R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   Kyosho Inferno US Sport RTR VS Ho Bao Hyper 8 RTR (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/178381-kyosho-inferno-us-sport-rtr-vs-ho-bao-hyper-8-rtr.html)

azmin 08-23-2007 08:39 AM

Kyosho Inferno US Sport RTR VS Ho Bao Hyper 8 RTR

Which one is should I go for?.. I'm kind of confuse. Hope to get some help here..Appreciate for some comparison and opinion form anyone here. Tq:batman:

cbd5336 08-23-2007 09:10 AM

:batman: :batman: sensitive question you asked here openly my friend. :deathstar :deathstar

i suggest to you to go down to track and compare yourself...:nod: :nod:

for me all manufacturer is giving more then 100 percent effort to satisfy
our need. :D :D

for me customer support,part availability and after sales service are the first/key thing to look for..then of coz the price laa.

:blush: please don't unleash hell on me if i'm wrong sir/master/sifu/guru out there..:deathstar

tkhoo 08-24-2007 03:33 AM

I feel that Kyosho part is more expensive then Hobao. Other then that no idea. If you plan for Hyper8, then don't buy yet as Hyper 8.5 will come out soon.......

my 2cents advise.

azmin 08-25-2007 05:55 AM

sorry..my bad..my bad

I'm new and dunno which one to buy. The price is the same for both and thats why i got confused. JUst wanna get the best out of my money ..thats all. :cool:
Hemm.. but in reality...the car manufacturer are competing among themselves (like toyota and honda)..to attract buyer..so its a healthy competition i guess. Since i never had experience in rc car..thats why i asked that question..Sorry dude. Didnt mean to offend anyone..

LoBil 08-26-2007 09:13 PM

Go for the car that have spare parts available.:cool:Inferno US Sport have a lot of steel and HoBao Hyper are some where near Pro Kit...:D in term of technology invention I think HoBoa have slightly advantage becoz Hyper 8 is a new design and Inferno US Sport are difference with their current MP777 SP2...:(
Hyper score - 8
Inferno US Sport score - 5

Make you choice wisely......:sneaky:

azmin 08-27-2007 02:30 AM

Kyosho Inferno US Sport RTR VS Ho Bao Hyper 8 RTR

Thanks for all the honest opinion and views.I appreciated very much.

vic88my 09-16-2007 05:50 AM

I am also want to choose between this two.

What is the top speed and acceleration 0-60 mph of this two ?

tkhoo 09-16-2007 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by vic88my (Post 3676768)
I am also want to choose between this two.

What is the top speed and acceleration 0-60 mph of this two ?

Hi, I think top speed and acceleration all depand on the engine and gear setup and not from the kit. Kit only give you handling.......Correct me if I am wrong........But fast not mean you will win :D:D:D in race.....hehehehe