POST YOUR TRACK LAYOUTS HERE

Old 04-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Regional Moderator

Lightbulb POST YOUR TRACK LAYOUTS HERE

Here are mine:
(I like #2)
Attached Thumbnails POST YOUR TRACK LAYOUTS HERE-track4202.jpg   POST YOUR TRACK LAYOUTS HERE-track4203.jpg   POST YOUR TRACK LAYOUTS HERE-track42306dg.jpg   POST YOUR TRACK LAYOUTS HERE-track42306dg2.jpg   POST YOUR TRACK LAYOUTS HERE-track42506.jpg  

Last edited by SupaD; 04-25-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

?????

Why are we making track post when it has already been changed ????? It is just fine the way it is right now but when it is dew up for another change then we can get a post goin again. But there has already been a track post and not many ppl made and so it has been changed.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Regional Moderator

EDIT
Old 04-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

SupaD
what program are you using for the track layout as I might send you the size fot Mikes and let you come up with a track for there, as you have some great layouts. 50% of the guys here At Mike's would stop racing if they had to run on the size track that you guys have. so If I give you the size for Mike's and you do a killer layout I bet the laps tmes would be in the 20sec range for Mike's
Old 04-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Regional Moderator

I have a program called TrackMaker but someone already made an awesome grid for our track that already had the polls marked off, so I just use Paint....to be honest I just guess and get lucky and somehow the lanes work out.

If you give me the size and tell me where the polls are I would have fun trying to make something up. Also, how wide do you want the lanes?
Old 04-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Suspended

The lanes at mikes need to be at least 8 feet wide, and oval friendly (easy to change from road to oval).