Charge Battery

Old 09-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Cool Charge Battery

Hello all sifu, I have a 12V battery(small one, use in motorbike) use for hand starter.

Question :- Can I charge my 12V battery (small) with my car 12V battery? Something like connect parralel and charge it. Will it harm any of my battery? Your feedback is very much appreciated! Thanks
Old 09-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

should be ok as long as your car is turned on. you dont want the car battery to go flat.. hehe and also ensure the terminals are connected respectively... else~~
Old 09-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by doriftu
should be ok as long as your car is turned on. you dont want the car battery to go flat.. hehe and also ensure the terminals are connected respectively... else~~
Thanks buddy!
Old 09-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Question :- Can I charge my 12V battery (small) with my car 12V battery? Something like connect parralel and charge it. Will it harm any of my battery? Your feedback is very much appreciated! Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. You also can charge it from the ciggarete lighter in the car, just make sure the polarity is correct but one thing to remember...the current from car battery is quit high...it may shorten your 12V small battery life if you overcharge it.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by penyegat6
Question :- Can I charge my 12V battery (small) with my car 12V battery? Something like connect parralel and charge it. Will it harm any of my battery? Your feedback is very much appreciated! Thanks
Yes you can. You also can charge it from the ciggarete lighter in the car, just make sure the polarity is correct but one thing to remember...the current from car battery is quit high...it may shorten your 12V small battery life if you overcharge it.[/QUOTE]

if charge using cigarete lighter, i need diff adapter, right? Then any idea where can i get these adapter? Thanks
Old 09-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Tech Master

if charge using cigarete lighter, i need diff adapter, right? Then any idea where can i get these adapter? Thanks[/QUOTE]

I'not sure where u can get it (may be at electronic shop), but u can cut the adapter from h/p car charger or portable in car vacum cleaner...
Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Bro, no need to think lah....I borrow you my PB charger since sometime I also use your battery. Pass to you next meet up....Ok boh?
Old 09-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tkhoo
Bro, no need to think lah....I borrow you my PB charger since sometime I also use your battery. Pass to you next meet up....Ok boh?
ok lah...tq tq...but can borrow from you earlier ah? cause my battery almost kong liao! Otherwise this weekend at Youth Park cannot bash liao..
Old 09-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by catkchun
ok lah...tq tq...but can borrow from you earlier ah? cause my battery almost kong liao! Otherwise this weekend at Youth Park cannot bash liao..
Can, no problem......Let me know when you want to pick it from me....So this weekend got kaki? Sunday morning?
Old 09-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tkhoo
Can, no problem......Let me know when you want to pick it from me....So this weekend got kaki? Sunday morning?
Sunday you want to go morning? Don't want afternoon ah? kekekeke...
So can pick up from you today ah? I'll call you when i want to go, ok?
Old 09-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Tech Elite

Sunday you want to go morning? Don't want afternoon ah? kekekeke...
So can pick up from you today ah? I'll call you when i want to go, ok?

Can can, call me when u want to come and I pass it to you at the guard house.
Sunday prefer morninglah as can bring my kid to there mah...quite sometime didnt bring them there......See got other kaki boh....if not then bash at GS again lor......check with Saw later.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Catkchun,

I just wanna ask u guys which area in Youth Park u guys usually bashed? I'm from pg too.

Thanks.

Cheers,
aDrian
Old 09-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by AdrianLim85
Hi Catkchun,

I just wanna ask u guys which area in Youth Park u guys usually bashed? I'm from pg too.

Thanks.

Cheers,
aDrian
Hi Adrian, will bash this sunday morning at the open field (opposite children playground) will let you know the time. Where are you staying? you running EP/GP? Buggy/truck? just curious... Come lah, you are most welcome to join us, and we can exchange our experience . You may contact me our tkhoo..Master of Buggy (Northern Region...kekekeke)
Old 09-10-2007, 02:12 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Adrian, will bash this sunday morning at the open field (opposite children playground) will let you know the time. Where are you staying? you running EP/GP? Buggy/truck? just curious... Come lah, you are most welcome to join us, and we can exchange our experience . You may contact me our tkhoo..Master of Buggy (Northern Region...kekekeke)
Ohh..okie..you all play buggy zit..i dun have a buggy for timing now... I'm currently staying in kl..Im running EP Touring car. I will let you know if im back to pg on holiday. Can join u guys bashing at PISA..hehe
Old 09-10-2007, 02:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by AdrianLim85
Ohh..okie..you all play buggy zit..i dun have a buggy for timing now... I'm currently staying in kl..Im running EP Touring car. I will let you know if im back to pg on holiday. Can join u guys bashing at PISA..hehe
Good good....touring we also have "kaki"..pls contact tkhoo, mjc, dorifu...bla bla bla....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.