Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
does any1 here knew him >

does any1 here knew him

does any1 here knew him

Old 09-18-2007, 02:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Default does any1 here knew him

does any1 here knew kyoshorrr his real name william wong wei keat...i bought M11 tranmitter from him 10 days ago..n until 2day i havent receive it...and 2 william if u read this post i need ur reply A.S.A.P......i will make a police report if i dont get any reply from u...
Old 09-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

omg...

tat is seriously bad
u shall buy from ppl with higher reputation and greater Trader point ma...
this happen one of my frenz of frenz... but he only lost RM3xx sth only in rctech also... sooo dangerous...

do u have his IC or anything ?
Old 09-18-2007, 03:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jjsimol
does any1 here knew kyoshorrr his real name william wong wei keat...i bought M11 tranmitter from him 10 days ago..n until 2day i havent receive it...and 2 william if u read this post i need ur reply A.S.A.P......i will make a police report if i dont get any reply from u...
I have pm him b4 regarding this M11 also but he don't bother to reply me,so feel bad this things happen to u.Hope u can contact him asap.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

some more tips, if you wanna buy from guys here, you must check the people he know, the place he play, his posting,
it can prevent you from being cheated

btw, try contact him, if you still cant, lodge report on him at bukit aman.

just my opinion, though
Old 09-18-2007, 04:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I think I will enforce a new guidelines in the Sale thread..............

Buy from people who use their real name..............otherwise..........

PURCHASER DO NOT BUY - UNLESS HE USES HIS REAL NAME WHEN HE/SHE IS SELLING IN THE " FOR SALE THREAD " AS THERE'S PROBLEM LOCATING HIM.

TIPS: ASK AROUND AND SEE WHO HE/SHE IS, IF NOBODY KNOWS THEM, DO NOT BUY.

* AFTER SO MANY CASES OF CHEATING *

* OTHERWISE BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK *
Old 09-18-2007, 04:11 AM
Tech Rookie

for now i'm not sure yet if he try to cheat me....b'cos for the first 3 days i still can sms him...he even give me the poslaju package number...but when i try to track it with poslaju..there is no record of that number until 2day...do any of u guys have problem with poslaju...or its just me.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

How do you track the poslaju? if using pos malaysia, website, it's useless. the web based tracking system is buggy. the best is, go to post office and ask them to track it for you. pray had man, pray hard.. and if he really cheat you, nothing you can do, even make a report to police station.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

for now i'm not sure yet if he try to cheat me....b'cos for the first 3 days i still can sms him...he even give me the poslaju package number...but when i try to track it with poslaju..there is no record of that number until 2day...do any of u guys have problem with poslaju...or its just me.
i used to be posting a lot of item using poslaju... what i can say , sometimes pos.com.my tracking link are frastrated... some times ok sometimes cant track it...

here what i do:

-try call this tol free num 1300-300-300, as usual press 1 for bla bla bla bahasa or english etc... ask them to trace ur tracking num..they should let u know where is ur parcel now...

-small notice at ur letter box(maybe nobody home), ask u to self collect ur parcel...

hope this help...
Old 09-18-2007, 04:33 AM
tornado

one could pick up the poslaju forms from any post office and the reference is already on the form. It will only be trackable via the postage webby if one actually sends it. Else the reference no. given is nothing actually. My guess your deal is a bad one.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

sorry to hear that jjsimol.....

these are the people who give online trading a bad name. however, one must always be cautious with regards to online buying. buy from someone who has rating or otherwise best is C.O.D.

do police take this type of case seriously? anyone care to share their experience with making police report on online cheat?
Old 09-18-2007, 04:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cwai101
I have pm him b4 regarding this M11 also but he don't bother to reply me,so feel bad this things happen to u.Hope u can contact him asap.
same goes here...my fren was interested with the M11...i did PM him..but he did reply..but after that no reply...

and to jjsimol...best of luck in contacting the "wanted person"...

p/s: bulan-2 pose ada gak yg buat mcm nih..haisss..tak berkat lansung...
Old 09-18-2007, 04:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALCW
sorry to hear that jjsimol.....

these are the people who give online trading a bad name. however, one must always be cautious with regards to online buying. buy from someone who has rating or otherwise best is C.O.D.

do police take this type of case seriously? anyone care to share their experience with making police report on online cheat?

cantonese we said "xhun ba laa~ ;"forget it~"
Old 09-18-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Guys,

look here, there's nothing the police can do.............as this type of case happens everyday in our daily affair.

We can only prevent it....................using real name is the best way to solve it................as some sellers only interested in making a few bucks and comes back here again, with another nick..............
Old 09-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Such case happened very frequently.. still police unable to stop it. e-commerce still has it's weak point.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

i suppose the trader rating does help in ensuring credibility and order of this FOR SALE thread.

honestly i would be afraid to buy from someone outstation without any trader rating. COD better unless seller has track record or is known to fellow forummers here......

btw, vios8820.... just go meself another mad truck haha now waiting for my cousin to kuasa me his CL1.........

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.