General B.s.

Old 06-12-2002, 08:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default General B.s.

Check out the new logo for the website...

www.hobbiesx-treme.com

I also made a link for a map.

Looking for inputs on what you want to see on the site. Remember its business related, so it will have items that are for sale, and pics of the tracks/ flying field.

Sorry we chose not to do credit cards over the internet, but you can do them over the phone. Look for pics of the store, and customers rides etc.

We are really trying to pump up R/C in this area...........

Oh and thanks for the help slapper and newjack......from the CEO!
Old 06-12-2002, 09:59 PM

sweetpea-- no prob.........don't know how much help we were, wasn't much to do........either that or nobody felt like doing it..........LOL.........just hung around, talked, and compressed the suspension on the OFNA.............LMAO!!! me and cactusjack are arranging another trip Friday........will let ya'll know for sure............maybe we can get more work done the second time around!!!
Old 06-13-2002, 01:31 AM

sweetpea-- The Mugen XR arms are $23.99.........and yes, that is for all 4 lower suspension arms.......it doesn't include the front upper 2 like i thought. The part number is C0182. I saw them on Mugens website. www.mugenracing.com Also, see which rear hubs you have........they have two diffrent styles.........you get both pairs when you buy a new kit. The older style has 6 holes and the newer ones only have 3 holes. The newer style also lowers the axle in the hub where it is more horizontal with the arm. If you put the two hubs side by side you can see the HUGE diffrence. Just thought you might wanna know......later.
Old 06-13-2002, 09:18 PM
Tech Regular

Slapper----my diskdrive can read your CD but it won't install cuz it says I need Win98 or higher........yes, I only got Win95. Can you get me that?

Check out frstkorners new logo under his name!
Old 06-13-2002, 11:33 PM
Tech Master

TR, Larry, sweetpea or James, do yall know what kind of car Daniel Beachamp was driving down in Jackson? He got 3rd in the stock A-main.
Old 06-16-2002, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

If Daniel was the kid of controversary.......than it was a TC-3
Old 07-24-2002, 10:41 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default 2002 Beat the Heat Online Registration

Just to let you guys know,

You can now begin to register for the 2002 Beat the Heat race ONLINE!!! Just visit our webpage at http://www.msra-racing.com and READ the FLYER or the RACE RULES FIRST!!! Then click on the link "Register Online Here " and complete the form. IT IS YOUR RESPONISIBLITY TO ENTER THE CORRECT AMOUNT DUE IN PAYPAL!!!!! It is $35 for the FIRST ENTRY and $15 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY!! the paypal account to use is:

[email protected]

These directions are given to you again after you submit the entry form.

After we have your payment for your entry, you will be listed on a confirmation page on the website. Any questions regarding your entry or problems, Email me at:

[email protected]

For those that do not feel comfortable with entering online, please download the flyer and print it off and follow the payment directions given on the flyer.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEE ALL OF YOU ON AUGUST 17TH!!!

Last edited by BHenderson; 07-24-2002 at 10:43 AM.