la bila-bila 'free' kita gi jumpa 'government' mintak diaorang bukak kan suis kat 'track' ni. Amacam?

Yes father, agree with you...

I pun stresssss jugak. Mana taknya, kalau nak ikutkan, masuk 'toilet' kat sebelah 'track' tu pun 20 - 30 sen je tapi kena bayar jugak. Kalau 'free' kan bagus. Boleh terus melepaskan hajat tanpa perlu berlengah-lengah..

Kita semua perlu sedar bahawa apa yang kita perolehi di Litar Titiwangsa sebenarnya bukanlah merupakan HAK kita tetapi ianya sekadar satu KEISTIMEWAAN yang diberi untuk sementara waktu. Jika ia adalah HAK kita, maka kita berpeluang untuk mempertahankannya tetapi jika ia adalah merupakan satu KEISTIMEWAAN, maka ia boleh hilang dengan sekelip mata. Hargailah KEISTIMEWAAN yang diberi ini.

hehehehe...saja bagi perangat jaaa.... No heart feeling yek... peace no war...

" masuk rumah orang bawak otak bukan pisau "
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up tt

Originally Posted by shokyo
hehehehe...saja bagi perangat jaaa.... No heart feeling yek... peace no war...

" masuk rumah orang bawak otak bukan pisau "

betul -X3kali... Masuk rumah org kimsalam dulu la..
entah Bila la nak ada KEISTIMEWAAN kat Kepong tu.. Sabar je la tunggu..
Old 10-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by isaali
betul -X3kali... Masuk rumah org kimsalam dulu la..
entah Bila la nak ada KEISTIMEWAAN kat Kepong tu.. Sabar je la tunggu..
USAHA TANGGA KEJAYAAN
Old 10-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Tech Regular

pada kekawan semua.. pihak RCAC dapat arahan dari DBKL untuk tutup bekalan letrik kecuali kalau ada ajk2 RCAC kat situ boleh la tolong on kan. dan off balik bila balik time... Dulu memang ok.. 24 jam on.. tapi bila dah disalah gunakan... DBKL arah tutup.. nak buat macamana... kena ikut la... daripada DBKL potong terus bekalan letrik tu.. langsung back to the future again.. part II. Harap kekawan paham..
Old 10-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Tech Master

RCAC is profesional...
they know what should do...

All the best for RCAC...
Old 10-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ammaramira
pada kekawan semua.. pihak RCAC dapat arahan dari DBKL untuk tutup bekalan letrik kecuali kalau ada ajk2 RCAC kat situ boleh la tolong on kan. dan off balik bila balik time... Dulu memang ok.. 24 jam on.. tapi bila dah disalah gunakan... DBKL arah tutup.. nak buat macamana... kena ikut la... daripada DBKL potong terus bekalan letrik tu.. langsung back to the future again.. part II. Harap kekawan paham..

No Problem. Ramai yang memahami. Sedia membawa charger tambahan connect to car electric.
No Issue.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ammaramira

Yup bro, btol tu.... kite kene hargai ape yg telah kita dpt skrg ni... .. tp kengkadang x tahan gak...hehehehe..
Old 10-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmp36
Yup bro, btol tu.... kite kene hargai ape yg telah kita dpt skrg ni... .. tp kengkadang x tahan gak...hehehehe..
Old 10-30-2008, 01:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CapAyam
USAHA TANGGA KEJAYAAN

emmm btol, usaha tangga kejayaan.. kalo nak cepat bolela gune escalator...
Old 10-30-2008, 03:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default history

Originally Posted by old-man
Back in late 80's, we used to carry car batteries to the track(then was the old track near the tennis court) as power source to charge our Sanyo 2400NiCd. Though it was huge and heavy, it worked!!

Maybe its time we should do this again.
get your history right brother!! in the 80's mana ada sanyo 2400, only got sanyo 1200 SCR and SCE..remember?
Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Ha ha hah my 1st battery circa 1994 was Nikko 1400 nicad. It was a Buggy on road race at Titiwangsa. Tamiya Terra Conquror, my all time favorite track. The rage was the Tamiya 1700 mah pack or the 1700mah match cell 3 X 3. Mana mau lawan babe ..... B main je.

Was running top 5 B main when I was classified last. why? My transponder yg lekat kat wing tercabut dengan wing sekali.... heh heh heh
Old 10-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Tech Adept

this is the future guys, as most of you guys using the up to date LiPo battery, why wory 'bout charging it at the track? charge your battery at home and just bash at the track, as the so called LiPo battery wont self discharge and can be charge week before you play, correct me if I'm wrong.......
Old 11-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Addict

huhuhu....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.