8th July 2007 - HPC Buggy Open Race in conjunction with FEMCA qualifying race

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

8th July 2007 - HPC Buggy Open Race in conjunction with FEMCA qualifying race

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Boss. We already race many years... so is up to individual... even we really hate it... what to do leave with it loh.... I also kena few times I have to leave with even sometimes rather bit annoyed!

But those wo did not attend Singapore race should know that all the top driver who cannot make it volunteer to marshall.

Chopin Indo... Charlee Thai... Andri Indo... Thailand Team... Indra.... And many more.... we just want to enjoy to see the good final race.

Anyway only few people during our race have this attitude what to do ..... for me "Loot loh..."
Old 05-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Opening my agenda....I basically think we run on a very different format but everyone had equal chance of making the last 15 drivers even novice drivers too had a chance.

And thank GOD for the chance given....only WET the ground for less dust and better traction.

I receives many feedback and many think it is a a ggod race but tire due to the fact the ROTATION is too tight. I agree and all 30+ drivers including myself had a hard time. But i guess......many already forgotten about it this morning because of the + is more than the -

Let's look at the positive side of it. Raceday everyone had responsibility. I totally agree. Kelvin is right with the comments or else how can we improves. Like I said......we need to have the right attitude towards the race and not only that but everything in LIFE is concern with responsibility. Hiring marshall will not be a way out cause I think it is a way to escape responsibility.

Everyone on a raceday is a friend.....regardless of tiredness, what car you drive
or whatever the reasons are....I basically can't walk there to pick up a car. Because they need me to be efficient. And I never pick up a car with my legs cause I think it is disrespectful to the driver who spent thousand of ringgit for the car and it is improper cause you are not picking the car up in the correct manner or turn marshall the car into a correct direction.

To summarise it. I cannot let a friend down no matter I am close to him or not. That's my attitude.

There are only a very minority of drivers which have these attitude problems as I think most already knows who they are......so no need to name them.

So after all this feedback and highlights, I am sure next race not only the qualifying race and other race as well, all of us can think about ourselves whether we are doing the right thing or not. No need to stress out.....as I think all of us are already adults and we can work together to have a fun fill, fair and not forgetting a tiring race in the near future.

There's always a first time and there's always time for us to change.......
Old 05-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Tech Champion

Round 1 Qualifying race top 3 results:-

1. Mizan / Hongnor / GO Tech
2. David Lim / Kyosho / Werks
3. Lim Tow Jia / GS / Werks

So this is the Top 3 results.....the rest will be updated soon.

Thanks
Old 05-14-2007, 03:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by syaf13
I also kena few times I have to leave with even sometimes rather bit annoyed!
this is some i pernah kena:-
- no marshall.. only 5-6 people instead of 10.. many time the car flip at no marshall place.. pernah sekali didnt run at all because many marshall seat on the track empty..
- using leg.. what i got is bodyshell koyak
- didnt turn the car to right direction..when i wanna u-turn, a car hit me and what i got is a bend pipe..
- didnt turn up the car properly.. hv to shout the marshall to flip it once again
- walking marshall.. hmmm sabor aje laaa..

seem this all is about marshall attitude.. what about drivers attitude pulak.. some of my experience..if not me, see other people pulak kena..

- driver didnt wanna let go the throttle when the car flip..vroom broom vroom broommm non stop..so how the marshall wanna pick the car
- the other driver didnt wanna slow down when marshall trying to pick up the flip car.. so the marshall have to jump here and there nak elak the coming car..
- the driver shouting to marshall when his car flip.. bloody hell.. bastard u.. hoooiiii.. cepatlaaa.. what the hell they thing.. dia ingat kita ni kuli dia kaaa..

so the conclusion.. u have to make other people happily if u wanna be happy
Old 05-14-2007, 03:38 AM
Tech Champion

I also understand that scenario......normally I will acknowledge by waving my hand or etc so the driver knows when I am ready to pick a car. Sometimes, the driver " tidak sabar " Normal race day....hell happens

If the driver will stop revving his engine. Good for both party. Safe for marshal and engine too.

The reason some kaki rev the engine because they believe the engine will mati. Don't do that cause when the fuel tank is low on fuel and you rev the engine actually will make the engine flame out too as it is low on fuel. Best way is to moke your throttle to brake position which make it safe for marshal to pick up your car and minimise your engine from flame out.

Think before it's too late.

To summarise..........if we stay alert......then it's good for everyone.....drivers and marshal. I think there's room for improvement.....it is good for everyone who read this and pay attention as it reflects everyone including me and you.

Good marshall:-

-Turn the car into the correct direction.
- Don't turn the car over with YOUR LEG
- Work together.....if a car is flame out.....Marshal No.1 is running to the pits, Marshal 2 and 3 give a little help by covering his positions and vice versa
- Pick the car by the wing....safest area...away from moving parts
- Don't WALK there lah.......at least jog would show some initiative which driver would understand.......

Drivers:-

- Don't rev your car up when marshal trying to pick your car as it is dangerous with all those rotating parts
- Don't shout at marshal with vulgarities.....it is never nice sometimes....they can't see when the car is at the back especially the center marshal.....wave to them and gesture where is the car. Drivers are marshal and marshal are drivers too. Work together.

