Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Louisiana Racing Fourm
Shreveport On Road Racers  (SORR) >

Shreveport On Road Racers (SORR)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shreveport On Road Racers (SORR)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Tech Adept

Default stay out

Ya Tom. I have too agree with michael. Without your son, the stress level would be to high. Which could affect you in the mod class.We would hate for that to happen.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

I can pull Erkel out of retirement if I have to.......I would pay him double just to watch Michael dig deep in his pocket to pay me.......

Michael......if you only knew how much I was really laughing out loud when you brought Erkels name up.........I never thought of him being my pit B_____h
like yall always said he was.......But now I see it.........
Old 11-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Tech Adept

Get off the forum dustin. Get to work making the website look cooler
Old 11-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Regional Moderator

lol Tom i was talking to Erkel the other day and he was talking a bunch of S***. He said he was gonna come over and put it on all of us in stock.

Hope hes not reading this.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Carefull, I saw Erkel clean up in Dallas. Mike teched him just to make sure he wasn't sneaking in a 19turn
Old 11-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Regional Moderator

the only thing he was cleaning was his parts off the track!
Old 11-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Hello

Wazup everyone? Nice looking setup you guyz have defintely, makes me want to move back!How you guys doing? Ive been alright havent really been racing consistently, bcuz of work and school so ya, you know school comes first alwayz. Im going to have to make a trip down there but dont know when bcuz you guyz race during the week Right? Tom hook a brotha up with some PMR Batteries Damnit Lo0l. Trust me ill be a regular to this Forum. Cya L8er Take Care

Dustin- Aw man how you going to rag on me like that? You know ill lap your ass anyday SON. I definitely have to make it down there now, to TO SHUT YOU UP

Steven Alexander(ErkeL)

Last edited by crACkeD ChaSsiS; 11-16-2005 at 06:40 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Regional Moderator

shutup you know your SCARED.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Regional Moderator

The races went well tonight. Especially since the program actually ran and we had working transponders. We do need to shorten the time between races, though. That way we can all get out a little earlier.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Tech Adept

The race did go pretty well. Great turn out and getting bigger every time it seems. We had 11 Stock sedans and I think it will get bigger. The software and transponders worked great still a few bugs to work out but over all very nice. I don't think we ran over to much as far as time goes for adding a second stock class. I would like to thank everyone that stepped up to help run the show tonight it is much appreciated. Thanks to Tom again for use the AMB system it is definitely a big improvement. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and will continue to participate as it will only get better.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Jason,

You sure had your A game face on last night. Congrats on your multiple victories.
I thought the race went great. No one can expect a first time event to work flawless, but i was impressed that we never had any glitches. It could have been a lot worse if the systems would have failed, buy they didn't.
The turnout was impressive and it appears that there could be some new faces starting to show up. Do I see more racers in the near future????????
Growth is required to keep our CLUB alive.

Does anybody know when we are going to have another meeting?
Old 11-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Have you guys ever thought about putting on a Saturday event, like a big trophy race or something? Indoor carpet is picking up here in Dallas at Mike's Hobby Shop in Carrollton, TX and there may be several that would come over to run if you had something like that coming down the pipe soon.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Jlock,
Our club is just getting off the ground, but we are growing rapidly.
I can't speak for everybody, but I know some of the guys would love to have a larger weekend event.
A few of us are plannig a trip to the big D to check out the track at Mike's. I think Tom and Mike are friends.
I know my wife could definitely find some spare time to spend at your shopping malls while the boys are playing.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great to hear about the race last night. I see we have another 12th scale entry uummmmm fresh meat.

I just emailed Dustin a membership proposal. It should be posted on the website. www.shreveportonroad.com read it and post your opinions here for some open discussion.

Kevin
Old 11-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by urslo
Jlock,
Our club is just getting off the ground, but we are growing rapidly.
I can't speak for everybody, but I know some of the guys would love to have a larger weekend event.
A few of us are plannig a trip to the big D to check out the track at Mike's. I think Tom and Mike are friends.
I know my wife could definitely find some spare time to spend at your shopping malls while the boys are playing.
Cool deal!! On-road carpet racing is held at Mike's every Sunday with racing starting at 1pm. Stock electric and 1/12th scales are the biggest classes. Mod and 19-turn are run if enough sign up/show up to run it. His attendance has been picking up with the on-road, outdoor nitro scene winding down. Bring some of the guys down to run and/or check it out.

Also, if you have a big weekend event or two coming down the pipe, you will probably get some of us from Big D to make the trip there. The weekend is when most of us here have time to race due to family and work schedules. Hope to see you here running soon and hope to be able to run on your track soon as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.