Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Louisiana Racing Fourm
RCBUM RACE ALEXANDRIA LA. 10/30 >

RCBUM RACE ALEXANDRIA LA. 10/30

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RCBUM RACE ALEXANDRIA LA. 10/30

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Great race put on by the infamous RCBUM yesterday! Although some folks attitudes could use a little self reflection towards improvement IMHO, we are racing toy cars after all.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Had Fun racing with you guys
Old 10-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Although my runs were not the best I ever had I still had a great time hanging out with everyone and doing some running on the track. Look forward to doing it again soon. BIG thanks to Dustin for being my fuel man for me....
Old 10-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RC ROAD TRIP

I want to thank everyone for coming out I know almost everyone drove 2 hr's and that means a lot to me just so you guys know. I do this because I enjoy it, The track work and the RD are my rc fun (except the computer problems) I could do with out them. I like a good race and I have the best seat in the house I may miss a rough driving hit or the pour judgment call by a driver but for the most part you guys make my job great fun and I thank you for that. RC is a great way to hang out with your friends and have some fun. There is nothing better than a last lap pass on one of your buds for the win and some fuel on the fire for the next race. Grab your gear and head to the track enjoy life at an RC track. rcbum
Old 10-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
Although my runs were not the best I ever had I still had a great time hanging out with everyone and doing some running on the track. Look forward to doing it again soon. BIG thanks to Dustin for being my fuel man for me....
Bobby, I had fun passing you... hold on I mean racing you Sorry you didn't get a chance to suck the paint off that E-truggy.. maybe next time.

I hope you are able to make my race up here in Monroe. Let me know if I can help ya with anything.

I want to thank everyone for coming out I know almost everyone drove 2 hr's and that means a lot to me just so you guys know. I do this because I enjoy it, The track work and the RD are my rc fun (except the computer problems) I could do with out them. I like a good race and I have the best seat in the house I may miss a rough driving hit or the pour judgment call by a driver but for the most part you guys make my job great fun and I thank you for that. RC is a great way to hang out with your friends and have some fun. There is nothing better than a last lap pass on one of your buds for the win and some fuel on the fire for the next race. Grab your gear and head to the track enjoy life at an RC track. rcbum
+1... I can't wait to get the FTR and T&T crews swapping laps more often.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Originally Posted by lockmouth
Bobby, I had fun passing you... hold on I mean racing you Sorry you didn't get a chance to suck the paint off that E-truggy.. maybe next time.

I hope you are able to make my race up here in Monroe. Let me know if I can help ya with anything.

+1... I can't wait to get the FTR and T&T crews swapping laps more often.
Sounds like bobby needs an E-truggy to go with that E-slash 4x4 LOL!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by redron123
Sounds like bobby needs an E-truggy to go with that E-slash 4x4 LOL!!!
no not that...just for some reason my Alpha was doing it's light switch action....either off or on..but once we get onto a bigger track it will be back to normal...Just the Alpha z852 is not a small track motor...but hey...we all have our off days....
Old 11-01-2010, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

no not that...just for some reason my Alpha was doing it's light switch action....either off or on..but once we get onto a bigger track it will be back to normal...Just the Alpha z852 is not a small track motor...but hey...we all have our off days....
Well Bobby, if ya need more space Fall Brawl is the race If ya think your up to it.... if ya scared, say ya scared

Old 11-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Tech Master

Mario may be leary of what you ask for...ya just might get it...LOL...I might show up...depends on what the wife has planed for me that weekend...
Old 11-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Mario may be leary of what you ask for...ya just might get it...LOL...I might show up...depends on what the wife has planed for me that weekend...
BRING IT!!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah yeah yeah... You will come up with an excuse..... I just think yer skeered....... LOL Im going to be there as long as work allows. I have got to burn some NITRO!!!!!!!