Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cjcoffroad

Insane customer service!

Old 02-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Insane customer service!

I just wanted to pop in and drop some feedback on a recent Amain experience. Last Friday I ordered a new 1/8 body and some small odds and ends. I always select Ontrac since it is next day to my work address. Come Monday night I check the tracking while locking up to make sure it wasn't signed for and set aside by another employee. The tracking shows Ontrac never got it. I shrug my shoulders and figure there was some sort of delay. (Side note: To everyone posting in an up roar when your shipment is a day late. Please remember these are toy car parts, not life support equipment) I would never even dreamt of calling or emailing Amain as a simple delay is no big deal. Later on Tuesday, I get a notice that the package will arrive Wednesday and that they had to overnight a new one. I was shocked. I never even reached out to them! Thanks again to Amain for the excellent customer service! While I try and buy kits and parts on race day from my track, Amain is convenient for odds and ends during the week since I get off work late. I will continue being a loyal customer. Thanks again guys!
big james likes this.

Last edited by cjcoffroad; 02-06-2019 at 10:41 PM.