Search

WTS M11X

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aswalex
SO bro did you ask AH YIK when is the M11X coming? 4PK & 4PKS is it the same ? What is the price for the 4PKS? Got photo ?
Bro.. I did mentioned that Ah Yik might not stock in M11X anymore due to him not agreeing with the price stated by the distributor.... As for the 4PKS.. I believe somebody mentioning it in one of the thread in RCtech... but I heard about it releasing from Azri. I guess the design might be the same but the software and the response time might be faster... I wouldn't know much coz I only heard it from other ppl.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Tech Addict

tq zyn,actually they all don't know the true story. they think I sell expensive. If they want to buy a new one, they have to wait for 2 or 3 months for new stock,maybe.The price will be different of coz. ... I like M11X because its a good transmitter than 4PK. If10 man use 4PK at the same time,1 or 2 must be disruptions. 4PK good for GP not EP.

Bump for today!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xpro rc
tq zyn,actually they all don't know the true story. they think I sell expensive. If they want to buy a new one, they have to wait for 2 or 3 months for new stock,maybe.The price will be different of coz. ... I like M11X because its a good transmitter than 4PK. If10 man use 4PK at the same time,1 or 2 must be disruptions. 4PK good for GP not EP.

Bump for today!
Yes! You are right...
Some said, New stock of M11x package and prices will very much diffrent.
Retail prices will fetched up to RM1,350 to RM 1,390, with Sanwa 451R receiver. It was one of the best transmitter, absolute superb.
Im satisfied with mine...
Old 07-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Tech Addict

bump for today.........
Old 07-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xpro rc

Bump for today!
you sure bro, i play with nearly >10 people switch on 4pk on weekend. so far no problem. by the way do you have facts to support what you are saying.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:36 AM
Tech Addict

item sold..