Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
Heli/plane frequency conflict with car frequency? >

Heli/plane frequency conflict with car frequency?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heli/plane frequency conflict with car frequency?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 07:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Heli/plane frequency conflict with car frequency?

Went to a place to play my buggy but saw a few people flying heli/plane and went back home..hehehe.

Is it possible the frequency the same ?

If same..then will it conflict with car? If car with car then I know it will conflict but dunno about heli/plane with car since heli/plane got more channnel then car. Can anyone help me here. Thankss..
Old 09-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by azmin
Went to a place to play my buggy but saw a few people flying heli/plane and went back home..hehehe.

If same..then will it conflict with car? If car with car then I know it will conflict but dunno about heli/plane with car since heli/plane got more channnel then car. Can anyone help me here. Thankss..
I think it will. Better you installed a fail safe to prevent any accident happen
Old 09-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Tech Adept

i dunno weather if spectrum installed would be better i bet ?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Tech Adept

Nah, you should be safe as the surface and air frequency are NOT supposed to be the same..

sllim
Old 09-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dear Azmin,

Any rc related radio that involve using crystal freq regardless of Air or Surface should be treated as possibility of Freg Clash especially if within 00.005 different and not necessary exactly same freq numbers.
(For example,people can use air and surface receivers of the same brand and freq if both are AM,FM or PCM tranmitters)

As a safety measures, always ask and declare your freq before switching on your radio. Freq Check !

Enjoy your car.

The Mechanic.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Originally Posted by RCSpeeder
Dear Azmin,

Any rc related radio that involve using crystal freq regardless of Air or Surface should be treated as possibility of Freg Clash especially if within 00.005 different and not necessary exactly same freq numbers.
(For example,people can use air and surface receivers of the same brand and freq if both are AM,FM or PCM tranmitters)

As a safety measures, always ask and declare your freq before switching on your radio. Freq Check !

Enjoy your car.

The Mechanic.
Yes, u are right. Best is check before on any radio switch either radio or receiver.