Search

RC Connections ( Glenmarie ) -Onroad, Offroad, Drift & Crawlers TRACK

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RC Connections ( Glenmarie ) -Onroad, Offroad, Drift & Crawlers TRACK

To all Onroad & Offroad Kaki's,

I would like to inform as of April 2008 Rc Connections will officially undertake n fully manage the Glenmarie Rc tracks (Hpc)

We are re-designing the On & Offroad tracks n would like to make it a happening place for all Rc kaki's to hv some gd drives, gd jumps, gd foods & facilities....

Onroad works is in progress and we will announce here on the availability as soon as ready to burn some rubbers.....

Offroad - work shall begin once the drainage system & track layout has been finalize..

Drifter's - we hv also allocated a drift section specially for your enjoyment..

Hope to gain all your support to make tis jam place happening..

Alvin Lam

Last edited by alvinL; 06-18-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: added facilities
Old 03-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Tech Master

Default congratulation !!!

congratulation Alvin Lam, very look forward to race in your new track ! Good Luck bro !!! see you next month.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alvinL

I would like to inform as of April 2008 Rc Connections will officially undertake n fully manage the Glenmarie Rc tracks (Hpc)

We are re-designing the On & Offroad tracks n would like to make it a happening place for all Rc kaki's to hv some gd drives, gd jumps, gd foods & facilities....

Onroad works is in progress and we will announce here on the availability as soon as ready to burn some rubbers.....

Offroad - work shall begin once the drainage system & track layout has been finalize..

Alvin Lam

So nice hor, anything for new players in the market ah??? Promotions ka? Or supporting the RC players in general?? I guess good things are happening ya!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

Alvin Lam

Mmm..BRO Alvin ,

why the change ah? Can explain a bit in detail between you & HPC ah?? I thought all these while the off road track is being handled by HPC?? C'mon i sure all the kakis would want to know about the BIG plans........MMMmmm shiok man......improving things.......lets be transparent here......
Old 03-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Radical Freaks
Mmm..BRO Alvin ,

why the change ah? Can explain a bit in detail between you & HPC ah?? I thought all these while the off road track is being handled by HPC?? C'mon i sure all the kakis would want to know about the BIG plans........MMMmmm shiok man......improving things.......lets be transparent here......

Err......typo error..................im sure....soli ah guys.....soli!
Old 03-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Mmm..BRO Alvin ,

It is my pleasure to inform that it is a change for betterment of the rc community i believed..

Hpc and Rc connections are separate entitties of which Rc connections is establish for the purposed of managing the tracks & events catering for the local & internation rc community.

We plans to build a one-stop Rc jam place where we will have :-
1) on-road (re-surface & re-design layout)
2) drift (a slow drifting section)
3) off-road (completely new layout with new Driver stand cater for 20)
4) rocks&logs crawler (i myself find it hard to find a rocky place to enjoy my crawler.... kekeke design suggestion are welcome on tis one kekeke)
5) A Cafe (F&B)

The above are what we hv in-line on our list to do...

Transparent

AL

Last edited by alvinL; 03-26-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: add contents
Old 03-26-2008, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JONATHAN TAN
congratulation Alvin Lam, very look forward to race in your new track ! Good Luck bro !!! see you next month.
Tq Jonathan, i hope the weather won't affect the works when construction in progress next month for the off-road section n control building

See you in the 2nd MNL round

I would like to take tis opportunity to also inform that the Glenmarie off-road track will be close on April till further notice...

The On-road section is under construction currently and once complete i will put up a notice here.. wit track size n layout information.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congratulations AlvinL with RC Connections

Hope your off-road design will cater for higher and longer jumps to bring our drivers to the next level.

4) rocks&logs crawler -
Old 03-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Alvin,

Congratulations to you and is a good news for all RC Kaki's and i'm sure we will enjoy fun filled time at HPC after its revamp. It's a nice place to hang out now. But with all the new facilities such as area for crawler and a track for drifters. What more can we ask for~!!! You have it all in 1 place.

Once again, congratulations to you again Alvin!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

thats some gud news to hear...so does this means dat HPC will be temp closed due to the upgrade works process?
Old 03-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Radical Freaks
So nice hor, anything for new players in the market ah??? Promotions ka? Or supporting the RC players in general?? I guess good things are happening ya!!!
Bro Radical Freaks.........People open new company then you ask do got promotion, so since you also open new company, got promotion for us boh? List out all the thing that you might give promotion in your thread and we Penang lang wanted to buy cheap thing

Bro Alvin, congrat.......
Old 03-27-2008, 04:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tkhoo
Bro Radical Freaks.........People open new company then you ask do got promotion, so since you also open new company, got promotion for us boh? List out all the thing that you might give promotion in your thread and we Penang lang wanted to buy cheap thing

Bro Alvin, congrat.......

tkkhoo,

Got ma......i will post on my thread la.....but ban ban lai lo

BRO Alvin ,

Good JOB !! Hope for better things to come & all work together for a better RC community!!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:48 AM
Tech Master

Mmm..BRO Alvin ,

It is my pleasure to inform that it is a change for betterment of the rc community i believed..

Hpc and Rc connections are separate entitties of which Rc connections is establish for the purposed of managing the tracks & events catering for the local & internation rc community.

We plans to build a one-stop Rc jam place where we will have :-
1) on-road (re-surface & re-design layout)
2) drift (a slow drifting section)
3) off-road (completely new layout with new Driver stand cater for 20)
4) rocks&logs crawler (i myself find it hard to find a rocky place to enjoy my crawler.... kekeke design suggestion are welcome on tis one kekeke)
5) A Cafe (F&B)

The above are what we hv in-line on our list to do...

Transparent

AL

Err.i guess i used the wrong WORD la......anyway, BRAVO BRAVO...............now we know better of your plans...........
Old 03-27-2008, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by yeahjamal

thats some gud news to hear...so does this means dat HPC will be temp closed due to the upgrade works process?
Hi Yeahjamal,
HPC biz operation open as usual, but Rc connections Glenmarie tracks facilities will be close for re-vamp. work is in progress n we apologize for any inconvenient cause during this period...

We will announce the opening here n will update wit the works progress as we go along....

Last edited by alvinL; 03-27-2008 at 05:15 AM. Reason: editing
Old 03-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Bro,..

Need to find those rocks for crawling section..it's a MUST!!
There is many slo-mo guys here and have no place to have fun.... AL the man!!!!!
Let's see what the gold thingy can do....
muahahahaha.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.