For a better race in future.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

SO I NEED TO APOLOGIZE OPENLY TO ONE OF THE "OPEN FINAL DRIVER" SORRY I CAN'T RECALL - I DID PUSH HIS CAR USING LEG TOWARDS HIS MECHANIC DUE TO ENGINE CUT...... UN POLITE WAY.....

"SORRY DUDE THE RACE ALREADY RUN 45 MIN.... I'M KINDA TIRED... MY SINCERE APOLOGY!"
Old 05-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Addict

Hi All, things happens in every race....exhaustion, dissapointments, weariness, rush of adrenaline, mistakes and so on (Well,I experience all this on Sunday, hehe....don't know about you guys); we're just humans and can't be perfect all the time espeacially in a race where everyone expects the best from themselves and those around them. But heck, it's a wonderful race after all....great experiences, learnings, interesting track layout and all the ups and down. That's what makes life interesting

Well, let's put all those bad experiences behind and learn for the betterment of ourselves. I hope I will be a better marshall, driver and pit crew in the next race

Just my 2 cents......
Old 05-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by spencer
Hi All, things happens in every race....exhaustion, dissapointments, weariness, rush of adrenaline, mistakes and so on (Well,I experience all this on Sunday, hehe....don't know about you guys); we're just humans and can't be perfect all the time espeacially in a race where everyone expects the best from themselves and those around them. But heck, it's a wonderful race after all....great experiences, learnings, interesting track layout and all the ups and down. That's what makes life interesting

Well, let's put all those bad experiences behind and learn for the betterment of ourselves. I hope I will be a better marshall, driver and pit crew in the next race

Just my 2 cents......
Great attitude my friend.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

KNN.... I drive "lama" and experience also make this mistake........
Old 05-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
Round 1 Qualifying race top 3 results:-

1. Mizan / Hongnor / GO Tech
2. David Lim / Kyosho / Werks
3. Lim Tow Jia / GS / Werks

So this is the Top 3 results.....the rest will be updated soon.

Thanks
so..full final result.. where the rest.. femca qualifying / open race..until when..hehe
Old 05-15-2007, 03:31 AM
Tech Champion

Sorry....don't know where all the bosses went ? cannot get them.

I will try to get more information from them.

Attached below is the Grand final for FEMCA......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Results.pdf (8.3 KB, 125 views)
Old 05-15-2007, 03:34 AM
Tech Champion

Just got the sms from the (3) Boss.....overseas......

No wonder cannot get them......

The above results is the only ones I manage to get.....sorry I try my best...

On the other hand....for FEMCA pattaya....there's truggy class too. Interested party inform me or Kelvin......
Old 05-15-2007, 04:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
On the other hand....for FEMCA pattaya....there's truggy class too. Interested party inform me or Kelvin......
oHH...How many people can go?
Old 05-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Tech Champion

Jets,

This is only May......when's the event in October 2007 !

Wait...until I update.....here or the other thread.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

FEMCA qualifying race result

1- Mizan - Jammin x1cr - GO - 73 1.44.6148 43.542
2- David Lim - Kyosho - werks - 73 1.53.819 43.268
3- Lim Tow Jia - GS CL1 - werks - 71 1.42.910 45.433
4- Alvin Lam - mugen - rb - 70 1.31.467 45.281
5- Danny teh - kyosho - OS - 70 1.41.496 45.289
6- Anthony Wee - hyper 8 - hyper - 68 0.59.288 43.708
7- Lim Kok Beng - hyper 8 - picco - 65 1.18.558 46.082
8- Kelvin Ngow - mugen - OS - 60 1.01.049 42.996
9- Vincent Woo - hyper 8 - picco - 57 1.10.342 46.277
10- Thomson chong - dirt pro - sirio - 55 1.01.380 46.757
11- Spencer - GS CL1 - werks - 54 1.48.401 50.657
12- TPK - hyper 8 - 45 0.54.410 45.608
13- Lai Kok Heng - ocm - rb - 27 0.36.161 42.607
14- Alex Lee - hyper 8 - nova - 25 0.32.224 47.227
15- YC Chong - mugen - ninja - 23 0.25.599 49.829

open race result..

1. Sunny Wong / OCM / RB / DSM / PT 6869557
3. ah kim / X1CR / WERKS / PT5094252 / 40.630

this is other participant register but dont know their placing.. anybody know please arrange it..

Chu Boon Chee / GS CL1 / Nova / 40.355 / 3832972
Ramesh / Hyper8 / Werks B7 / 75.790 / 2538879
David Aw / X1CR / sts / 40.710
KL Lee - DSM - Dirtpro - PT 6505274
Kent Chye - DSM - Dirtpro - PT 7341658
Gary Chong - DSM - Dirtpro - PT 9211074
Tommy Ng - DSM - Dirtpro - PT 9258171
Robert Choo - DSM - Dirtpro - PT 3600870
Leng Kam Meng - DSM - Dirtpro - PT 5403846
Kent Goh - 40.610 - Dirtpro - PT 2861146
Chow Chee Hou / GS CL1 / Nova / Rental Transponder / 40.730

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.