R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian Forsale-Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-forsale-trade-149/)
-   -   SELLER and BUYER REFERENCE (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-forsale-trade/144893-seller-buyer-reference.html)

Mr LowDown 03-14-2007 11:30 PM

UNDERWATER LAPTOP FOR SALE 15-03-07

:flaming: :flaming: DON'T EVER MAKE BISNES WIT THIS BAM-BREK-MOK,U WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY,POLICE REPORT ALREADY MADE ON HIM.
NAME:ROSLI B MOHD TAIB,
A/C NO: CIMB 14081251769522,
I/C NO:660713-01-5039,
H/P NO : 017-3634707,
ADRESS:NO 15-2A-6B,
LA CHA TEAU CONDO,
LRG SYED PUTRA KIRI,
50460 K.L.

DIA TIPU AKU RM 1650,he claimed that he got laptop for sale and i felt for it...plz guy,to anyone who knew him,his relative,jiran,schoolmate,anak,nephew..advice him to return my money back or to deliver that laptop to me.CAREFULL WHEN SURFING/SEARCHING FOR STUFF IN EBAY.COM.MY.especiall if the seller register to become member on 05-03-07,maybe the same guy who conned me.

plz sms me 013-9637746 if u happen to know him

devious17 03-14-2007 11:49 PM

Is this fella selling RC stuff? If everyone is going to warn everyone of every conjob on everything I think this thread is not serving it's purpose for the RC community.

MAVICXXX 03-18-2007 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by devious17
Is this fella selling RC stuff? If everyone is going to warn everyone of every conjob on everything I think this thread is not serving it's purpose for the RC community.

eeemm...i think this is stil ontrack bro coz the topic never say for rc stuff only..so maybe this seller is linking his business in our rc community to sell his stuf but unfortunate got the otherway treated!been monitoring this thread and surprisingly it is stil up and fresh cooking..lately i can see a thread can be closed,this 1 should too..so everybody can just read what is our topic at beginning is all about..

btw,is this rosli con guy is 1 of rc's?

devious17 03-18-2007 10:42 PM

iye ke? gitu rupenye :D In that case, I want to let everyone know that I got conned by a fella who goes around in a comel scooter,he promised to deliver a pair of golden pointy tortoise but after paying him RM10 he told me to wait cause he wanted to go get it from the burger stall nearby.........after 2 minutes of waiting I decided he's a scam cause he had an orange tail coming out of his pants :p .........by the way, he told me if I stuck an Rx on the tortoise it will perform like an RC :lol: :batman: .........cabut!

MAVICXXX 03-19-2007 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by devious17
iye ke? gitu rupenye :D In that case, I want to let everyone know that I got conned by a fella who goes around in a comel scooter,he promised to deliver a pair of golden pointy tortoise but after paying him RM10 he told me to wait cause he wanted to go get it from the burger stall nearby.........after 2 minutes of waiting I decided he's a scam cause he had an orange tail coming out of his pants :p .........by the way, he told me if I stuck an Rx on the tortoise it will perform like an RC :lol: :batman: .........cabut!

:lol:
now u sounds like a tortoise oledi..
:blush:

bigwig 03-19-2007 09:20 PM

Good Seller

Just bought an engine from rcabj. Good and reliable seller. Recommended to all.

MAVICXXX 03-19-2007 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by bigwig
Just bought an engine from rcabj. Good and reliable seller. Recommended to all.

rcabj?:blush: he sold you engine?you better becareful coz he's a johor a main,but he tune engine slow lar..:blush: jokin oni..yes you got a good guy..;)

-KilleR- 03-19-2007 11:24 PM

Recommended Seller:

Flam3b0y
TxMan

ck960 03-20-2007 06:53 PM

Picco P1-R EVO 3 .12 or EDO mod

Hi guys, anyone can pls tell me is there a Picco engine dealer in Malaysia
I'm looking for this new engine from Picco P1-R EVO 3 .12 or EDO mod, which i think should have good power.
if the price is right, i'll get one...
thanks

ck

MAVICXXX 03-21-2007 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by ck960
I'm looking for this new engine from Picco P1-R EVO 3 .12 or EDO mod, which i think should have good power.
thanks

ck

maybe you can try ask tp racing.So far,longtime never hear picco dealer..even picco successful msian weather survival..:blush:

RcSpacer 03-21-2007 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by ck960
thanks

ck

you got pm:)

wandzul 03-22-2007 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by wandzul
Hi all.. my list as below..

bought:
(1)Toh WL -cod
(2)kelfo -cod & poslaju
(3)EDITED:sore loser, (bad attitude)
(4)cwai101 -cod
(5)reng67 -cod
(6)evo2 -cod
(7)Flam3b0y -poslaju

sold:
(1)kelfo -cod & poslaju
(2)mstarkbkel -poslaju
(3)dude07 -cod

sorry to whom i forgot to mention.. :D

updated :
bought from bigwig -courier (nice & reliable)

bigwig 03-23-2007 01:13 AM

Sold servos to wandzul, fast payment buyer. Recommend to all. Cheers...

bigwig 03-25-2007 08:26 AM

pullstart : very reliable and friendly seller.

pullstart 03-25-2007 08:35 AM

thanks Bigwig... you are one of the best buyer I ever deal.. recommended to everybody... courier arrangement fantastic :nod: :D