Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone here playing cen nitro onroad?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pink
Fuiyoooo........... you sound like someone I know..... well at least you sounded like him...... The NEW PROPHET!

Hail to the new dark lord!

KNN....

Dun say like that....all the big shots, Prophets and Dark Lords all hibernating mar....so small konco-konco like me just come out and play la... You were inactive earlier on wat, so now that you (one of the Dark Lords from the dark side) are back, back into my hiding pit I go!!

PS: Oi....don't simply say me into dark side laa....not mutated yet la, now little samurai only...
Old 01-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tommi
KNN....

Dun say like that....all the big shots, Prophets and Dark Lords all hibernating mar....so small konco-konco like me just come out and play la... You were inactive earlier on wat, so now that you (one of the Dark Lords from the dark side) are back, back into my hiding pit I go!!

PS: Oi....don't simply say me into dark side laa....not mutated yet la, now little samurai only...
Woi your car world champion wor..... got emblem some more!
Some more hor.... you engine.... Radioactive one wor......Kastam also takut when import....

Got boron one!

Other engine where got radioactive material one?

Lidat also not DARKSIDE.... I donno wat to say liao la....
Old 01-05-2007, 03:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's all about compromising really... I run the rear end higher not only taking into consideration of the acceleration force, but also for few other factors.

Foam tires wear out throughout a run, especially the rear tires, so have to set the rear end higher initially to compensate for ride height decrement throughout the run as a result of tire wear. In that way, the changing dynamics of the car will not be too biased throughout the tire wear. And then there is this ride height affecting the handling (steering) of the car, higher rear end will have more steering (looser rear); whilst a higher front end will induce understeering effect to the car.

Hope all this will not confuse our new friend here...hehe...
hehe,no laa, more interesting than study books...

-what we call for adjust (top view)(toe?)
/----\

[----]

-what we call for adjust (chamber)(toe too? or positive 1,0,-1etc?)
(chamber view)

/-------\
Old 01-05-2007, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Woi your car world champion wor..... got emblem some more!
Some more hor.... you engine.... Radioactive one wor......Kastam also takut when import....

Got boron one!

Other engine where got radioactive material one?

Lidat also not DARKSIDE.... I donno wat to say liao la....
Like that "lay gong sai" lor.... A true darksider possesses the SNEAK wor....

Its beryllium btw...
Old 01-05-2007, 05:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tancp81
hehe,no laa, more interesting than study books...

-what we call for adjust (top view)(toe?)
/----\

[----]

-what we call for adjust (chamber)(toe too? or positive 1,0,-1etc?)
(chamber view)

/-------\
When we are referring to toe, we use toe-in or toe-out. Toe-in is when the wheels point inwards to each other....as in "/---\". This..."\---/" is toe-out.

As in camber, we don't use positive camber..."\---/". We only use negative camber..."/---\", tires leaning to the inside. Normally when we say MORE camber, we usually mean the tires leaning MORE. Both camber and toe-in/out are measured in degrees...
Old 01-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Kenot Kenot....

Unless you can find the part that houses the hinge pin the one near the chassis. You know the plastic thingy that has 2 holes to cucuk the hinge pin inside. You have to find one that has the holes closer between each other left and right. Then you aceive more toe in. But I doubt you can fnd the part la.

Or.. Does CEN have a optional KNUCKLE that has a greater toe in? If yes. Have to change the entire knuckle.

Your car's platform looks like an electric car so..... some things kenot change easily.

But from the photo... Enuf la your toe in.... Play the car first la.
i found rear toe already... like u said , is actually a spare part (something like nut gx02)

btw,my car pic that nite i set back to low or original setting with front more spacer than rear, i test it yesterday, it was more stable than last time , but then coz of too low, simen parking lot so flat also kena chasis, saw few times got bunga api from behind ... i thought is NOS ... :P(now my front tyres kong already, any suggestion ?i dun wan buy foam tyres 1st coz i know is a wast for me just play not race ...)like i said kena bottom chasis is steel ma,at front a bit ,where we connected our front shock , i also kena , day by day playing , that plastic surface very kasar already, is it ok ?will it effect my car handle or break some day? how?

if my car shock oil, i wanna change , change harder or softer oil?where can i get this kind of oil? is it expensive? agak rm? any alternative oil to replace hobby shop shock oil? (minyak pelincir can?)

u guy got any recommendation buying tyres? got kaki ? as long as cheap tahan lama, if got grip then more happy... (can i just change front 2 new tyres n rim , rear remain since no broke?? like our real car ... hehe , jimat ma~)
Old 01-07-2007, 03:03 AM
Tech Elite

i found rear toe already... like u said , is actually a spare part (something like nut gx02)

btw,my car pic that nite i set back to low or original setting with front more spacer than rear, i test it yesterday, it was more stable than last time , but then coz of too low, simen parking lot so flat also kena chasis, saw few times got bunga api from behind ... i thought is NOS ... :P
Nice... IF you see sparks, try a higher ride height, and try out the car and see how it handles, in that way, you could learn and know your car better. Like I've said before, have a look at your suspension, it may be too soft, and also....at the settings we stated earlier on, we're talking about setting the car on foams, rubber tires are softer, so you have to take into consideration that area as well.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Tech Elite

now my front tyres kong already, any suggestion ?i dun wan buy foam tyres 1st coz i know is a wast for me just play not race ...like i said kena bottom chasis is steel ma,at front a bit ,where we connected our front shock , i also kena , day by day playing , that plastic surface very kasar already, is it ok ?will it effect my car handle or break some day? how?

