Finishline Scott LA

Old 04-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Finishline Scott LA

Is this track open daily, or is it just Saturday's for racing? I just got my buggy, have never raced, and would hate for the first time to drive on a track to be during a race.

I know most the guys post over on trinity tech boards, but it won't give me a registration verification image to be able to post over there.

Thanks Matt
Old 04-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The track is open every day unless otherwise stated on trinity tech talk. Right now it is currently closed as we prepare for Round 1 of Louisiana R/C Challenge.

It cost $5 a day to practice or $100 a year. Mr. Nelson is always passing by to check on the track so if you are there and he shows up, just pay him the practice fee.

I highly encourage you to attend our race on April 17,18 as there will be lots of people you can talk to and also catch some of the action.

If you have any more questions, please call me on my cell 337-962-8575
Old 04-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Tech Adept

Not to be discouraged but that event 17/18 of April was rained out. They did try to get the track drained of water but it just rained even more. Even if you don't race go to check it out to see how things go. Also there is a novice class at most events you go to, for entry level guys.