R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   Maxy's Fuel is Back!!!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/146193-maxys-fuel-back.html)

jets 01-23-2007 11:28 PM

Maxy's Fuel is Back!!!!!!

MAXY'S FUEL PROMOTION!!!!!

To all Nitro Guys and Girls out there,

We are now having a promotion on Maxy's 25% fuel now for the 1st 100Gallons.

BUY 1 Gallon of 25% Fuel get 1/4 Gallon 25% FOC. Each person limit to 2 Gallons only. This only applies to genuine RC drivers. Not applicable to your wife and kids. RM95 per gallon only. Haha...

For those GS Cup winners. Bring your vouchers and redeem your prizes.

We also have the following Maxy's products available:-

- 30% in 1 Gallon

- 20% in 1 Gallon

- Break in Fuel 1/4 Gallon

- After Run Fuel

- After Run Oil

- Air Filter Oil

Dealer inquiries are welcome.

MAVICXXX 01-24-2007 01:22 AM

welcome back Maxy's...

hope to see maxy fuel challengge on road back too.. ;)

good work Jets. :cool:

jets 01-24-2007 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
welcome back Maxy's...

hope to see maxy fuel challengge on road back too.. ;)

good work Jets. :cool:

Tell your RC buddies especially Ikmal. :cool: :cool: :cool:

MAVICXXX 01-24-2007 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by jets
Tell your RC buddies especially Ikmal. :cool: :cool: :cool:

wil do..whats the catch?jokin..
when you post here,most of my buddies know oledi..coz evrybody is everybodys buddy maa..

jets 01-24-2007 01:50 AM

wil do..whats the catch?jokin..
when you post here,most of my buddies know oledi..coz evrybody is everybodys buddy maa..

Not everyone is on RC Tech. So when r you getting your 2 gallons? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

MAVICXXX 01-24-2007 01:54 AM

Not everyone is on RC Tech. So when r you getting your 2 gallons? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

currently? :weird: dont even have a tyre to play with..no car to play yet lar.. ;) but i still remember good memoirs and memories on maxy's.. ;)
who is maxy's on road driver appointed?maybe we can see this weekend maxy's fuel smokes the smokers... :sneaky:

jets 01-24-2007 02:02 AM

currently? :weird: dont even have a tyre to play with..no car to play yet lar.. ;) but i still remember good memoirs and memories on maxy's.. ;)
who is maxy's on road driver appointed?maybe we can see this weekend maxy's fuel smokes the smokers... :sneaky:

Fuel just arrived today so don't know who will use. But I can tell you that the major hobby shops will carry Maxy's. Mizan is a loyal supporter of Maxy's too. I have used it and I like it. Thats why RC Pitstop is carrying it now. Don't miss the promotion guys!!!

MAVICXXX 01-24-2007 02:08 AM

Fuel just arrived today so don't know who will use. But I can tell you that the major hobby shops will carry Maxy's. Mizan is a loyal supporter of Maxy's too. I have used it and I like it. Thats why RC Pitstop is carrying it now. Don't miss the promotion guys!!!

eeerrrr.r..r.r :rolleyes: xcuse..oni 25% got promotion?most klang valley regular racer turning 20% la mr jets,does it covered? ;)

jets 01-24-2007 02:15 AM

We have 20% but no special promotion on them. 20% 1 gallon is rm90. :p :p :p

arghh 01-24-2007 05:04 PM

most klang valley regular racer turning 20% la mr jets,does it covered? ;)

aloo mavic or jets.. can give info what the benefit of 20%.. is it more lubricant..decrease power..but engine can long last..?? can get more runtime per tank ka..

MAVICXXX 01-24-2007 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by arghh
aloo mavic or jets.. can give info what the benefit of 20%.. is it more lubricant..decrease power..but engine can long last..?? can get more runtime per tank ka..

more nitro content less oil content,lifetime(subjective),theoriticaly reduce.
more oil lubricates engine better,lifetime(subjective),theoriticaly extended.
less nitro reduce little power,20 wit 25 power loss not obvious.
lower nitro,carb can leaner and less fuel usage but within temp range.
higher nitro,higher headshim,lower engine compression.
lower nitro,lower headshim,higher engine compresion.

;)

jets 01-24-2007 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by arghh

For Off Road I still use 25% but most international buggy drivers prefer 30% for more power. I will also switch to 30%. On Road guys are now going for 20% or 16%. ;)

MAVICXXX 01-24-2007 06:42 PM

For Off Road I still use 25% but most international buggy drivers prefer 30% for more power. I will also switch to 30%. On Road guys are now going for 20% or 16%. ;)

30% ofcoz power bro!well actually it depends to the hobbist and racer,outlaw race wil not restrict fuel usage,legal yes. ;)

higher nitro for bigger engine coz big engine got enuf power to cater and less oil content should not affect too much coz fuel go in big ger volume compare to smaller engine. ;)

My experience,Korea,30% usage,actually i suffer bit coz Malaysian team mostlt 1/8 running 30%,I have no choice but to share,not really good for runtime and engine life,result is,free 2days practice,engine is ok,raceday,kaput! :( hard tune,compare to rest of racers,eg charlie,he use only 25%,and 1day practice session wit 1 good race engine.Koreans running on 5ports 30% but atleast 2engines,racer with 1 engine kaput! :nod:

now you can do your own study wether the engine can last longer on higher or lower..I did and it was a very useful lesson until today..thats what I am trying to share here in the 3ports engine thread.. ;)

but basically,I have tried on maxy's,engine is cleaner inside and ez tuning too..hope they dont change any mixture.. ;)

Jawbreaker 01-24-2007 07:16 PM

30% ofcoz power bro!well actually it depends to the hobbist and racer,outlaw race wil not restrict fuel usage,legal yes. ;)

higher nitro for bigger engine coz big engine got enuf power to cater and less oil content should not affect too much coz fuel go in big ger volume compare to smaller engine. ;)

My experience,Korea,30% usage,actually i suffer bit coz Malaysian team mostlt 1/8 running 30%,I have no choice but to share,not really good for runtime and engine life,result is,free 2days practice,engine is ok,raceday,kaput! :( hard tune,compare to rest of racers,eg charlie,he use only 25%,and 1day practice session wit 1 good race engine.Koreans running on 5ports 30% but atleast 2engines,racer with 1 engine kaput! :nod:

now you can do your own study wether the engine can last longer on higher or lower..I did and it was a very useful lesson until today..thats what I am trying to share here in the 3ports engine thread.. ;)

but basically,I have tried on maxy's,engine is cleaner inside and ez tuning too..hope they dont change any mixture.. ;)

:nod: :nod: :nod:

MAVICXXX 01-24-2007 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jawbreaker
:nod: :nod: :nod:

nape bro?you lagi expert part ni..tmbh pasal wear&tear.. :D :blush: :sneaky: