Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
How to promote RC in Penang >

How to promote RC in Penang

How to promote RC in Penang

Old 09-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Originally Posted by black4G93
engine stalled? try to get edwin maybe he can help...nitro engine same as our car engine, it needs to start everyday...hope can fix it...
Hey mjc, have u choose your buggy yet? me also interested on 1:8 buggy like the one owned by catkchun.
Bro, mjc is looking for buggy by end of this year....kekekeke...he like it....and for you welcome to buggy world......We are short of buggy racer....hehehehehe...By the way where you stay?

Bro, you know Edwin? He got buggy, why not ask him join us with his gang
Old 09-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

engine stalled? try to get edwin maybe he can help...nitro engine same as our car engine, it needs to start everyday...hope can fix it...
Hey mjc, have u choose your buggy yet? me also interested on 1:8 buggy like the one owned by catkchun.
not so fast lah...maybe next year...
Old 09-03-2007, 03:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tkhoo
Bro, mjc is looking for buggy by end of this year....kekekeke...he like it....and for you welcome to buggy world......We are short of buggy racer....hehehehehe...By the way where you stay?

Bro, you know Edwin? He got buggy, why not ask him join us with his gang
I stay at penang island (island glade), i am welling to go PISA anytime. hahah...u need to racun me 1st la...if the racun tu kuat, then will go down KL to get 1.....hahaha
me almost buy 1:10 nitro touring Team Associate TC3 from him so mah know him lor...heard that he is on EP Heli now, no more buggy bashing like last time at PISA...he is flying Belt-CP.....
Old 09-03-2007, 06:05 AM
Tech Elite

I stay at penang island (island glade), i am welling to go PISA anytime. hahah...u need to racun me 1st la...if the racun tu kuat, then will go down KL to get 1.....hahaha
me almost buy 1:10 nitro touring Team Associate TC3 from him so mah know him lor...heard that he is on EP Heli now, no more buggy bashing like last time at PISA...he is flying Belt-CP.....
hahahahahaha......Come to visit us and I am sure you will kena poison deep deep.........No need go down to KL lah....Just ask the seller send over....kekekeke
Old 09-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

good to hear that, thanks for your support.
How's ur buggy, last time saw it bang the gate near kg.jawa there. Me the one with doriftu but didn't bring along my EP
But we would welcome you to join us..more kaki more fun la.. I've bash so many time always within 1-3 placing..kekekeke...(because onli got 3 kaki sahje..kekekekek)

Contact us whenever you are free, ok!!

Last edited by catkchun; 09-03-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by catkchun
My buggy fix liao .. with Loctite, by the way this glue very strong lo..after fixed, i've tried jump, roll, bang on wall oso no problem (touch wood!!) but my buggy not as good as tkhoo one....his buggy...aiyo..u see u also scare ah..run like hell man! damn fast!!!! His buggy has very good low end and high end power. I surrender

But we would welcome you to join us..more kaki more fun la.. I've bash so many time always within 1-3 placing..kekekeke...(because onli got 3 kaki sahje..kekekekek)

Contact us whenever you are free, ok!!
Bro, dont say like that lah......later he see shit, run like cow say low n top end power....kekekekeke....Your car also can what, lean kau kau lah......Then you will know how fast you car can go.......All I think better go back to our usual thread to chatting.......This thread is for promoting RC in Penang.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Bro, dont say like that lah......later he see shit, run like cow say low n top end power....kekekekeke....Your car also can what, lean kau kau lah......Then you will know how fast you car can go.......All I think better go back to our usual thread to chatting.......This thread is for promoting RC in Penang.
hi bro, i sure will buy one buggy la, but dunno when only...haha....maybe before x'mas...hmmmm...sweet
Old 09-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

wah..tkhoo....u really good man. Keep it up! And also keep us up todate yah!
catkchun, please edit your massage and quote on the email....remove it. Is enough already
Old 09-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Default Youth Park Bashing

We plan to promote RC bashing in next saturday. Location :- Youth Park. Time :- 2.00pm-2.30pm. Any offraoder interested to join?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

We plan to promote RC bashing in next saturday. Location :- Youth Park. Time :- 2.00pm-2.30pm. Any offraoder interested to join?
Bro, I think change to Sunday morning ~9:30 or 10am. This time that field should be no one as the sun is coming out, right? See got other want to join us boh...if yes just minus my cousinlah.....Thinking to bring my family go too. My wife can taking care of my kid then I can 'pank sim" to play car mah............run 2 or 3 tanks then enough liau.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Bro, I think change to Sunday morning ~9:30 or 10am. This time that field should be no one as the sun is coming out, right? See got other want to join us boh...if yes just minus my cousinlah.....Thinking to bring my family go too. My wife can taking care of my kid then I can 'pank sim" to play car mah............run 2 or 3 tanks then enough liau.
run 2 or 3 tanks? nt ur style la...kekekekekeke