Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pink
Watch out for this car!

Tomorrow!

He he he!
who's car ? ur car?

very powerful 1 ar?

or "P" pai zai? (p= professional, not p=percubaan)
Old 01-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tancp81
can u show me tomorrow where clutch located? i know agak agak near gear there but .... hehe know laa newbie~(if gp clutch will burn, then ep too? u mean actually got tougher clutch to upgrade?)

i would like to hear more how n what if drift on nitro touring car?

i also heard they (ep drifter)solder their car diff , lock them ... i dun un actually , what loose what tight etc...

my car engine is laoya stock engine nt.16 not fast 1 , will burn also ma?

ps:i bring rm100 dunno enough for me buy stuff or not (all this while spend too much money , pok kai liao... stupid stock tyres spoil some more , shit!~)
Tan,

The earlier reply that says not to drift with GP cars is probably the conrod will snap. Ur engine is kinda optimised for a certain load (weight of car, traction). If you fit the car with ABS pipes,the car will not have traction and the diff will unload n the engine will rev too high. So ,the conrod will snap.

Hey, correct me if i am wrong ya!..hahaha...

I am not sure whether you can tighten your diff unless it is a ball diff. Gear diff can be 'tighten' with hard grease.

Unfortunatedly, the items that you must always buy are tires and fuel. Other parts probably last longer (unless u crash!)

sllim
Old 01-14-2007, 03:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Watch out for this car!

Tomorrow!

He he he!
i saw it , i saw it today... lol~

u all cars way too pro la...

(maybe coz of me go down n play , all fly here fly there avoid me~ sorry)
Old 01-14-2007, 04:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i saw it , i saw it today... lol~

u all cars way too pro la...

(maybe coz of me go down n play , all fly here fly there avoid me~ sorry)
So how's the feedback from you on today's outing? I believe this must be your first ever REAL rc experience... You've tried foams finally after all the pondering, how did it go?

Today was a nostalgic day for Atria GP kakis, it has really been a while since we last bashed there, today's session is what we called as a "Demolition Derby"......syok or not?

Come....we TCSS here!
Old 01-14-2007, 04:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tommi
So how's the feedback from you on today's outing? I believe this must be your first ever REAL rc experience... You've tried foams finally after all the pondering, how did it go?

Today was a nostalgic day for Atria GP kakis, it has really been a while since we last bashed there, today's session is what we called as a "Demolition Derby"......syok or not?

Come....we TCSS here!
will heart attack easily~ ,seeing is believing... those ep drifters i think all also excited... fast , n a bit mistake sure "i believe i can fly~~~"

-my car is grip than my stock tyres now, but still not easy control...(how u all set for ur car steering? how wide open ur steering on transmitter?)

-i cant even handle my car well, think i have to put some border try take some cornering skill 1st...

-my front too soft , while i brake already can realize... my front is the most highest among u all...

-i think i will cut my stock tyres (koyak it later), maybe use for next time (maybe buy rubber slick tyres, or diy drift tyres purpose... )so that way, i got 2 set of tyres whenever i wan~

ps:today i also used 2tank of fuel already, i realized, u all fuel very tahan than mine... today i played until tank finish u all still keep running... (why?is it my engine makan fuel?can do something about it 1?)
Old 01-14-2007, 04:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

will heart attack easily~ ,seeing is believing... those ep drifters i think all also excited... fast , n a bit mistake sure "i believe i can fly~~~"

-my car is grip than my stock tyres now, but still not easy control...(how u all set for ur car steering? how wide open ur steering on transmitter?)

-i cant even handle my car well, think i have to put some border try take some cornering skill 1st...

-my front too soft , while i brake already can realize... my front is the most highest among u all...

-i think i will cut my stock tyres (koyak it later), maybe use for next time (maybe buy rubber slick tyres, or diy drift tyres purpose... )so that way, i got 2 set of tyres whenever i wan~

ps:today i also used 2tank of fuel already, i realized, u all fuel very tahan than mine... today i played until tank finish u all still keep running... (why?is it my engine makan fuel?can do something about it 1?)
should i/should not, do something on shock or spring front or rear?(or any used spring ,harder than mine stock spring to trade?hehe kiam siap again~)
Old 01-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Master

Hmmm..........

