Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers
CAN WE BE A GOOD INTENRNATIONAL RACE ORGANIZER? >

CAN WE BE A GOOD INTENRNATIONAL RACE ORGANIZER?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CAN WE BE A GOOD INTENRNATIONAL RACE ORGANIZER?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 06:29 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by syaf13
Bro. There is yes and no - guna bahasa melayu ( nothing is wrong here!!) to avoid other people to read what we discussed ! "Lebih baik kita bual kat kedai kopi"..... the idea is may be outsider (non Malaysian also can contribute what we discuss! right?.....

My idea to discuss this matter is "PURELY" on how to make a good organizer. With a sincere objective! Not pointing fingure! Not bad mouth other people etc...etc.....

Getting organization.... LHS... gorvernment support is sort of good idea! But we are still lack of volunteer support especially from this hobby goer . EG :- even a simple 1/10 FEMCA qualifying also I heard somebody did not joint the qualifying.... but claimed can go through back door with organizer (FEMCA) (meaning here this person can straighway pack his beg.... fly to Jakarta and joint the race).... need not to subscript membership etc-etc....... This level already susah SO what else to organize race in Malaysia......

The simple question is "UNITY"
I totally agree with Syaf about "UNITY"....when we organized the IFMAR in Indonesia, the organizer was not only from Jakarta but from other cities in Indonesia, means that we are all involved in organising the event. Indonesia has so many rc's player not only from Jakarta (capital city) but we all from other cities are helping them out to make the event successful. So what I'm tryng to say that UNITY are important in RC's community.....

just a cent...........
Old 05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
JSA
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
ni baru betol..ckap melayu je senang..beterabor sikit no hal punya...betul u kata cap ayam..but that is from your view and calculations..yang lain nampak mcm lain pulak..

mr jsa kita tu becerita pasal busines plak kat dlm ni..kan thread ni cite pasal nak jadi penganjur yang baik?kalu nak cite bisnes,macam2 cara dari berbagai lhs atau individu berpendapat..tapi silap thread ni..

suport dari gomen?mereka akan suport tapi dengan cara penyampaian dan penganjuran haruslah menepati citarasa mereka dan mempunyai benefit yang baik..
halo maxixxx, jangan sekali sekala memesongkan makna saya.....................don't try to manipulate my words to your immature imagination.

Don't caltivating negative influence amongst the r/c'ssssssssss. You are the biggest asshole in the r/c arena................................

What I try to let you know is to promote the r/c is just not 1 or 2 persons jobs.
Is everyone who like to see this hobby to be popularise.

"I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DON'T LIKE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN"
Old 05-04-2007, 10:25 PM
JSA
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tIANcI
This is a Malaysian problem that we need to overcome. We need to pull together and stop b*tching. Its a hobby that we all love, no more politics and other nonsense, no more this LHS is better than that LHS or this team is better than that team ... time for action! Time to make things happen.
I totally agree with the statement.

Additionally, there is too many suggestion, opinions and crtitiscm that make things worst....................cos commends need not to bear responsibilities.......

I wish everyone can give GENERAL Opinions rather their own imagination....................or talk less play more...............................

Originally Posted by tIANcI
Rizal - the sponsorship game is my field ... hardly anyone is keen to sponsor RC, hardly ... why? The hobby is so small ... numbers are too few. If the event can bring in like 3k-4k in turn out then you have a small chance. The sponsor wants to see how much they can get in return.

This is the criterias we need to over come..............

so those who like to see the r/c can get popularise.......come out and play to attract more peoples.............

Don't let those people who is not in r/c anymore to ruin the situations................................ (this special for MAxxxx)

Last edited by JSA; 05-04-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:31 PM
JSA
Tech Elite

hai bro..i always around to see whats happening in rc events..not kira which class..i l try to be there to giv moral supports..even now me nomore in racing,i stil went outstation to support the event.
I think our r/c have too many peoples like you. come to the race to see you say is call "SUPPORT".................buat sibuk pun panggil support................
Old 05-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Easy to say get ppl to play.. but in reality not easy task. This issue now is RC stuffs are so damn bloody expensive & many I knew shy away. For myself just for fun to pass time. No competitive racing except joining the fun with others .

If more ppl play there always be more races everywhere. Organizing events is more easier with tremendous support everywhere.

Unlike now the same kind of ppl we knew in common, joining the race & few organizers at same common particular spots.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:58 PM
JSA
Tech Elite

power is no 1..power mean power on evrythg and money no problem..money does not mean power on evrythg..just buying power only..reminder to them coz money cant buy trust and loyalty and passions..so be careful..power can overule it anytime and let hope thgs back on the track very soon..
Do you know why a cabinet head is using P.M. this stand for "Perdana Menteri" or Prime Minister. cos P=Power M=Money..............

