(WTS) Xray T209 package

Reply

Old 09-30-2009, 09:44 PM
  #1  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
man's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default (WTS) Xray T209 package

Hi all,

I'm willing to let go my beloved Xray T209 complete package as below:

i. Xray T209 Kit,only race for 3 times. ( condition 8.5/10)
ii. LRP Tc Spec,bought last year Disember.( condition 7/10)
iii. KO Propo PDS-2413 ICS Low profile servo ( condition 8.5/10)
iv. Speed Passion Brushless 11.5T motor ( condition 7/10)
v. Orca Gladiator Brushless 11.5T motor ( condition 8/10)
vi. 2 units IP 3800mah 35c lipo battery ( condition 8/10)
vii. 1 unit Orca 4200 25c lipo batteries ( condition 7/10)
viii. i set 4 pieces sorex 40r wit rims. ( condition new )
x. 2 set 8 pieces sorex 36r with rims ( condition 7/10)
foc a few pinion and spur.
( pic upon request )

Reason for selling : Want to concentrate more on GP.

All in for only RM 2,500.00.

Any inquiries can call me at 012-5544447.Thanks
man's is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:10 PM
  #2  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
man's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

As request :

(WTS) Xray T209 package-man_1275.jpg

(WTS) Xray T209 package-man_1271.jpg
man's is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:28 PM
  #3  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
halim6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Puchong, Selangor DE
Posts: 1,181
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Cantiknya kereta!!!

Menarik Package tu....
halim6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:25 AM
  #4  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
man's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by halim6 View Post
Cantiknya kereta!!!

Menarik Package tu....
kereta je cantik,skill hampeh..hahaha
man's is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:17 AM
  #5  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
pullstart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 8,523
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by man's View Post
kereta je cantik,skill hampeh..hahaha
ko memang... tak dengar ckp org tua
pullstart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:09 AM
  #6  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
pau_kacang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: ipoh
Posts: 997
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by man's View Post
Hi all,

I'm willing to let go my beloved Xray T209 complete package as below:

i. Xray T209 Kit,only race for 3 times. ( condition 8.5/10)
ii. LRP Tc Spec,bought last year Disember.( condition 7/10)
iii. KO Propo PDS-2413 ICS Low profile servo ( condition 8.5/10)
iv. Speed Passion Brushless 11.5T motor ( condition 7/10)
v. Orca Gladiator Brushless 11.5T motor ( condition 8/10)
vi. 2 units IP 3800mah 35c lipo battery ( condition 8/10)
vii. 1 unit Orca 4200 25c lipo batteries ( condition 7/10)
viii. i set 4 pieces sorex 40r wit rims. ( condition new )
x. 2 set 8 pieces sorex 36r with rims ( condition 7/10)
foc a few pinion and spur.
( pic upon request )

Reason for selling : Want to concentrate more on GP.

All in for only RM 2,500.00.

Any inquiries can call me at 012-5544447.Thanks
klu jual kira kilo, brape skilo

Originally Posted by pullstart View Post
ko memang... tak dengar ckp org tua
wei, dia tue dr ko la sbb tu dia tak dgr ckp ko
pau_kacang is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:11 AM
  #7  
Tech Fanatic
 
Tpg racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 974
Default

Originally Posted by man's View Post
kereta je cantik,skill hampeh..hahaha
Apasal pulak jual keta EP nii bang Man.... aiseh habis saya nak kejar siapa pulak kalau camni....
Tpg racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:57 PM
  #8  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
man's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pullstart View Post
ko memang... tak dengar ckp org tua
cu mintak maaf tok,len kali tak buat lagi.
man's is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
  #9  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
man's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pau_kacang View Post
klu jual kira kilo, brape skilo



wei, dia tue dr ko la sbb tu dia tak dgr ckp ko

man's is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
  #10  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
man's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tpg racer View Post
Apasal pulak jual keta EP nii bang Man.... aiseh habis saya nak kejar siapa pulak kalau camni....
Takpe,aku anta nana je.Jom la main GP pulak.
man's is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:41 AM
  #11  
Tech Elite
 
mugenhyper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,198
Default

Originally Posted by man's View Post
Takpe,aku anta nana je.Jom la main GP pulak.
MAIN GP X TAKUT MAKAN PAGAR KE???KANG BENGKOK LG CHASIS KANG..MEH LA RACE TT 25HB NI..MARIA OZAWA JD PIT CREW I TAU
mugenhyper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:43 AM
  #12  
Tech Elite
 
mugenhyper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,198
Default

Originally Posted by pullstart View Post
ko memang... tak dengar ckp org tua
AKU TGK KO CAM BUDAK BARU NAK AMIK PMR JEDAH TUA ROPENYE
mugenhyper is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service