baton rouge

Reply

Old 07-24-2012, 11:31 PM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 321
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default baton rouge

I live in baton rouge and when the track in watson was open (action hobbies) i raced electric out there often. since the track closed i decided to get out of the hobby (at the time i couldn't drive) so i couldn't make it to the tracks that were further away. i recently purchased a used nitro buggy. i have some work to do on it, but once its ready to go i was wondering if there was anyone out that would be willing to show me the basics of tuning a nitro engine?
dizzyinzo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:55 AM
  #2  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Default

Hey I live in Baton Rouge too. What part are you in? I'm in the prarieville area. I've got a Losi 8ight-T I can run with you, and help you tune your engine. Text me: 225-253-0113. Just mention you're from rctech.net. :P
eXystis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:12 AM
  #3  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Default

There's one in Springfield. R/C Power Hobbies Google it. I'm heading over there soon when I fix up my 8ight-t.
eXystis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:11 AM
  #4  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Default

So I like it well,maybe I can see it
ssonigsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:33 AM
  #5  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13
Default track in springfield

im headded out there this saturday if anyboday wants to run.
caseythesnake is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:19 PM
  #6  
Tech Apprentice
 
voodeaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Burnside, LA
Posts: 71
Default

There's a dirt oval in Denham now, but not sure if they have offroad. I just found out about it today, and have no idea where it's at yet.
voodeaux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:19 AM
  #7  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13
Default

Originally Posted by voodeaux View Post
There's a dirt oval in Denham now, but not sure if they have offroad. I just found out about it today, and have no idea where it's at yet.

well if u ever head out there or springfield let me know

337-849-8578
caseythesnake is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:15 PM
  #8  
Tech Apprentice
 
voodeaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Burnside, LA
Posts: 71
Default

Originally Posted by caseythesnake View Post
well if u ever head out there or springfield let me know

337-849-8578
Sorry I did not respond sooner. I'm putting together a brand new 1/8 nitro dirt oval racing program. I've been out of racing for 15 years or so. Racing is not new to me, but nitro is.

I have my car, and some of the gear. New engine will be here this week. I'm putting things together as fast as my budget allows. Starting from scratch, it will take me a few months.
voodeaux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 AM
  #9  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13
Default

Originally Posted by voodeaux View Post
Sorry I did not respond sooner. I'm putting together a brand new 1/8 nitro dirt oval racing program. I've been out of racing for 15 years or so. Racing is not new to me, but nitro is.

I have my car, and some of the gear. New engine will be here this week. I'm putting things together as fast as my budget allows. Starting from scratch, it will take me a few months.
well let me know if i can help you my number is in my post above
caseythesnake is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service