if my car shock oil, i wanna change , change harder or softer oil?where can i get this kind of oil? is it expensive? agak rm? any alternative oil to replace hobby shop shock oil? (minyak pelincir can?)

u guy got any recommendation buying tyres? got kaki ? as long as cheap tahan lama, if got grip then more happy... (can i just change front 2 new tyres n rim , rear remain since no broke?? like our real car ... hehe , jimat ma~)
Hmm...it's kinda weird how fast your front tires wear out...I always wear out my rear tires first! (talking about foam tires that is...) If you're looking into another pair of rubber tires, go for Sorex. I would advice you to change all four together, tires that come with your car are usually "not that good" actually, and if you mix tires of different make, your car will handle bad. Sorex are slicks btw, try it, and you will know what real rubbers are about.

Everything is about "precision" in this hobby, we've got different weight of shock oil to play with. A good starting point would be 40wt or 50wt Team Associated oil (or other brands of roughly the same weight). Don't use minyak pelincir! But I've heard about ppl using cooking oil tho, that was "once upon a time" ago....
Old 01-07-2007, 03:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Nice... IF you see sparks, try a higher ride height, and try out the car and see how it handles, in that way, you could learn and know your car better. Like I've said before, have a look at your suspension, it may be too soft, and also....at the settings we stated earlier on, we're talking about setting the car on foams, rubber tires are softer, so you have to take into consideration that area as well.
got it...

if my car shock oil,springs, i wanna change , change harder(to non flat surface) or softer(to flat highspeed surface)?how about oil?where can i get this kind of oil? is it expensive? agak rm? any alternative oil to replace hobby shop shock oil? (minyak pelincir can?); any brand of spring also can aswell?

now i set my chamber 2d toe in , now my car front n rear also become like this
/----\

/----\

good for grip ? how u all set ur lovely car?share share ~
Old 01-07-2007, 03:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hmm...it's kinda weird how fast your front tires wear out...I always wear out my rear tires first! (talking about foam tires that is...) If you're looking into another pair of rubber tires, go for Sorex. I would advice you to change all four together, tires that come with your car are usually "not that good" actually, and if you mix tires of different make, your car will handle bad. Sorex are slicks btw, try it, and you will know what real rubbers are about.

Everything is about "precision" in this hobby, we've got different weight of shock oil to play with. A good starting point would be 40wt or 50wt Team Associated oil (or other brands of roughly the same weight). Don't use minyak pelincir! But I've heard about ppl using cooking oil tho, that was "once upon a time" ago....
icic, how much agak agak the shock oil u said? 40wt n 50wt price not same aswell?

why cannot can say say? coz i thought our minyak pelincir also got 30w -50w etc...

where can i get sorex? u know how much each pair? (btw , how to see my car offset rim? i got some figure but i duno how to see...)

Weight approx. 3.75 pounds (1700gms)
Ground clearance 0.31" (8mm)
Tire 2.6" (66mm) diameter - 1.06" (27mm) width

means my offset will be ? coz i really wish to buy those tamiya drift tyres (i like drift more than grip race, tyre also not that easy habis...)but i scare not fitted my car, not dare contact seller ...

thanks thanks thank a lot peng you ~hehe i know u are chinese ...
Old 01-07-2007, 03:39 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Tan, check your PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Dude....TAN
Go and buy some foams laaaa.......

Foams offer a greater range of wear and is more consistent over high heat conditions.

Rubbers are good because thay do not wear out and this altering the diameter of the tire..... But then they can be erratic under high heat.

SO.... in short........ go and look at most of the Nitro cars...... they use foams on road.... Rubbers are for COncourse only.

My 5 Sen laaa
Old 01-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Dude....TAN
Go and buy some foams laaaa.......

Foams offer a greater range of wear and is more consistent over high heat conditions.

Rubbers are good because thay do not wear out and this altering the diameter of the tire..... But then they can be erratic under high heat.

SO.... in short........ go and look at most of the Nitro cars...... they use foams on road.... Rubbers are for COncourse only.

My 5 Sen laaa
buddy, foam hou lan mahal laa...lagi cepat habis... somemore like tommy msn said, i just play bashing n having fun nia, foam for me is like racing purpose ...(other words , if i can handle tyres, foam no rasa lol...:P)

btw, my car now i make it higher a bit ,spacer not enough use so i use cable tap , for rear spring...

later i snap some pic let u all see see... (i realize front higher than rear a bit... will it effect ? )
Old 01-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Tech Master

buddy, foam hou lan mahal laa...lagi cepat habis... somemore like tommy msn said, i just play bashing n having fun nia, foam for me is like racing purpose ...(other words , if i can handle tyres, foam no rasa lol...:P)

btw, my car now i make it higher a bit ,spacer not enough use so i use cable tap , for rear spring...

later i snap some pic let u all see see... (i realize front higher than rear a bit... will it effect ? )

Rear must higher..... la brother....
Old 01-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Rear must higher..... la brother....
how to make it stable , not kena chasis front n rear , lower ground...

i can make it stable but i sure chasis habis...
i can make it higher but sure not stable...
still new to this hobby , if u tell me buying springs, shock oil , absorbar, sure i mana boleh tahan wo... of cause low budget 1st ...

buddy how ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.