One way to train for conering and direction (seteering left and right) will be by using 2 markers or pylons (you know the cones for the buat jalan one?) but is all those are not available, use selipar jepun also can.....

Put the selipar like 6 ft apart and try to drive a figure of 8 ....you know... turn around at the 2 selipar (or pylons). While at it you will notice that you will be more and more agressive on the corners. Your sense of direction is will also improve..... My 5 cents.

and then

and then

click here for the rest of the stuff....

Woi..... 2 tank of fuel because your engine rich ma..... meaning your engine is using a lot of fuel (and lubricant) this protects your engine due to a lower temperature. The drawback is the engine will have less power. But this is good for a beginner.

After that you will tune your engine to a tamperature of 120dec C or beyond. Only then that your speed will increase. But never mind that. Keep it there and DRIVE! Learn to DRIVE.

You will also inprove faster if you play on the track. YEAH YEAH YEAH the other cars are faster and scary. But then..... in RC there is one rule. If you are slower..... the other cars must OVETAKE SAFELY. It will be their fault if they langgar.

But there are also other rules on track.

Never run backwards.. meaning do not run in the opposite direction of all the other drivers. Itu cari pasal!

Never stop your car in the middle of the track. I used to lannggar one car on the straight full throttle beacuse that a$$h0le was tuning his car in the middle of the road! or maybe it was fixing something la....

Anyway use some common sense. Then you will be allright.....!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hmmm..........

One way to train for conering and direction (seteering left and right) will be by using 2 markers or pylons (you know the cones for the buat jalan one?) but is all those are not available, use selipar jepun also can.....

Put the selipar like 6 ft apart and try to drive a figure of 8 ....you know... turn around at the 2 selipar (or pylons). While at it you will notice that you will be more and more agressive on the corners. Your sense of direction is will also improve..... My 5 cents.

and then

and then

click here for the rest of the stuff....

Woi..... 2 tank of fuel because your engine rich ma..... meaning your engine is using a lot of fuel (and lubricant) this protects your engine due to a lower temperature. The drawback is the engine will have less power. But this is good for a beginner.

After that you will tune your engine to a tamperature of 120dec C or beyond. Only then that your speed will increase. But never mind that. Keep it there and DRIVE! Learn to DRIVE.

You will also inprove faster if you play on the track. YEAH YEAH YEAH the other cars are faster and scary. But then..... in RC there is one rule. If you are slower..... the other cars must OVETAKE SAFELY. It will be their fault if they langgar.

But there are also other rules on track.

Never run backwards.. meaning do not run in the opposite direction of all the other drivers. Itu cari pasal!

Never stop your car in the middle of the track. I used to lannggar one car on the straight full throttle beacuse that a$$h0le was tuning his car in the middle of the road! or maybe it was fixing something la....

Anyway use some common sense. Then you will be allright.....!
yer, i wanna kiss u er... very useful for me... gonna print it out ...

xie xie lo~
Old 01-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

i realized u guys body clips very large than mine... how much ? can fit mine tiny clip hole?

coz of my clip was too small, i normally just clip 2 intead of 4...
Old 01-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

i realized u guys body clips very large than mine... how much ? can fit mine tiny clip hole?

coz of my clip was too small, i normally just clip 2 intead of 4...

Use a mini drill to drill bigger lor......
Use all 4 clips.... a secure bodyshell saves you a lot of $$$ and time!

$$$ = bodyshell does not koyak easily
time = bodyshell does not come out and have to take car from the track and repair.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Use a mini drill to drill bigger lor......
Use all 4 clips.... a secure bodyshell saves you a lot of $$$ and time!

$$$ = bodyshell does not koyak easily
time = bodyshell does not come out and have to take car from the track and repair.
where can i buy it? the bigger clips? how much 1?
Old 02-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)
Default Sell

Hello Tan, I saw you selling your baby Cen at Lelong....why sell?? Want to get pro kit?? My friend got one 95% new GS Vision Pro for sell....if you interested pls PM me..........Thk
Old 02-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tkhoo
Hello Tan, I saw you selling your baby Cen at Lelong....why sell?? Want to get pro kit?? My friend got one 95% new GS Vision Pro for sell....if you interested pls PM me..........Thk
thanks for ur care buddy~ nah ,wait until i sell off my cen 1st... pok kai already~