HPC Dirt Track

Reply

Old 02-07-2006, 08:30 PM
  #31  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 999
Default

HPC II you are one of the KFC contributer this weekend....
syaf13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 08:33 PM
  #32  
Tech Master
 
HPC II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,138
Default

Originally Posted by syaf13
HPC II you are one of the KFC contributer this weekend....
Hahaha....don't worry, you will get to see Kentucky F****** Chicken this weekend if you drop by.... See you in Genting bro...

Cheers,
HPC II is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 09:52 PM
  #33  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 999
Default

KNN..... C U then..
syaf13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:22 PM
  #34  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
Danny Teh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 8,483
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

KNN what chicken ?

I am want to makan leh ?

To the guys going to the World Champs in Jakarta ?

The track also have bricks divider !


Danny Teh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:25 PM
  #35  
Tech Master
 
HPC II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,138
Default

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
KNN what chicken ?

I am want to makan leh ?

To the guys going to the World Champs in Jakarta ?

The track also have bricks divider !


oik...KNN...go play far far away lah... When you coming to KL?
HPC II is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:30 PM
  #36  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
Danny Teh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 8,483
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Don't know leh ! But will come one confirm. KL is a land of opportunities sure come one........

Went back to Ipoh for Raya, wa lan the Taugeh chicken sure is tasty !
Danny Teh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:33 PM
  #37  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 999
Default

In JB he alwasy consume Mamak Chicken....
syaf13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:19 AM
  #38  
HPC
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,967
Default

Well,to show that we do listen,all 3 of us,me,HPC II n Super Chai,have removed the transponder line pipe that was jutting out a bit(as we have also upgraded to a portable transponder rack),and also all the big rocks from the smaller table top n the other jump behind it.

So no more big rocks jutting out on top of the jumps.....as for small rocks,we wait for Syaf to sapu with his new car when he comes to Kl next...

Syaf - Looks like now u also have to contribute to the Mugen God temple,better bring some taugeh chicken for sacrifice as well,...since he is into this.
HPC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:44 AM
  #39  
HPC
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,967
Default

Cheers!

Last edited by HPC; 02-13-2006 at 08:09 PM.
HPC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:46 AM
  #40  
HPC
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,967
Default

Uthaya - Thanks for your comments.Well,as suggested,pipes n big rocks removed.

Enjoy..
HPC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:37 AM
  #41  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Posts: 278
Default

HPC,

Glad that you brought it up again. It started as a simple suggestion of removing the rocks and obstacles from there. Can you read back my earlier posting on what I'm suggesting you to do. Later you let me know on whether to continue arguing, debating or whatever you want to call it. I will always have time to reply.

Now you're accusing me of failing to inform the person in charge about the track condition. Dude, you're so naive. I have informed some of you not to put anything hazardous on track. I even removed some of the obstacles after seeing others hitting it. Yet, the obstacles keep coming back and occasionally bigger in size.

When I have informed about things that need some improvement, and yet nobody listened. What else can i do? Do you expect me to stop playing right after i paid 5rm?

So when you go to Sepang or Imola or Monza, do they put any concrete wall right after a kerb? So when driver like Senna missed out the kerb and run straight onto it, and later hit a big concrete wall, it's all driver's fault for failing to follow the race line?

Read back my posting and have emphaty on what I'm trying to tell you. If you still decide that I did wrong in making my suggestion. let me know cause I will make sure you have all my time to reply to any of your sarcasm or criticism. I'm here to make all the necessary replies.

Oh by the way, Malaysia has laws and clauses in term of product and services liability, warranty, etc. Everytime, you accept payment for services and products, you are more or less obligated to provide reasonable return. Care to argue or debate with me on this?
azmio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:47 AM
  #42  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
Danny Teh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 8,483
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default



Malaysian mentality !

Danny Teh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 09:23 AM
  #43  
Tech Apprentice
 
KuKuCHiawBESAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 99% people download my avatar think she's cute
Posts: 75
Default

this Danny Teh dude onni know 2 words Malaysian mentality !

maybe he meaning he got malaysian passport but he got mental problem

i apologise on behalf he got diffikulti how to express himself
KuKuCHiawBESAR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 05:47 PM
  #44  
Tech Master
 
HPC II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,138
Default

Originally Posted by azmio
HPC,

Glad that you brought it up again. It started as a simple suggestion of removing the rocks and obstacles from there. Can you read back my earlier posting on what I'm suggesting you to do. Later you let me know on whether to continue arguing, debating or whatever you want to call it. I will always have time to reply.

Now you're accusing me of failing to inform the person in charge about the track condition. Dude, you're so naive. I have informed some of you not to put anything hazardous on track. I even removed some of the obstacles after seeing others hitting it. Yet, the obstacles keep coming back and occasionally bigger in size.

When I have informed about things that need some improvement, and yet nobody listened. What else can i do? Do you expect me to stop playing right after i paid 5rm?

So when you go to Sepang or Imola or Monza, do they put any concrete wall right after a kerb? So when driver like Senna missed out the kerb and run straight onto it, and later hit a big concrete wall, it's all driver's fault for failing to follow the race line?

Read back my posting and have emphaty on what I'm trying to tell you. If you still decide that I did wrong in making my suggestion. let me know cause I will make sure you have all my time to reply to any of your sarcasm or criticism. I'm here to make all the necessary replies.

Oh by the way, Malaysia has laws and clauses in term of product and services liability, warranty, etc. Everytime, you accept payment for services and products, you are more or less obligated to provide reasonable return. Care to argue or debate with me on this?
Azmio,

We have much better things to do than to argue with your personal disatisfaction.

Anyway, we assume that we will not see you at the track anymore?
HPC II is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 05:51 PM
  #45  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 999
Default

Aiya... guys.... rocks..... slaps... & stone has been removed right.. so what is the big deal.

Azmio... this is not a matter of service rendered... Malaysian Law. etc-etc. I know that everybody starts getting offended on certain comment. So why not just "STOP IT" and less talk and argue!!! Just start your car and looooooot lah.... that's all.

Anyway it is just a matter of Rm5.00 until everybody has to start claiming from "Tribunal Pengguna" and give example like Monza... Imola lah......

I'm not defending HPC on this matter. It is just a principal that... somebody so call highlighting the matter and people starts shooting each other... until now I also kena buy "Taugeh Chicken"...

Forget abt it lah... you always have time to reply and answer all this matter but lets be reasonable lah sikit........ If you starts using law and books to throw at people face...... nanti banyak susah lo...... Mau play buggy or on road pun nanti kena submit I/C number... sign indemnity letter..... beli insurance.... kena get profesional driving licence..... Kena report local authority sebab ada event organise.... kena submit custom form to show that all this import this "duty" are paid......... kena check dengan Ministry of telecomunication about the permitable frequency in Malaysia.... aiya.... BANYAK SUSAH O... NANTI!!!!

Don't make it simple matter become complicated lah.... It is just you.... me and all the kaki so call "Adult" playing this little toys!!! Cheers!!!
syaf13 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service