Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Louisiana Racing Fourm
Louisiana Club Race Championship! >

Louisiana Club Race Championship!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Louisiana Club Race Championship!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Louisiana Club Race Championship!

saw this on laracerproboards:

Louisiana Club Race Championship

Guys,
I have been talking with a few other racers about ideas on getting the club races going, getting larger turnouts, and just rallying everyone together and all attending the same race on a particular weekend. What we have decided to do, is hold a series that is not meant to attract racers from Texas, Mississippi, and Alabama, but to get ALL of our locals (south Louisiana) to come together and have a fun series to run. This series is to benefit the local tracks and local racers ONLY! Our intentions are for everyone to be able to attend every race and not have to be saving up or deleting normal club races to be able to participate in the series. All of the details or dates have not been worked out and we will begin posting them as we get everything nailed down.

What we have so far is that there will be 4 races. The locations of the races will be........ SCR, RC Power, Finishline, Tri City. Reps from these tracks have all been contacted and everyone is excited to be involved. As of now, we will not have any drops. I do understand the pros and cons of this and this is not set in stone yet. The entry fees will be 15$ for your 1st class and 10$ for second and so on. Kids will be 5$ (this is simply to cover awards). 5$ of your 1st entry will go to awards and the remainder will go to the tracks. Like I said earlier, this is geared towards the sportsman club racers so the sportsman and kids class races will be the main events and experts will take the back seat and run the earlier races. We will be attempting to get some door prizes and goodies to give away but these prizes will only be distributed to the sportsman and kids classes. Most experts have sponsors and therefore don't need anything given to them.

This is just a brief overview of what we plan to do and we will rapidly begin to put this thing in motion. We hope to run the races monthly and begin in September.This will get us finished in December. I am excited about this and really believe if we all come together and support this series, we can all benifit!

Please chime in and give your opinion and let us know if this is something you believe everyone will get behind.

Thanks
Brady
Old 09-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Yeah for those SOUTH LOUISIANA racers.....