Receiver antenna wire.

Old 08-30-2007, 05:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)
Default Receiver antenna wire.

Hi all bro and pro, would like to know do all of your rc car receiver antenna wire let it out from the antenna plastic tube or hide inside the tube and the wire end is at the top of the plastic antenne tube ( mean wire not coming out )? I feel mine was very short and worry of lost communication but so far didn't happen but I feel let the wire out a little look good and best. Anyone here got sell antenna wire for Ko Propo receiver please PM me the price. Thanks.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I'm using 2.4GHz, I let it out a little bit, about 1cm, I tried in and out, the result is out, it gave me longer distance.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeeKuang
I'm using 2.4GHz, I let it out a little bit, about 1cm, I tried in and out, the result is out, it gave me longer distance.
COOL..! lets say i am using spektrum(which also is a 2.4 GHz)..it has a shorter wire..so how do i do that? cut the tube ker? just curios.. and some how i am facing a prob with the spektrum.. my R2 is running on Spektrum..at first it was ok but when the batt runs low seems like the car goes gila a bit..turn then cant control..and the motor is running..and if i am using my sanwa this thing dose not happen..is there any thing wrong with the spektrum?? plz help..thanks in advance..
Old 09-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tkhoo
Hi all bro and pro, would like to know do all of your rc car receiver antenna wire let it out from the antenna plastic tube or hide inside the tube and the wire end is at the top of the plastic antenne tube ( mean wire not coming out )? I feel mine was very short and worry of lost communication but so far didn't happen but I feel let the wire out a little look good and best. Anyone here got sell antenna wire for Ko Propo receiver please PM me the price. Thanks.
hello bro, wire yg digunakan untuk semua receiver adalah sama.Tiada special part, jadi awak boleh gunakan apa jua jenis wire yang awak suka. Tetepi wire tersebut hendaklah kecil dan lembut supaya senang dimasukkan ke dalam anterna.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yeahjamal
COOL..! lets say i am using spektrum(which also is a 2.4 GHz)..it has a shorter wire..so how do i do that? cut the tube ker? just curios.. and some how i am facing a prob with the spektrum.. my R2 is running on Spektrum..at first it was ok but when the batt runs low seems like the car goes gila a bit..turn then cant control..and the motor is running..and if i am using my sanwa this thing dose not happen..is there any thing wrong with the spektrum?? plz help..thanks in advance..
Bro . tube tu jgn potong,biarkan tube lebih panjang dari wire.ini bertujuan untuk cover wire tersebut drp koyak bila kete accident.Tentang bateri low tadi dia mmg detect (fail safe), jadi dia protect kete drp oversteer atau lost control..lebih2 lagi untuk GP. Sanwa tu mungkin tiada failsafe..Tapi Futaba memang sensetive dan dia adalah very good.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Originally Posted by semut api
hello bro, wire yg digunakan untuk semua receiver adalah sama.Tiada special part, jadi awak boleh gunakan apa jua jenis wire yang awak suka. Tetepi wire tersebut hendaklah kecil dan lembut supaya senang dimasukkan ke dalam anterna.
Hi bro, you mean any wire will do? Mean any type of wire that can be buy from electical shop will do the job well too? How many gauge/ coil in side the antenna wire? Please advise. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tkhoo
Hi bro, you mean any wire will do? Mean any type of wire that can be buy from electical shop will do the job well too? How many gauge/ coil in side the antenna wire? Please advise. Thanks.
aku rase wayar antena kat rumah pun buleh kut hahahahahaha
jangan marah tuan tkhoo

i think electical shop susah sikit la but try kedai jual part electronic...bring the wire and for sure they'll know straight away master
Old 09-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Default Lost of signal

Bro and pro, I'm a begginer in RC.
My car cannot go far...after a certain (plus minus15 feet) distance I can't control it. Likely lost of signal. Anybody can help me...any possible reason?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by penyegat6
Bro and pro, I'm a begginer in RC.
My car cannot go far...after a certain (plus minus15 feet) distance I can't control it. Likely lost of signal. Anybody can help me...any possible reason?
my radio also have this problem b4...it only can remote ~40 meter. after i try to change the location of antenna. it can remote far...previously my antenna near to the motor and motor will make noise to the signal. please try to put far away from the motor. i am using tt-01 car kit and sanwa mx-3s radio.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by semut api
Bro . tube tu jgn potong,biarkan tube lebih panjang dari wire.ini bertujuan untuk cover wire tersebut drp koyak bila kete accident.Tentang bateri low tadi dia mmg detect (fail safe), jadi dia protect kete drp oversteer atau lost control..lebih2 lagi untuk GP. Sanwa tu mungkin tiada failsafe..Tapi Futaba memang sensetive dan dia adalah very good.
ni suda mcm back up Futaba ajer..nasib bukan Futabu(cap ayam)..wahhaa..Sanwa pun ok gak apa..just matter of throttle management ajer..pas tu faktor ketebalan pocket anda..
Old 09-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mjc168
my radio also have this problem b4...it only can remote ~40 meter. after i try to change the location of antenna. it can remote far...previously my antenna near to the motor and motor will make noise to the signal. please try to put far away from the motor. i am using tt-01 car kit and sanwa mx-3s radio.
Thanks Bro,

Already try as ur suggestion, now I don't have a distance problem anymore.