Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers > Malaysian Forsale-Trade
(WTS)Extra Unit 12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V Cheap!Must COme In and SEE! >

(WTS)Extra Unit 12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V Cheap!Must COme In and SEE!

(WTS)Extra Unit 12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V Cheap!Must COme In and SEE!

Reply

Old 06-27-2011, 10:44 PM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default (WTS)Extra Unit 12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V Cheap!Must COme In and SEE!

12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V
100% Brand New!

Power Cord does not including, please get from your local electric store.

Spec:
Input: 110/220V AC
Output: 12V 30A DC
12V 30A Single Output Switch Switching Power Supply

360W Single Output Switching Power Supply

.input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
range voltage: AC 90-264V 47/63HZ

Output voltage:12V
Output current:30A
Output power: 360W


AC input range selectable by switch
Protections: short circuit / Overload
Fixed Switching frequency at 25kHz
Cooling by free air convection
100% full load burn in test
Low cost high reliability

CASE 902 215*115*50mm(overall dimension)

AC input voltage range…..85-132VAC/180-264VAC selectable by switch

AC inrush current……..Cold start 30A at 115VAC.60A at 230VAC

DC adjustment range……. ±10%rated output voltage
Overload protection……..105%-150% shut off AC recycle to re-start (S-100-7.5:150%-200%)
Start、rise、hold time…...200ms.80ms.20ms at full load 230VAC
Withstand voltage……..1/p-o/p;1.5KVAC,1/P-FG:1.5Kac,lminute.
Working temperature……-10-60C(refer to output rating curve)





ONLY RM140 WIth Postage To Hold Malaysia!!!(FIRM)

COD only in taiping!COD price rm130 only!
PM ME NOW
Call/sms 0175007932
Attached Thumbnails (WTS)Extra Unit 12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V Cheap!Must COme In and SEE!-12v%252030a.jpg  

Last edited by sangyi41; 06-27-2011 at 10:55 PM.
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:14 PM
  #2  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by sangyi41 View Post
12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V
100% Brand New!

Power Cord does not including, please get from your local electric store.

Spec:
Input: 110/220V AC
Output: 12V 30A DC
12V 30A Single Output Switch Switching Power Supply

360W Single Output Switching Power Supply

.input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
range voltage: AC 90-264V 47/63HZ

Output voltage:12V
Output current:30A
Output power: 360W


AC input range selectable by switch
Protections: short circuit / Overload
Fixed Switching frequency at 25kHz
Cooling by free air convection
100% full load burn in test
Low cost high reliability

CASE 902 215*115*50mm(overall dimension)

AC input voltage range…..85-132VAC/180-264VAC selectable by switch

AC inrush current……..Cold start 30A at 115VAC.60A at 230VAC

DC adjustment range……. ±10%rated output voltage
Overload protection……..105%-150% shut off AC recycle to re-start (S-100-7.5:150%-200%)
Start、rise、hold time…...200ms.80ms.20ms at full load 230VAC
Withstand voltage……..1/p-o/p;1.5KVAC,1/P-FG:1.5Kac,lminute.
Working temperature……-10-60C(refer to output rating curve)





ONLY RM140 WIth Postage To Hold Malaysia!!!(FIRM)

COD only in taiping!COD price rm130 only!
PM ME NOW
Call/sms 0175007932
Upz!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 PM
  #3  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
cricha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 287
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

What brand is this PSU?
cricha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:36 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Picture update!
Attached Thumbnails (WTS)Extra Unit 12V 30A Power Supply 110/220V Cheap!Must COme In and SEE!-282521_10150234408107882_699442881_7443685_6842791_n.jpg  
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:32 AM
  #5  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,108
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by sangyi41 View Post
Picture update!
P=IV=12V*30A=360W

At nominal and maximum Voltage charges,
8.4V, I=P/V=360W/8.4V=42.86A
7.4V, I=P/V=360W/7.4V=48.65A

If we normally charge at 1C (example 6A),
then Number of chargers=48.65A/6A=8 Chargers!!!

Ur PSU damn powerful lah (based on theory la...hehehe). Nanti race wa tumpang PSU boleh ar
cheapskate.brok is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:17 PM
  #6  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok View Post
P=IV=12V*30A=360W

At nominal and maximum Voltage charges,
8.4V, I=P/V=360W/8.4V=42.86A
7.4V, I=P/V=360W/7.4V=48.65A

If we normally charge at 1C (example 6A),
then Number of chargers=48.65A/6A=8 Chargers!!!

Ur PSU damn powerful lah (based on theory la...hehehe). Nanti race wa tumpang PSU boleh ar
no problem!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:42 PM
  #7  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

BUMP!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:26 PM
  #8  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Back In Stock!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:32 PM
  #9  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Available Again Next WEEK!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:37 PM
  #10  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Tekinpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 167
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

shipping to ipoh·····pm me
Tekinpro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM
  #11  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tekinpro View Post
shipping to ipoh·····pm me
RM140 With Postage!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:23 PM
  #12  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

back instock this weekend!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:21 AM
  #13  
Tech Regular
 
K_Takuya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ipoh
Posts: 382
Default

Hi..if you come to ipoh.. call me.. i want one..hehe

012-5592479
K_Takuya is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:51 AM
  #14  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
sangyi41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taiping
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by K_Takuya View Post
Hi..if you come to ipoh.. call me.. i want one..hehe

012-5592479
sorry i nop.i can postage only.
COD only in TAIPING!
sangyi41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:33 AM
  #15  
Tech Regular
 
K_Takuya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ipoh
Posts: 382
Default

Originally Posted by sangyi41 View Post
sorry i nop.i can postage only.
COD only in TAIPING!
ok.. sms me when stock ready.. i go collect from u 2 unit (1 for me, 1 for my friend Tekinpro)

thanks
K_Takuya is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service