Search

Merdeka Race @ Putrajaya

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 01:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by AdR|aN
I at spawn ...
talk about nitro knn, I nearly kick my NTC3 and nova last week coz I had so much problem with it but later only realised my mistake, 1st I used some alu. servo horn which was not suitable for throttle app. change back to original then no more throttle problem. Then didnt check rear toe alignment and whack the curb but lucky not much damage except for scratched body. KNN alignment is so hard without setup station but now no budget to buy one.
Old 08-25-2003, 02:52 AM
Tech Elite

Guy...How was the race @ Andalas?...any info?...PIX???
Old 08-25-2003, 08:40 AM
ruD
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Merdeka Race @ Putrajaya

Originally posted by Vinyard
Any details mr rud??

are the people from across the causeway invited?
Hi Vinyard,

I dont think there's any objection for people from across the causeway to participate.For futher info, its best if u can contact Niko directly.
Old 08-25-2003, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Merdeka Race @ Putrajaya

Originally posted by ruD
Hi Vinyard,

I dont think there's any objection for people from across the causeway to participate.For futher info, its best if u can contact Niko directly.
Thanks
Old 08-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Tech Elite

don't worry... there'll be one big coming to town soon.... just wait....

cya

Originally posted by ultra_low_life
[BWhy always nitro? Where are those big electric race going?! Come on man, be a little more environment friendly, just a little! Damm, I'm using rubber tire as well... [/B]
Old 08-25-2003, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

well, kinda agree wif u... but the i do pity those DNQ...... how many of them???? some races comes to what???? 60-80???

Originally posted by x_man
The organiser will definately wanted to be sure of the turnout when they organise the race. With nitro touring they will have no problem about this. Furthermore, this is done to impress the sport ministry, of course, a large turnout would be much impressive and not to mention the smoke and sounds from the nitro engines.

1/12? 1/8? on-road, correct me if i am wrong, how many racers do you think they will get if they organize races in those classes?
30~40? or 50~60?
Old 08-25-2003, 10:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Windtalkers
well, kinda agree wif u... but the i do pity those DNQ...... how many of them???? some races comes to what???? 60-80???

That's precisely the point, and that is the name of the game - "COMPETITION". When there is no competition, there is no room for improvement! Well for the 60~80 people, they will just have to practise, practise and more practise.

If you still get it by now, It is this DNQ that drives them to excel. And i came from this stage too. Now tell me how many top racers in the country have not encounter DNQs before?.

Always learn from your past races and do not repeat them in the next, it always an improvement process.

Unless you are entering a competition with only 20~30 drivers, then there will be no room for improvement, sure will confirm to entre the final main. Well, what is the point of this?
Old 08-26-2003, 12:10 AM
Tech Regular

so spawn...

wanna go electric ? no more worries bout

1) engine kenot start
2) dirty hands and cars
3) bring so many thing like fuel, starter box
4) buying plugs, fuel
5) can play anywhere w/o disturbing ppl
6) cleaner air
Old 08-26-2003, 12:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

aiyah .. nitro is the latest trend lah.
5 yrs back .. all EP races, whr got pple play nitro that time?
EP pple had it real good .. races in Sunway Pyramid, MINES .. shiok .. got aircond some more.
even jump square arena .. maybe no a/c .. but got shade. the same cannot be said of nitro!

times are a-changing arr ...

waiting for the day when they have sheltered nitro races
Old 08-26-2003, 12:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by wyl03
aiyah .. nitro is the latest trend lah.
5 yrs back .. all EP races, whr got pple play nitro that time?
EP pple had it real good .. races in Sunway Pyramid, MINES .. shiok .. got aircond some more.
even jump square arena .. maybe no a/c .. but got shade. the same cannot be said of nitro!

times are a-changing arr ...

waiting for the day when they have sheltered nitro races
then prob get suffocated by nitro fumes..
Old 08-26-2003, 12:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

sorry mate, you cannot be more incorrect.
In Holland, they have big annual 1/8 offroad races indoor.
And if u are keen, and if I can find the time, I can send u a video clip of an indoor offroad race in the states.

That's the future
Old 08-26-2003, 12:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by wyl03
sorry mate, you cannot be more incorrect.
In Holland, they have big annual 1/8 offroad races indoor.
And if u are keen, and if I can find the time, I can send u a video clip of an indoor offroad race in the states.

That's the future
pls do.. thanks

unless with enuff ventilation i guess its possible..
Old 08-26-2003, 02:09 AM
Tech Initiate

I know there will be a big EP race comming soon!!! Its a join effort of two big shops in Malaysia!!! Guess who?

Restricted motor and tire.

It will be a kewl race! Since most "high hand" (top gun) will come out and race.

BTW, I was once (few weeks ago) got "syok" with nitro car, just because Hara won the ROAR Nats!!! The beautifully designed R40 from HPI, looks pretty!!!

But on second thoughts, I hate the smells!!!
Old 08-26-2003, 02:20 AM
Tech Elite

Well ..... i believe the Smell of Nitro actually become addictive when u smell it too much ..... I remember after 3 weeks of fresh air ...... i was like hunger for the smell of nitro ..
Nitro RulEZ!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 03:59 AM
Tech Elite

pity pity pity them.... of coz i understand how the formulae works..... just darn pity....

well, during TITC in Thailand earlier this year, they had some good 120++ entries......

Originally posted by x_man
That's precisely the point, and that is the name of the game - "COMPETITION". When there is no competition, there is no room for improvement! Well for the 60~80 people, they will just have to practise, practise and more practise.

If you still get it by now, It is this DNQ that drives them to excel. And i came from this stage too. Now tell me how many top racers in the country have not encounter DNQs before?.

Always learn from your past races and do not repeat them in the next, it always an improvement process.

Unless you are entering a competition with only 20~30 drivers, then there will be no room for improvement, sure will confirm to entre the final main. Well, what is the point of this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.