You are still in kindergarden..................my boy............

In this world can you talk things that not involve with money...............I can't even think one of it...............talking, writing, walking, sitting, standing, listening, eating, sleeping...all this have to relate to money..............

what you think..........power or money......................if can everyone need both...........cos power=money, money=power....................

If you have money who don't like to give you power
and
if you have power who don't want to give you money........................unless you yourself don't want either of it.......................

Last edited by JSA; 05-04-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Tech Regular

Salam sejahtera semua.

Apa yang telah dihuraikan oleh ‘bgdesmoulin’ itu adalah benar tetapi untuk sampai ke peringkat itu di dalam scenario r/c di Malaysia pada masa sekarang, ianya memerlukan kesabaran dan usaha yang berterusan daripada satu pasukan yang mempunyai objektif yang sama. Saya percaya dengan apa yang anda percaya dan bersama-samalah kita berusaha ke arah itu.

Seperti yang ditekankan oleh ‘Hobby Peoples’, ‘UNITY’ itu adalah kunci kepada segala-galanya. Oleh itu, di dalam konteks ini, di antara ‘POWER’ dan ‘MONEY’, yang lebih penting sebenarnya adalah ‘UNITY’ yang mana akan datang jika kita semua ikhlas di dalam apa jua cabang r/c yang kita ceburi. Untuk mencari keikhlasan di dalam individu-individu yang menceburi r/c pada masa kini adalah merupakan satu kesukaran. Memang tidak dapat dinafikan bahawa ‘POWER AND MONEY’ adalah menjadi rebutan umat manusia. Di dalam proses perebutan ini, ramai di antara kita yang lupa tentang batasannya dan akan terus berebut sehingga menimbulkan permusuhan. ‘POWER’ seharusnya diserahkan kepada mereka yang benar-benar layak manakala ‘MONEY’ pula jika diperolehi haruslah diagih-agihkan secara adil dan bijaksana.

Menyentuh tentang apa yang dinyatakan oleh ‘tIANci’ sebagai kegagalan kelab r/c untuk membawa perkara ini ke peringkat yang sepatutnya disebabkan permainan politik, sebenarnya, permainan politik ini diwujudkan oleh sesetengah LHS yang tidak bertanggungjawab kerana mereka mempunyai agenda masing-masing di dalam perniagaan mereka. Apa yang lebih menyedihkan, ada di kalangan kita sendiri yang memainkan peranan ini bagi pihak LHS dan mereka lebih fanatik kepada LHS-LHS ini daripada bersatu di bawah satu bumbung. Janganlah disalah tafsir tentang kenyataan saya ini. Bukanlah maksud bagi saya untuk kita menjadikan LHS-LHS ini sebagai musuh tetapi berurusanlah dengan mereka secara betul. Jika kita datang kepada mereka sebagai pelanggan, maka berurusanlah sebagai pelanggan. Jika kita adalah merupakan pemandu upahan kepada produk-produk mereka, maka berurusanlah untuk maksud itu sahaja. Jiwa kita tidak seharusnya dibeli dengan diskaun atau insentif yang diberi. Apa yang ingin saya tekankan adalah bersatulah kita di bawah satu bumbung yang bebas kerana di situ jugalah kita bebas untuk bersuara dan dapat memastikan segala perkara akan mengalami proses ‘check and balance’.

doc56,
Anda pada masa kini adalah merupakan orang penting di dalam sebuah kelab r/c di Kuala Lumpur. Anda juga seringkali mengemukakan idea-idea yang bernas ke arah perkembangan r/c di Malaysia dan anda juga adalah merupakan salah seorang ‘Top Driver’ di Malaysia. Tidakkah anda merasakan bahawa setiap idea-idea yang anda kemukakan itu sepatutnya dilaksanakan terlebih dahulu di bawah kelab anda atau dalam erti kata lain menjadikan kelab anda sebagai perintis kepada idea-idea baru. Anda mungkin menghadapi kesukaran untuk itu tetapi saya yakin dengan sedikit perbincangan di kalangan AJK anda serta bantuan rakan-rakan yang setia di belakang anda, perkara-perkara ini boleh dilaksanakan. Topik yang sedang kita bincangkan ini adalah berkenaan dengan menjadi sepasukan penganjur yang baik di peringkat antarabangsa. Tidakkah anda merasakan bahawa kelab anda mempunyai hampir kesemua kriteria yang diperlukan untuk itu dan tidakkah anda mahu kelab anda menjadi penganjur yang disegani?
Old 05-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Tech Champion

thank you JSA, i l take those as a compliment..we shall see later..
by the way..we are still talking bout being good organizer..do you think we can?
i know you are still young..thats why u call me kindergarten..
Old 05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Tech Champion

capayam..'kita' ni memang byk je cakap..tapi bila datang yang nak buat,banyak kena cela dari yang nak membantu..jadi word yang syaf pakai unity tu tak relevant dah sebab2 ada sebilangan yang narrow minded..tapi saya percaya satu hari akan terbuka juga minda tu..dan munkin setelah generasi tu abis dan diganti dgn yang baru..
doc56 tu bz je nak sekolahkan org je.. tapi takpe doc..lpas balik dari indon,u kena back to ur scope dulu..rcac needs u..
Old 05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default MUTABA CUP

Abang syaf

Who said M'sia never hold good international standard race b4 ??.

