Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers > Malaysian Forsale-Trade
For sale : Agama A8 Evo + Alpha Z852 + accessories >

For sale : Agama A8 Evo + Alpha Z852 + accessories

For sale : Agama A8 Evo + Alpha Z852 + accessories

Old 04-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default For sale : Agama A8 Evo + Alpha Z852 + accessories

I am selling my 3 month old Agama A8 Evo buggy I bought new from LKH Modelsport. It comes race ready with an Alpha Gold Head Z852 5+2 port engine and a Nova Rossi Super Strong 9901 pipe/41030 manifold combo. Also, the buggy comes with uprated Red Dot (hard) front and rear shock springs.

This buggy comes with a few useful upgrades:

VP-Pro carbon radio tray

Agama Racing aluminium front and rear diff support rings

Uprated rear wing mount with VP-Pro aluminium wing mount posts

The car has been primarily set up to handle the jumps at RC Connections with good balance of speed, agility and optimum shock absorber damping characteristics.

The buggy itself is in my opinion in great condition mechanically. I rebuild my car after every weekend and this buggy has been maintained fastidiously throughout it's racing career with me.

Other than the few inevitable heatsink scratches, the Alpha engine is in excellent racing conditon. Again, this engine has been through a proper running in process and as you can see from the picture, the internals of the engine are cleaned and oiled regularly.

I have included a few useful items in this sale. The clutch shoes and springs are brand new.

A set of brand new high capacity shock caps will be included given the front stock caps are showing some signs of battle scarring. The high capacity caps should make the shocks work more effeciently in absorbing heavy landing off big jumps.

I will also include a spare set of front and rear suspension arms. Both brand new. Also, a 1600MaH stick pack NiMH receiver pack in excellent conditon and also a pack of replacement foam air filter elements.

Genuine reason for sale and realistically priced to sell as I have decided to make use of a good opportunity to try out another make. Interested buyers please give me a call 016 660 7664 or PM me.

Price : RM 1250 for the entire package. Sorry, I will not split the items

Collection within Kuala Lumpur or local postage charged at cost.

Thank you for your interest

Nick
Old 04-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

SOLD to a happy man

Thank you.