Charge Battery

Old 09-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Originally Posted by catkchun
Hi Adrian, will bash this sunday morning at the open field (opposite children playground) will let you know the time. Where are you staying? you running EP/GP? Buggy/truck? just curious... Come lah, you are most welcome to join us, and we can exchange our experience . You may contact me our tkhoo..Master of Buggy (Northern Region...kekekeke)
Wah lau eh....dont say me like that lah.....Adrian u r welcome to join us....
Old 09-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by catkchun
Good good....touring we also have "kaki"..pls contact tkhoo, mjc, dorifu...bla bla bla....
Okie..no problem..Will contact u guys..anyway, thanks...

Cheers,
aDrian
Old 09-10-2007, 02:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Originally Posted by AdrianLim85
Ohh..okie..you all play buggy zit..i dun have a buggy for timing now... I'm currently staying in kl..Im running EP Touring car. I will let you know if im back to pg on holiday. Can join u guys bashing at PISA..hehe
No need to worry dont have buggy at this moment KL got lot of buggy seller...get from there one
Old 09-10-2007, 07:41 AM
mcj
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default come to HPC

Hei Adrian,

So moving from EP to offroad now? Great, lets go!! come to HPC this weekend for the international buggy truggy race. You going to Taiwan with Chee Hooi? Heard you are not going?

CJ
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcj
Hei Adrian,

So moving from EP to offroad now? Great, lets go!! come to HPC this weekend for the international buggy truggy race. You going to Taiwan with Chee Hooi? Heard you are not going?

CJ
Hi Mac,

Nice to see you here....Not moving to offroad for timing now..Concentrate on EP first..Dun worry, i will definitely drop by at HPC to c u guys racing on this weekend.. I'm not going to Taiwan wif Chee Hooi. Got lots of works to do at the moment. C u arnd Mac! All the best for you and good luck this coming weekend race!!!

Cheers,
aDrian
Old 09-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Mac,

Adrian is leaving me hanging all alone in the stock class Taiwan!! you are running in this weekend's race as well?? i'm really glad to hear that.. all the best to you and go and get them!!

P/S : sorry went a bit out of topic, but hope that can join you all in penang when i'm down there on business trip as well ya!

Cheers!
Chee Hooi