Remember those good old days when u guys held the yearly(or bi-yearly ?)
'MUTABA' (I mean 'FUTABA' ) CUP ?. This race always have high turnout fm neighbouring countries until it was suddenly stopped few years ago, since it's last race at Angsana Plaza. Since then, cannot find a good reason 2 stay overnight in M'sia with a bunch of R/C-maniac buddies & visit other M'sian buddies in the day as well as in the night(only u & me know who r the nocturnal nite buddies ).

Bring back those good old days Abang, Malaysia BOLEH lah !!.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by KK-racing
Abang syaf

Who said M'sia never hold good international standard race b4 ??.

Remember those good old days when u guys held the yearly(or bi-yearly ?)
'MUTABA' (I mean 'FUTABA' ) CUP ?. This race always have high turnout fm neighbouring countries until it was suddenly stopped few years ago, since it's last race at Angsana Plaza. Since then, cannot find a good reason 2 stay overnight in M'sia with a bunch of R/C-maniac buddies & visit other M'sian buddies in the day as well as in the night(only u & me know who r the nocturnal nite buddies ).

Bring back those good old days Abang, Malaysia BOLEH lah !!.
yep thats what we want..thank you..so what your answer..yes or no to the question?
Old 05-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Bro KK .... If you see FEMCA, IFMAR, Buggy Party... latest Singapore international race as bench mark. I think FUtaba cup that I organise b4 is no-where dude!

The only make it cheerful is "us"... bunch of RC driver (I mean those Buggy kaki) - make things happen from beginning till night life....

I mean more unity those days ..... AH Lian fm Johor Jaya team helps.... SOme sponsor fm Singapore...... Anuar Giant helps..... Danny n Chong helps... Dato' Lim and Team all the way fm KUL support.... Kok Heng and team come to support the race...... ( I mean everybody fm KUL come to support)..Not mentioning also all our Singapore Kaki. KK and team.... CH Tay and Team.... Indon friends etc...etc....

Now..... a bit run of staem lah!!!! no energy to organise due to work commitment! And further to it... I think many people also effected by economy. ( thats why less people now).

Back to the argument...mmmmmm I think the whole package is "Unity"... "Influence"...."Money" etc-etc..... The rest is "EFFORT"!!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:40 AM
Tech Adept

Bro Syaf,

agree. Also include "PASSION" for the hobby, self "SACRIFICE" to make things happen and "Commitment". If you believe you "can", you will. And make all racing kaki your friend, with that you will have support! Bro, you already know that. Just want others to know.

Rain or shine we loot!
Old 05-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by syaf13
Bro KK .... If you see FEMCA, IFMAR, Buggy Party... latest Singapore international race as bench mark. I think FUtaba cup that I organise b4 is no-where dude!

The only make it cheerful is "us"... bunch of RC driver (I mean those Buggy kaki) - make things happen from beginning till night life....

I mean more unity those days ..... AH Lian fm Johor Jaya team helps.... SOme sponsor fm Singapore...... Anuar Giant helps..... Danny n Chong helps... Dato' Lim and Team all the way fm KUL support.... Kok Heng and team come to support the race...... ( I mean everybody fm KUL come to support)..Not mentioning also all our Singapore Kaki. KK and team.... CH Tay and Team.... Indon friends etc...etc....

Now..... a bit run of staem lah!!!! no energy to organise due to work commitment! And further to it... I think many people also effected by economy. ( thats why less people now).

Back to the argument...mmmmmm I think the whole package is "Unity"... "Influence"...."Money" etc-etc..... The rest is "EFFORT"!!
Syaf,

dont forget that we were there also hehehe......... took bus all the way from Singapore to Johor Bahru....flew from Indo to Singapore as well hehehe ...that was a good memory though....my first time race outside Indo.........
Old 05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Aiya... Bro... We ( the whole RC community) know how supportive Indonesion Driver support us.... But organizing you all has set a very high std!!!

I think those 1/10 FEMCA driver ( Who never go to JKT) will apprecite you all this coming May 1/10 FEMCA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.