Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road >

PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road

Like Tree3Likes

PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road

Old 06-14-2016, 11:06 AM
Tech Adept

Default PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor off road

We have an active club in Bolivar MO. Indoor carpet on-road and off-road. Off-road races on Tuesday at 6:30 and Saturday at 4. Friday night is practice night.

If you don't own a vehicle or want to try one out, there are Traxxas Slashes available for rental.

It's a great group of people, we always have fun! You can find us on Facebook, Polk County R/C Raceway.

**Edit: address is 1500 s. Carl st. Bolivar mo 65613
Attached Thumbnails PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-trophy-race.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-under-construction.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-road.jpg  

Last edited by heyscottn; 07-02-2018 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added physical address
Old 06-14-2016, 01:28 PM
Tech Adept

Coming soon...AC!
Old 06-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What kind of carpet is the onroad surface?
Old 06-15-2016, 07:39 PM
Tech Adept

I don't know but I'll try to find out.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Kansasracer- The on road surface is an indoor/outdoor carpet. Its not traditional CRC. However it is high grip, most 24-30 shore tires work well on it. It is rubber backed so it does have some give to it. Causing less traction roll etc than a traditional ozite. I hope this helps.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:28 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SuperDave417 View Post
Kansasracer- The on road surface is an indoor/outdoor carpet. Its not traditional CRC. However it is high grip, most 24-30 shore tires work well on it. It is rubber backed so it does have some give to it. Causing less traction roll etc than a traditional ozite. I hope this helps.
Thanks, was thinking more 12th scale but I get where you're coming from. Probably not all that different than the CRC grey carpet....
Old 07-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Tech Adept

We had a good turnout Tuesday!
Attached Thumbnails PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-17.5.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-novice.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-mod-sct.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-2wd-mod.jpg  
Old 07-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Racing today doors will open at noon for our monthly meeting track opens at 2:00 for off-road practice racing starts At 4:30 if enough show up we will be racing on road from about one to 4:00 if not the track is always open for practice hope to see you there

Thor
Old 07-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Racing at pcrc

Had a great day of racing at PCRC yesterday seven different classes of off-road racing saw some old faces and met some new ones I'd like to say hi to Brian I believe from the Lebanon area and Ed and Ken from Saint Louis hope you had a good time and hope to see you soon the 17.5 buggy class was some really close racing and qualifying saw a good turn out for mod buggy and even had a wheeler class a sportsman buggy and a novice turnout thanks to all those who endured the heat to make such a good day of racing in the trying summer months
Remember slower is faster
And I hope to see you all real soon
THOR
Old 07-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Tech Adept

I missed a good one! 4 buggies in 17.5 finished on the same lap!
Attached Thumbnails PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-2wd-mod.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-4wd.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-17.5.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-mod-sct.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-novice-sct.jpg  

Old 07-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Tech Adept

...and the others (only 5 attachments allowed per post)
Attached Thumbnails PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-novice.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-sportsman-buggy.jpg  
Old 07-11-2016, 03:22 PM
B44
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by the mighty thor View Post
Had a great day of racing at PCRC yesterday seven different classes of off-road racing saw some old faces and met some new ones I'd like to say hi to Brian I believe from the Lebanon area and Ed and Ken from Saint Louis hope you had a good time and hope to see you soon the 17.5 buggy class was some really close racing and qualifying saw a good turn out for mod buggy and even had a wheeler class a sportsman buggy and a novice turnout thanks to all those who endured the heat to make such a good day of racing in the trying summer months
Remember slower is faster
And I hope to see you all real soon
THOR
Nice meeting you Thor, Ken an I will be back with more people also.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Another good Tuesday night!
Attached Thumbnails PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-17.5.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-sportsman-sct.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-mod-sct.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-2wd-mod.jpg  
Old 07-14-2016, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

Come on out and see us on Friday nights as usual we will be open from 5:00 to 10:00 only $8.00 for practice on and or off-road this is a great time to make sure your ride is in tip top shape for Saturday racing we will be slightly changing the layout up an reversing the direction for the off-road come check it out or just stop by to say hi we also have a number of traxxas slashes for rent $5.00 for the whole day or night

The mighty thor
Old 07-24-2016, 04:51 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks to the guys who brought an ice cooler filled with bottled water! Another fun night of racing.
Attached Thumbnails PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-17.5.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-2wd-mod.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-4wd-mod.jpg   PCRC in Bolivar MO, indoor on and off road-sct-mod.jpg  

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service